Something happened in Buffalo...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
he can’t be from our side… we carry cardboard signs when we invoke our 2nd amendment rights

Leftist "Logic".

or we could be like the right and just deny it even exists… but I digress...

The 18-year-old arrested for the mass shooting posted a lengthy manifesto explaining his reasons for wanting to murder African Americans. (I will not use his name or link to his twisted explanation.) Like many on the right, he is enraged by what he imagines to be “mass immigration” and is convinced that it will “destroy our cultures, destroy our peoples.”
He believes there is a plot to replace White Americans with people of color; he even referred to his victims as “replacers.” He is also violently antisemitic and blames “the Jews [for] … spreading ideas such as Critical Race Theory and white shame/guilt to brainwash Whites into hating themselves and their people.” He condemns “elitists and globalists” and singles out George Soros — a favorite target of the right — for “his funding for the radical left.”

I’ll remind everyone now that this paranoia over the “mass immigration” is Trump induced hype. Its also nothing NEW. Reagan tried this back in the 80s and our economy tanked and small/family owned businesses closed as a result therefrom.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll agree with this: Whites murder blacks "OH LAWDY!"
Blacks murdering asians and whiles, NOTHIN!

Or other black people.

It's like an intentional black genocide. Make sure black children get NO education so they turn to gangs. Ignore all the violence and murder. Dont allow law abiding citizens to arm and defend themselves by pushing regulations law abiding poor minorities (like single moms) cannot meet.

Keep them hostage on welfare(take that raise....lose all benefits and start from scratch)

Plop PP in every low income minority area. Dont talk about the stagnation of the black birth rate. Dont talk about the 4 black women dying a day on average due to domestic and gang violence.

Incite deadly and destructive riots in poor minority areas. Destroy black owned business.

Drag in illegals.

Its fucking disgusting and insane. And these "leftists " ONLY priority is to spew self serving bullshit that makes them feel like "civil rights" heros.

Nice removal of womens rights and the medical experimentation on children on top of it.

I just cant. It astounds me how I used to think people cared about other people. These people care about themselves and how they think they look. They dont care about what's REAL.

You KNOW they dont really believe the hateful shit they say about everyone else. They do it all for their larp and look good for eachother like a socail contagion. Self serving cowards.

We know what they would have been abiding with through history. The same cowards who stood back and supported the nazis and dred scott. And the communists.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Blacks murdering asians and whites, NOTHIN!

breathe…

YOU need a chill pill the size of a hockey puck. I have never condoned the murder of anyone. We have a justice system to sort the criminals out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

breathe…

YOU need a chill pill the size of a hockey puck. I have never condoned the murder of anyone. We have a justice system to sort the criminals out.
Not hardly. If we did, the Waukesha nigger would be dead. This asshole would be right behind him.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Blacks murdering asians and whiles, NOTHIN!

Or other black people.

It's like an intentional black genocide. Make sure black children get NO education so they turn to gangs. Ignore all the violence and murder. Dont allow law abiding citizens to arm and defend themselves by pushing regulations law abiding poor minorities (like single moms) cannot meet.

Keep them hostage on welfare(take that raise....lose all benefits and start from scratch)

Plop PP in every low income minority area. Dont talk about the stagnation of the black birth rate. Dont talk about the 4 black women dying a day on average due to domestic and gang violence.

Incite deadly and destructive riots in poor minority areas. Destroy black owned business.

Drag in illegals.

Its fucking disgusting and insane. And these "leftists " ONLY priority is to spew self serving bullshit that makes them feel like "civil rights" heros.

Nice removal of womens rights and the medical experimentation on children on top of it.

I just cant. It astounds me how I used to think people cared about other people. These people care about themselves and how they think they look. They dont care about what's REAL.

You KNOW they dont really believe the hateful shit they say about everyone else. They do it all for their larp and look good for eachother like a socail contagion. Self serving cowards.

We know what they would have been abiding with through history. The same cowards who stood back and supported the nazis and dred scott. And the communists.

or you could stop the war on drugs, which has been proven to be absolutely useless, and use that money to college educate the poor people of these communities who are using the illegal substances as a coping mechanism to poverty… hence the “defund the militarization of police” movement

but taxing the rich is never going to be something republitards go for because you are all cockblock the rich fucks who hate poor people and do nothing for the working class but throw scraps that appease your religious extremist wants and desires…. it’s a game for simps at this point

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Water Buffalo ate too much, she shitting all over the place lololol.

Aint got a clue about the real world.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, now that we know that the shooter is a Leftist/Progressive crackpot who hated Fox News and President Trump, how are our Proggie friends spinning this latest bit of Leftist violence?
Did it hurt, when they beat your brains in?

Did it hurt when God Himself touched your brains and gave you the ability to know what's best for every person on the planet and decide who should talk and who shouldnt?

Must have been painful. Almost as painful as the weight of the world you brilliant and all wise people of the "left" carry upon your shoulders.

I bet you are wore out everyday from this stunning and brave battle against us evil, stupid and bigoted "righties" but someone has to hang out all day telling people how dumb they are. Hard at work making the world a better place for everyone. Fighting and breaking through division by shitting on people until they vote your way, i guess.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So, now that we know that the shooter is a Leftist/Progressive crackpot who hated Fox News and President Trump, how are our Proggie friends spinning this latest bit of Leftist violence?

Wait… you mean a white child with a semi-automatic weapon who murderered 11 black people isn’t being revered as a HERO by the Right??

Where is this kid’s gofundme.com defense fund???!??

DAFUQ :Confederacy:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Link, Shit for brains?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
There ya go asshole. A link to nothing!
I did not offer you a penny for your thoughts, why are you handing me an empty baggy?
Idiot, I stated there was nothing and you asked for a link. Slowtard!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait… you mean a white child with a semi-automatic weapon who murderered 11 black people isn’t being revered as a HERO by the Right??

There's a difference between self-defense and cold-blooded murder, Murdock :)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

There's a difference between self-defense and cold-blooded murder, Murdock :)

How do you know he wasn’t defending himself? He went out with a loaded gun and there were black people present. Sounds like a slam dunk case anywhere east of the Mississippi….

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shampy posted the video.. Did anyone else watch it?? Whew.. it was bad!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Link, Shit for brains?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
There ya go asshole. A link to nothing!
I did not offer you a penny for your thoughts, why are you handing me an empty baggy?
Idiot, I stated there was nothing and you asked for a link. Slowtard!
I am sorry for your lost.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Where are the background checks of every person THIS shooter killed post mortem, which is NOW supported by case law in WI v Kyle Rittenhouse?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'll read a bit of his "manifesto" I do not want to see regular Americans going about their daily life being executed by a member of the age of the hatred and intolerance movement being carried out by the extreme right wing.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll read a bit of his "manifesto" I do not want to see regular Americans going about their daily life being executed by a member of the age of the hatred and intolerance movement being carried out by the extreme right wing.
That's fine, Admin.. I'm not saying you have to watch it. :)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's fine, Admin.. I'm not saying you have to watch it. :)
I know that and ty, and of course a tiny morbid part of me would like a peek, I just think the less air these meltdowns are given, the better the rest of us are.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He literally refers to himself an “authoritarian leftist that’s been deep into communist ideology from a young age.”

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He literally refers to himself an “authoritarian leftist that’s been deep into communist ideology from a young age.”
Show me the "Authoritarian Leftist Dogma Text Books and the relevant chapters on replacement theory, tia.

Seriously Blazor, you guys should be giving this "Christian/White Nationalism" shit some serious thought, this is what that thinking is producing in our rapidly decaying society.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Show me the "Authoritarian Leftist Dogma Text Books and the relevant chapters on replacement theory, tia.

Seriously Blazor, you guys should be giving this "Christian/White Nationalism" shit some serious thought, this is what that thinking is producing in our rapidly decaying society.

Um, hes not Christian either, its in the manifesto. Read it and get back to me.