Something happened in Buffalo...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guess Admin dont recall how things went down. He only recalls what happened to his side.

Pffft, never mention the Constitution again, boy.
STFU, these fuckheads marching through Charlottesville set the stage for Payton Gendron's performance in Buffalo last Saturday.

Sheep say what?

iu
I understand your being ashamed at seeing your hatebrahs marching and chanting fear and hate.

PBS is propaganda these days.

I've seen lots of footage. I know what happened. This was all orchestrated.

Would you like me to give you details? Since you obviously dont know what happened?
Attacking the media source is the lamest/weakest defense you can offer, step up your game meat head.

Tell us in your own words, what points PBS is incorrect on.

For one, it says that Charlottesville led to an "attack" on the capitol lol. Thats all I needed to see lol.

Believing your sources, is even weaker. Open your eyes to the tyranny unfolding in front of you..... Oath Keeper.
You're very dense if you do not grasp that.

I grasp lots of things, but not cock.... cock sucker.

lulz

You should really start looking at other sources, other than ones that conform to your ideals. You might wake up..... and start defending the Constitution.
Hey Dr Politics, lemme axe you dis, do you think that Nazi Germany just one sunny blue sky spring day, just started rolling buses in front the jews one day completely out of the blue, to bus them to the "frontier"? No it starts with "Free Speech" such as "Jews will not replace us" then a few false flag ops and then start chipping away at their basic rights one or two at a time. Then 10 12 years later, you start the camps.
Guess Admin dont recall how things went down. He only recalls what happened to his side.

Pffft, never mention the Constitution again, boy.
STFU, these fuckheads marching through Charlottesville set the stage for Payton Gendron's performance in Buffalo last Saturday.

Sheep say what?

iu
I understand your being ashamed at seeing your hatebrahs marching and chanting fear and hate.

PBS is propaganda these days.

I've seen lots of footage. I know what happened. This was all orchestrated.

Would you like me to give you details? Since you obviously dont know what happened?
Attacking the media source is the lamest/weakest defense you can offer, step up your game meat head.

Tell us in your own words, what points PBS is incorrect on.

For one, it says that Charlottesville led to an "attack" on the capitol lol. Thats all I needed to see lol.

Believing your sources, is even weaker. Open your eyes to the tyranny unfolding in front of you..... Oath Keeper.
You're very dense if you do not grasp that.

I grasp lots of things, but not cock.... cock sucker.

lulz

You should really start looking at other sources, other than ones that conform to your ideals. You might wake up..... and start defending the Constitution.
Hey Dr Politics, lemme axe you dis, do you think that Nazi Germany just one sunny blue sky spring day, just started rolling buses in front the jews one day completely out of the blue, to bus them to the "frontier"? No it starts with "Free Speech" such as "Jews will not replace us" then a few false flag ops and then start chipping away at their basic rights one or two at a time. Then 10 12 years later, you start the camps.

You kinda see, but you're lookin' in the wrong direction.

it’s the basic principal of a minority group being singled out based on racial/physical differences… which was absolute propaganda during the WWII.

My grandfather flew for the UK side and fought to stop this shit. I have an uncle who lost an eye at Normandy.

You think you see, but you really dont see either.

Props to your fam, I have lots of vets in my fam too.
You fucktards are so fucking fucktarded, you are mildly dangerous, mostly to yourselves and friends and family.

Nah, I know all too well who the fucktards are.

Whats that, something about dangerous.......

zsolhk4oTKsd.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Historically, white supremacists are Christians.

Historically, non-white supremacists were Christians.

Historically, USA was almost 100% Christian.

did you just have a brain fart?

Concepts of white supremacy were at the heart of the defense of slavery and central to the Lost Cause myth that justified segregation after the fall of the Confederacy.

The KKK is literally comprised of Christian Identity Adherents.

The term “Christian” asserts that white people, not Jewish people, are the true Israelites.

God Bless you.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
have u heard him speak? he sounds very effeminate

the incel should claim 'she' as his pronoun, get sent 2 a womens prison and get all the aryan sisterhood action he wants for life as theres no death penalty in NYS
That's what I'd do too...ain't nobody gonna rape this White boy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice their was a mass shooting in a church in California done by a Chinese immigrant. It happened almost at the same time as the Buffalo shooter and yet the media ignored this one because it didn't fit their lies.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
have u heard him speak? he sounds very effeminate

the incel should claim 'she' as his pronoun, get sent 2 a womens prison and get all the aryan sisterhood action he wants for life as theres no death penalty in NYS
That's what I'd do too...ain't nobody gonna rape this White boy.
tbh, its the only smart move he can make now

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
You will notice their was a mass shooting in a church in California done by a Chinese immigrant. It happened almost at the same time as the Buffalo shooter and yet the media ignored this one because it didn't fit their lies.

But communist isn't a race....

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

Post Charlottesville, this is your dear leader, you ignorant hicks.

Dont even get me started.

You clearly aint got a clue of what really happened. I live a couple hours away, I know what happened.
WATCH THIS VIDEO OF YOUR RETARDS IN ARMS MARCHING THROUGH CHARLOTTEVILLE CHANTING SCAREDY CAT RACIST PARANOID BULLSHIT, YOU FUCKING CUNT, YOU CHILD.

Grab your white flag blanky first! Pussy.

Is this Meltdown, or do you normally have Meltys like that, lol. Man, even your spelling is off, TRIGGERED!!!!

I clicked your video, and skimmed it without audio.

Whats wrong with tiki torches, and saying "Jews will not replace us!"? You dont know of the evil cabal that is orchestrating all this?

I suppose it would of been more to your liking, had they caught a dumpster on fire, and rolled into a police station. Or better yet, burned down communities. But that didnt happen, so you got sad meatz.

I see your video goes from Friday night Tiki time, straight to the violence the next day. Only there is one problem, it dont show when the violence actually started.

The good folks came there to peacefully protest, they even had a permit to do so. What happened though, was Soros and Clan bussed in tons of Antifa... who did not have a permit. The city did nothing to stop Antifa, and instead, corralled the folks that came to peacefully protest. As they walked to the monument, Antifa attacked them. Throwing piss balloons, and water bottles full of concrete, batteries, etc. Police still did nothing. They became fenced in, and defended themselves. All while the police were told to stand down. They let Antifa attack them.

Please, sit down and have a nice cocoa. You also might want to turn off your tv, it is rotting your brain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
White supremacists, sovereign citizens, militia extremists and violent anti-abortion adherents use religious concepts and scripture to justify threats, criminal activity and violence… these are the “Christians” I was referring to in my white supremacist comment.

Oh.

What scripture do white supremacists use to justify threats, criminal activity and violence ?
Pro Tip" Hey Google, what was in Payton Gendron's manifesto?

Its pro communist left wing bullshit.

Shall I start quoting it?

Prowler asked for in context scriptures to support your hateful claim about Christian's. Just say you dont actually have anything to support that except gossip and lies about Christian's.
I have asked you mutt's to please keep in mind, that I barely skim your dialect stories, based on that you would have to be, well quite frankly a little deranged to think i would continue to monitor your random rants and raves, please get some help. Do it for your Children.

It's obvious you dont read anything, Admin. My posts are more for other readers. I've pointed out the narrow mindedness you all have a few times.

You bring claims and accusations you simply cannot back and as a result, you resort to this mindless and transparent shit. I always hope one day at least one of you will do better but....that hope is dying.
I don't think anybody reads your posts, sweet thing. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Oh yes, people do.

You have the time, or none of you would be here. What you dont have is a coherent response.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

You clearly aint got a clue of what really happened. I live a couple hours away, I know what happened.
WATCH THIS VIDEO OF YOUR RETARDS IN ARMS MARCHING THROUGH CHARLOTTEVILLE CHANTING SCAREDY CAT RACIST PARANOID BULLSHIT, YOU FUCKING CUNT, YOU CHILD.

Is this Meltdown, or do you normally have Meltys like that, lol. Man, even your spelling is off, TRIGGERED!!!!

Whats wrong with tiki torches, and saying "Jews will not replace us!"? You dont know of the evil cabal that is orchestrating all this?

I suppose it would of been more to your liking, had they caught a dumpster on fire, and rolled into a police station. Or better yet, burned down communities. But that didnt happen, so you got sad meatz.

I see your video goes from Friday night Tiki time, straight to the violence the next day. Only there is one problem, it dont show when the violence actually started.

The good folks came there to peacefully protest, they even had a permit to do so. What happened though, was Soros and Clan bussed in tons of Antifa... who did not have a permit. The city did nothing to stop Antifa, and instead, corralled the folks that came to peacefully protest. As they walked to the monument, Antifa attacked them. Throwing piss balloons, and water bottles full of concrete, batteries, etc. Police still did nothing. They became fenced in, and defended themselves. All while the police were told to stand down. They let Antifa attack them.

Please, sit down and have a nice cocoa. You also might want to turn off your tv, it is rotting your brain.

Whether people agree with the tiki torch guys or not......they had the right to protest.

It could have been ignored entirely.

Leftwing activists cant cope with people have rights. So they respond with violence. No matter what it is.

Families at an outdoor church service have been attacked by these authoritarian psychopaths.

People who wail and scream over a small group of men with tiki torches? That could have came and passed with no attention. Leftwing activists showed up, like you said....no permit no invite. To use violence and intimidation to shut down the rights of others because they didnt like the message and cant cope. So now it's just a nasty violent episode that got someone killed.

Have you noticed everywhere these actual fascists go, they end up getting someone killed and destroying other peoples property?

Pretending fringe incidents like the tiki torch thing is some representation of half the country and some excuse to attack and use violence and harrassment is just pathetic. And ignorant. And anti American.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

What's wrong with saying "Jews will not replace us"? Are you fucking serious? That little chant makes the assumption that Jews are trying to replace someone, which is delusional, paranoiac bullshit.

It's weird that you're posting racist crap in a thread about a racist mass murderer. It's almost like you're making excuses for him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

What's wrong with saying "Jews will not replace us"? Are you fucking serious? That little chant makes the assumption that Jews are trying to replace someone, which is delusional, paranoiac bullshit.

Which doesnt give anyone a pass to go crash some protest and use violence to shut down what IS a RIGHT we all have.

And I'm not sorry that the Constitutional rights people have to speech and protest are far more important than left wing activists feels and authoritarian drive to try to force everyone into some collective with them.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

Which doesnt give anyone a pass to go crash some protest and use violence to shut down what IS a RIGHT we all have.

And I'm not sorry that the Constitutional rights people have to speech and protest are far more important than left wing activists feels and authoritarian drive to try to force everyone into some collective with them.

A sad virginal white boy fell in love with white supremacist bullshit, and then killed 10 people because of pigmentation.

Which ranking members of the GOP are STILL promoting 2 days after.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

A sad virginal white boy fell in love with white supremacist bullshit, and then killed 10 people because of pigmentation.

Which ranking members of the GOP are STILL promoting 2 days after.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I

Literally NO ONE in the Republican party condone racism or murder.

It's incredible watching dems and rinos sit there and twist peoples words and blame them for some random violent psychopath while they themselves are nonstop spewing extremist and violent rhetoric that inspired riots and killing.

I really hope that eventually you'll get tired of hate and anger directed at the wrong people, learn to identify your biases and see more clearly the propaganda campaigns being ran on the people.

Admin for real, literally NO WHERE in that article is anyone shown to be "promoting" that shooting.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ElAmCWjX0AAxbTk.jpg

It's weird that you're posting racist crap in a thread about a racist mass murderer. It's almost like you're making excuses for him.

You call me the delusional one, and think we all support this guy that went on a rampage. Pull your head out of your ass.

So its a crime to say out loud what we think is happening? We can no longer talk about the Jew in the room? It is no secret anymore Lotus. While I know its not all Jews, and that all of this isnt orchestrated by all Jews, they do make up the majority of those in top positions pulling the strings. You're blind as a bat if you dont see that.

While we are talking "little chants", how do you think "Black Lives Matter.... no lives matter til black ones do!" sounds? That lil chant makes the assumptions that only blacks are dying, and that is all these other races fault... mostly the white ones.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Something the idiot aidsman will never watch because there is to much facts and truth in it.

Start your own thread you militant cocksucker. This thread is about GOP inspired hatred.

Oh, the thing you're wrong about? Hahahaha, FAIL!!!!

Btw, it also shows Oerdin was right, you like to ignore the facts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Something the idiot aidsman will never watch because there is to much facts and truth in it.

Start your own thread you militant cocksucker. This thread is about GOP inspired hatred.

Discussing reality is more interesting. I think this thread is a great example of establishment inspired hatred.

So sad you NEED to rework reality so you can pretend the "GOP" are your big bad guys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's talk about the hatred of accusing people of condoning and celebrating shit that completely flies in their face of their values, falsely accusing them of racism and bigotry simply because they poke holes in your claims, demands and narratives rather than just joining some leftwing hive mind?

Because that's actually one of the biggest problems in the country today. Leftwing hate, violence and intolerance and inability to civilly engage in discourse and claiming it's because half the country are white supremacists. Its unhinged as fuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Admin a Jew? I touched his soft spot again lol.

I dont agree its jews. Its leftist authoritarianism.

But as long as you guys arent claiming all jews are horrible and it's just the wealthy elite Jews and you arent pushing to take away rights and harm people I dont really care to argue it lol. I dont blame anyone for violent crimes besides the violent criminals.

We literally have watched several dem/prog officails and reporters use violent and extreme rhetoric against other Americans. It's disgusting.

I wonder if the country will ever return to a live and let live mentality.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is Admin a Jew? I touched his soft spot again lol.

I dont agree its jews. Its leftist authoritarianism.

But as long as you guys arent claiming all jews are horrible and it's just the wealthy elite Jews and you arent pushing to take away rights and harm people I dont really care to argue it lol. I dont blame anyone for violent crimes besides the violent criminals.

We literally have watched several dem/prog officails and reporters use violent and extreme rhetoric against other Americans. It's disgusting.

I wonder if the country will ever return to a live and let live mentality.

Like I said earlier, its not all jews, and its not all jews involved.

THEY are the ones funding the shit. What you see, is the Leftist faces, cause they are the ones bought and paid for to be the mouthpiece of their sinister agenda.