Something happened in Buffalo...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guess Admin dont recall how things went down. He only recalls what happened to his side.

Pffft, never mention the Constitution again, boy.
STFU, these fuckheads marching through Charlottesville set the stage for Payton Gendron's performance in Buffalo last Saturday.

Sheep say what?

iu
I understand your being ashamed at seeing your hatebrahs marching and chanting fear and hate.

PBS is propaganda these days.

I've seen lots of footage. I know what happened. This was all orchestrated.

Would you like me to give you details? Since you obviously dont know what happened?
Attacking the media source is the lamest/weakest defense you can offer, step up your game meat head.

Tell us in your own words, what points PBS is incorrect on.

For one, it says that Charlottesville led to an "attack" on the capitol lol. Thats all I needed to see lol.

Believing your sources, is even weaker. Open your eyes to the tyranny unfolding in front of you..... Oath Keeper.
You're very dense if you do not grasp that.

I grasp lots of things, but not cock.... cock sucker.

lulz

You should really start looking at other sources, other than ones that conform to your ideals. You might wake up..... and start defending the Constitution.

You should crack open a book, or maybe....maybe even read the Constitution ya dumbass.

I own a copy!!!!

Operation Mockingbird is working on you!!! You are falling for it!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guess Admin dont recall how things went down. He only recalls what happened to his side.

STFU, these fuckheads marching through Charlottesville set the stage for Payton Gendron's performance in Buffalo last Saturday.

Sheep say what?

iu
I understand your being ashamed at seeing your hatebrahs marching and chanting fear and hate.

Would you like me to give you details? Since you obviously dont know what happened?
Attacking the media source is the lamest/weakest defense you can offer, step up your game meat head.

For one, it says that Charlottesville led to an "attack" on the capitol lol. Thats all I needed to see lol.

Believing your sources, is even weaker. Open your eyes to the tyranny unfolding in front of you..... Oath Keeper.

lulz

You should really start looking at other sources, other than ones that conform to your ideals. You might wake up..... and start defending the Constitution.

You should crack open a book, or maybe....maybe even read the Constitution ya dumbass.

The same Constitution leftists think is outdated as they chip at our Constitutional rights?

If the truth is on your side and we are just big stoopy dumbz why cant you just rationally address anything we say? Why opt for this mindless shit slinging?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Back to Buffalo......

Interesting, I thought the symbol looked familiar, shooter sporting the Azov Movement symbol.

Thats Ukrainian.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, III% that's your team dipstick. They are the only internal threat I am aware of. A bunch of retards with hurty feels

Funny we dont see any of them destroying communities and attacking innocent people. We see leftwing activists doing that. Antifa/BLM literally destroyed communities and got people killed or severely injured......but you are focused on random militias who really havent done anything except counter protest.

None of those people are trying to strip away your rights or fire bomb any communities.

except there is a HUGE flaw in your Fox News induced hysteria….

BLM was established after 6 white women said a black teenager can’t walk down the street wearing a black hoodie while carrying a pack of skittles walking on a private street in an HOA.

But cry and plea with Admin some more that he is the one angry and disgruntled while you simultaneously IGNORE that I posted proof of what actually went down in Seattle.

Any person who can complain about riots resulting from a peaceful protest group that was assaulted by police officers carrying assault rifles while they doused the crowd with tear gas is not an American. You are devoid of the basic most fundamental principals for which this country was founded.

You also sound like a backwoods hick making such asinine assertions.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, III% that's your team dipstick. They are the only internal threat I am aware of. A bunch of retards with hurty feels

Funny we dont see any of them destroying communities and attacking innocent people. We see leftwing activists doing that. Antifa/BLM literally destroyed communities and got people killed or severely injured......but you are focused on random militias who really havent done anything except counter protest.

None of those people are trying to strip away your rights or fire bomb any communities.

except there is a HUGE flaw in your Fox News induced hysteria.

BLM was established after 6 whites women said a black teenager can’t walk down the street wearing a black hoodie while carrying a pack of skittles while walking on a private street in an HOA.

But cry and plea with Admin some more that he is the one angry and disgruntled while you simultaneously IGNORE that I posted proof of what actually went down in Seattle.

Any person who can complain about riots resulting from a peaceful protest group that was assaulted by police officers carrying assault rifles whole they doused the crowd with tear gas is not an American. You are devoid of the basic most fundamental principals for which this country was founded.

$3500.00 is $3500.00

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

Hey Dr Politics, lemme axe you dis, do you think that Nazi Germany just one sunny blue sky spring day, just started rolling buses in front the jews one day completely out of the blue, to bus them to the "frontier"? No it starts with "Free Speech" such as "Jews will not replace us" then a few false flag ops and then start chipping away at their basic rights one or two at a time. Then 10 12 years later, you start the camps.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

Hey Dr Politics, lemme axe you dis, do you think that Nazi Germany just one sunny blue sky spring day, just started rolling buses in front the jews one day completely out of the blue, to bus them to the "frontier"? No it starts with "Free Speech" such as "Jews will not replace us" then a few false flag ops and then start chipping away at their basic rights one or two at a time. Then 10 12 years later, you start the camps.

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

You kinda see, but you're lookin' in the wrong direction.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

it’s the basic principal of a minority group being singled out based on racial/physical differences… which was absolute propaganda during the WWII.

My grandfather flew for the UK side and fought to stop this shit. I have an uncle who lost an eye at Normandy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

it’s the basic principal of a minority group being singled out based on racial/physical differences… which was absolute propaganda during the WWII.

My grandfather flew for the UK side and fought to stop this shit. I have an uncle who lost an eye at Normandy.

You think you see, but you really dont see either.

Props to your fam, I have lots of vets in my fam too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu

except there is a HUGE flaw in your Fox News induced hysteria.

BLM was established after 6 whites women said a black teenager can’t walk down the street wearing a black hoodie while carrying a pack of skittles while walking on a private street in an HOA.

Any person who can complain about riots resulting from a peaceful protest group that was assaulted by police officers carrying assault rifles whole they doused the crowd with tear gas is not an American. You are devoid of the basic most fundamental principals for which this country was founded.

$3500.00 is $3500.00

It was actually 4k and actually a car.

Is that Murd or Oak in that quote? I have no interest is trying to reason with unreasonable cunts who start attacking people using their families when they start losing arguments.

You are hateful people, who make never ending excuses for politcal violence.

1. I dont read corporate media. That includes "Fox"

2. BLM was established during that Ferguson bullshit. They used politcal violence there as well. Until Secoriea Turner is more than an human sacrifice for your bullshit grifting cult that burned down minority communities and pocketed 60 to 90 million dollars.....I dont believe a single thing said about Trayvon Martin

Anyone who believes BLM is anything but a domestic terror group with a race grift is ignorant as fuck. Useful idoit.

ANY person who can minimize and overlook the massive level of damage done by some "peaceful protest" that only served as a front for violence and destruction isnt going to be taken seriously. That person is not only the one devoid of the basic principles the country is built upon but is also completely devoid of empathy.

I don't care how I sound to a subhuman lying piece of hot CA sidewalk excrement who openly LIES on a forum about someones family because they cant "win" an arguement and they lack the decency and spin required to deal with conflict gracefully.

I'm SO glad I'm not getting phone calls at midnight from a drunk who wants to cry over Trayvon Martin and talk over me until I finally hang up. Literally everything this person spews is ignorant uninformed shit.

Your views are shit, and you are shit. Stop trying to talk to me.....I'm never gonna be interested.

I find Admin "hateful" in the way where he WANTS to believe the worst of people and is so narrow minded he wont even hear them out or try to understand others. Everyone has to think like him or THEY are stupid shitbags. Oh and racists. He calls black people race traitors and racists.....something he has no right to say. Racially abusing others for not subscribing to beliefs you think they should have is disgusting.

This bitch who thinks she can talk to me and I should listen is a back stabbing, lying and cowardly scum bag with an alcohol addiction and raging cluster b.

And I'm not moved by "sounding like a hick" to a bimbo who thinks HIV and AIDS are two different viruses and the Catholic church "worships God, not Jesus".....asine assertions indeed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm sure setting up a communists CHOP zone, murdering teens and the multiple rapes that occurring is totally a demonstration on what this country stands on. The whole individual rights and liberties thing just goes hand in hand with commy thugs taking over your block. That you own property on. That you pay taxes on. Right.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

You fucktards are so fucking fucktarded, you are mildly dangerous, mostly to yourselves and friends and family.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

Sheep say what?

iu

lulz

You fucktards are so fucking fucktarded, you are mildly dangerous, mostly to yourselves and friends and family.

Says the guy excusing politcal violence and supporting the attack on rights.

The guy who cant even talk to people.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'm sure setting up a communists CHOP zone, murdering teens and the multiple rapes that occurring is totally a demonstration on what this country stands on. The whole individual rights and liberties thing just goes hand in hand with commy thugs taking over your block. That you own property on. That you pay taxes on. Right.

So in your perpetual, self-serving delusion, it was a turf war that we should have stood against and had nothing to do with corrupt police brutality against otherwise law abiding citizens protesting because a black man was killed by a police officer during a routine traffic stop.

Fortunately, I live in the real world and was there.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Your side of the aisle is arousing the increased militant hatred in this country

Sounds like the Antifa supporters are having second thoughts.

Antifa was licking their chops at that protest. The CHOP was not establish until they collided with the BLM movement.

Our government was created to resist mob rule ~ which I’ll explain since most people cannot grasp the concept. We are allowed to protest in this country. It is one of our many civil liberties….

Self-deputizing yourself and then going out and shooting at protestors for vandalizing property during a riot is invoking mob rule.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Historically, white supremacists are Christians.

Historically, non-white supremacists were Christians.

Historically, USA was almost 100% Christian.

did you just have a brain fart?

Concepts of white supremacy were at the heart of the defense of slavery and central to the Lost Cause myth that justified segregation after the fall of the Confederacy.

The KKK is literally comprised of Christian Identity Adherents.

The term “Christian” asserts that white people, not Jewish people, are the true Israelites.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Shampy posted the video.. Did anyone else watch it?? Whew.. it was bad!
I'll read a bit of his "manifesto" I do not want to see regular Americans going about their daily life being executed by a member of the age of the hatred and intolerance movement being carried out by the extreme right wing.

He literally refers to himself an “authoritarian leftist that’s been deep into communist ideology from a young age.”
Show me the "Authoritarian Leftist Dogma Text Books and the relevant chapters on replacement theory, tia.

Seriously Blazor, you guys should be giving this "Christian/White Nationalism" shit some serious thought, this is what that thinking is producing in our rapidly decaying society.

Um, hes not Christian either, its in the manifesto. Read it and get back to me.
You are completing missing the point. Your side of the aisle is arousing the increased militant hatred in this country, and if you do not realize that, god help you.

Please look up the psychological term "projection" and contemplate your behavior.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

Post Charlottesville, this is your dear leader, you ignorant hicks.

Dont even get me started.

You clearly aint got a clue of what really happened. I live a couple hours away, I know what happened.
WATCH THIS VIDEO OF YOUR RETARDS IN ARMS MARCHING THROUGH CHARLOTTEVILLE CHANTING SCAREDY CAT RACIST PARANOID BULLSHIT, YOU FUCKING CUNT, YOU CHILD.

Grab your white flag blanky first! Pussy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'll read a bit of his "manifesto" I do not want to see regular Americans going about their daily life being executed by a member of the age of the hatred and intolerance movement being carried out by the extreme right wing.

He literally refers to himself an “authoritarian leftist that’s been deep into communist ideology from a young age.”
Show me the "Authoritarian Leftist Dogma Text Books and the relevant chapters on replacement theory, tia.

Seriously Blazor, you guys should be giving this "Christian/White Nationalism" shit some serious thought, this is what that thinking is producing in our rapidly decaying society.

You are completing missing the point. Your side of the aisle is arousing the increased militant hatred in this country, and if you do not realize that, god help you.

Please look up the psychological term "projection" and contemplate your behavior.
How long has it been since I told you to go fuck yourself? LMK, K?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Your side of the aisle is arousing the increased militant hatred in this country

Sounds like the Antifa supporters are having second thoughts.

Antifa was licking their chops at that protest.

Blah Blah Blah

I was not talking about CHOP.

Focus, Murdock 7.5.

Focus.
Historically, white supremacists are Christians.

Historically, non-white supremacists were Christians.

Historically, USA was almost 100% Christian.

did you

Blah Blah Blah

When America was close to 100% Christian, then any group would have been "Historically Christian."

Historically, Christians fought against white supremacy.

White supremacists, sovereign citizens, militia extremists and violent anti-abortion adherents use religious concepts and scripture to justify threats, criminal activity and violence… these are the “Christians” I was referring to in my white supremacist comment.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

How long has it been since I told you to go fuck yourself? LMK, K?

Wow! You're getting your ass kicked in this thread more than usual, huh?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
White supremacists, sovereign citizens, militia extremists and violent anti-abortion adherents use religious concepts and scripture to justify threats, criminal activity and violence… these are the “Christians” I was referring to in my white supremacist comment.

Oh.

What scripture do white supremacists use to justify threats, criminal activity and violence ?