Something happened in Buffalo...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guess Admin dont recall how things went down. He only recalls what happened to his side.

Pffft, never mention the Constitution again, boy.

He wants to believe it was some Trump thing and we are just all stupid and evil.

It makes him feel all good inside and shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guess Admin dont recall how things went down. He only recalls what happened to his side.

STFU, these fuckheads marching through Charlottesville set the stage for Payton Gendron's performance in Buffalo last Saturday.

Sheep say what?

iu

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU, these fuckheads marching through Charlottesville set the stage for Payton Gendron's performance in Buffalo last Saturday.

Sheep say what?

iu
I understand your being ashamed at seeing your hatebrahs marching and chanting fear and hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It never did before.

Before calling attention to things like this was found to be politically useful, they were just ignored.

White supremacists literally have no cultural, institutional, or legislative power. None. The LEFT has all of that.

And interestingly this piece of shit murderer claims leftism and communism. So maybe Admin....just MAYBE, instead of spewing hate and blame on people you do not know....you should take a critical and objective look at your own "side".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu
I understand your being ashamed at seeing your hatebrahs marching and chanting fear and hate.

PBS is propaganda these days.

I've seen lots of footage. I know what happened. This was all orchestrated.

Would you like me to give you details? Since you obviously dont know what happened?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I want everyone of you fucking Trumptard's cowerds to explain how this is anywhere near being OK in your book?

Watch the video see the Trump Voters crying about being "Replaced" You retards

You need to uphold your oath, we are being attacked from within.

Fuck off with that paranoid bullshit you coward

Have you noticed how you view half the country? You dont think that's intentional?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I want everyone of you fucking Trumptard's cowerds to explain how this is anywhere near being OK in your book?

Have you noticed how you view half the country? You dont think that's intentional?

it’s not half the country… you’re far more outnumbered here… we could literally go tax dollar for dollar that’s how badly we outnumber you

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Blind as Stevie Wonder.

iu

How many Equal Rights protesters were convicted after that weekend during the Trump admin?

None? wow, what does that tell you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu

Would you like me to give you details? Since you obviously dont know what happened?

If Admin ever went to the dirty south, he would be very confused to see black southerners with confederate flags.

And he wouldnt be open minded enough to hear why they have it and what it means to them. He would probably decide they are "race traitors" and force his bias perspective on them rather than meeting them where they are.

I dont know how anyone can enjoy having such a low view of others to the point where they get angry and cling to it.

It's an authoritarian thing. People have believed and done incredibly horrible things in the name of their movements.

Cant make people see things they dont want to see. I really have absolutely no hope for this country at all. It's so far gone that at this point I just hope if/when any hot war breaks out i can protect my own and live as much in peace as possible.

I really hope I'm wrong and people will start snapping out of it and rediscovering the wonderful world of discourse and mutual respect and shared interests. If not....the Republic is falling.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

Attacking the media source is the lamest/weakest defense you can offer, step up your game meat head.

Tell us in your own words, what points PBS is incorrect on.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

If Admin ever went to the dirty south, he would be very confused to see black southerners with confederate flags.

And he wouldnt be open minded enough to hear why they have it and what it means to them. He would probably decide they are "race traitors" and force his bias perspective on them rather than meeting them where they are.

I dont know how anyone can enjoy having such a low view of others to the point where they get angry and cling to it.

It's an authoritarian thing. People have believed and done incredibly horrible things in the name of their movements.

Cant make people see things they dont want to see. I really have absolutely no hope for this country at all. It's so far gone that at this point I just hope if/when any hot war breaks out i can protect my own and live as much in peace as possible.

I really hope I'm wrong and people will start snapping out of it and rediscovering the wonderful world of discourse and mutual respect and shared interests. If not....the Republic is falling.
I spent a couple years in the south, dizzy dive.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu

Attacking the media source is the lamest/weakest defense you can offer, step up your game meat head.

For one, it says that Charlottesville led to an "attack" on the capitol lol. Thats all I needed to see lol.

Believing your sources, is even weaker. Open your eyes to the tyranny unfolding in front of you..... Oath Keeper.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How many times have you Trumptard's made gross generalizations about California or Oregon for 2 examples, quid pro quo Clarice.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

For one, it says that Charlottesville led to an "attack" on the capitol lol. Thats all I needed to see lol.

Believing your sources, is even weaker. Open your eyes to the tyranny unfolding in front of you..... Oath Keeper.
You're very dense if you do not grasp that.

Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, III% that's your team dipstick. They are the only internal threat I am aware of. A bunch of retards with hurty feels

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Want to talk about an economic disaster of pointless spending? Let’s discuss all the money being spent on the overature of Roe v Wade…

While abortion is down 30% since the 1970s. But dipshit Republitards see this as a “win!”

In the interim, teen pregnancy is down and statistically the women having abortions are poor and already have children. It was a NON-issue, much like mass immigration… hyped to appease the Christians who were asking for this for… wait, get this… the past 50 years, which also coincides with his erupting the largest race riot spread across the nation that we have ever seen.

YOU, the dumbass new to finance imbeciles, are driving our taxes up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu

I grasp lots of things, but not cock.... cock sucker.

lulz

You should really start looking at other sources, other than ones that conform to your ideals. You might wake up..... and start defending the Constitution.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blind as Stevie Wonder.

iu

How many Equal Rights protesters were convicted after that weekend during the Trump admin?

None? wow, what does that tell you?

Admin what does it tell you that you posted a blatant lie after the several thousand times it was debunked?

You dont even talk to people. You seriously sit here and hate. You dont even TRY. And you place blame on others.

I'll say this much. No beliefs I've ever held have made me hate anyone, or turn on anyone, or look past violence and harming innocent people. I never shut down challanges, either.

I struggle and pray a lot to avoid hating people who I'm watching be sociopathic level cold to innocent people. Who all but openly celebrate some random racist attack because they think it gives them partisan ammo.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

I grasp lots of things, but not cock.... cock sucker.

lulz

You should really start looking at other sources, other than ones that conform to your ideals. You might wake up..... and start defending the Constitution.

You should crack open a book, or maybe....maybe even read the Constitution ya dumbass.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Want to talk about an economic disaster of pointless spending? Let’s discuss all the money being spent on the overature of Roe v Wade…

While abortion is down 30% since the 1970s. But dipshit Republitards see this as a “win!”

In the interim, teen pregnancy is down and statistically the women having abortions are poor and already have children. It was a NON-issue, much like mass immigration… hyped to appease the Christians who were asking for this for… wait, get this… the past 50 years, which also coincides with his erupting the largest race riot spread across the nation that we have ever seen.

YOU, the dumbass new to finance imbeciles, are driving our taxes up.

You hush!!!! I didnt hear you speak up when all this money got spent taking down my precious monuments and getting all these names changed!

This is all orchestrated Murdy!!! Do you need me to lay out how? They trying to stir y'all's feelings for midterms. Wasnt no damn "leak".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu

Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, III% that's your team dipstick. They are the only internal threat I am aware of. A bunch of retards with hurty feels

Funny we dont see any of them destroying communities and attacking innocent people. We see leftwing activists doing that. Antifa/BLM literally destroyed communities and got people killed or severely injured......but you are focused on random militias who really havent done anything except counter protest.

None of those people are trying to strip away your rights or fire bomb any communities.