Speaking of states decending into third world status

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah. It's un-American to prevent people from becoming homeless during a pandemic. SMH

I think someone would be better off in North Korea.

The government forcibly shutting down businesses and all that over reach was and is unAmerican and has destroyed thousands of lives.

That's some NK shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In case anyone is deluded enough to not understand how criminally illegal the democrats and the Biden Administration are...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Saying "we are going to simply ignore an extremely clear ruling by the United States Supreme Court" definitely breaks the constitution and is actual grounds for impeachment.

How funny anyone thinks leftists and democrats give a single shit about laws, the SCOTUS, rights, actual democracy.

ALL they fucking care about is power and control.

I'm saying. We are gunning towards a one party authoritarian state and the useful idiots are the foot soldiers.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Returning to the topic of homeless encampments in L.A.. You can see just how much trash and filth these disgusting drug vagrants create. It is so epically large they need bulldozers just to clear the filth which is a complete biohazard. Rats, mice, cockroaches, human feces, urine, used needles, crack pipes, and trash heaps over eight feet in height.

BTW Brentwood is supposed to be one of the nice and expensive parts of Los Crapulos.

Brentwood is a very large area. Parts of it are nice, parts of it are more business oriented. That video is in the area near the Veterans Hospital, which has huge grounds and lots of peripheral areas where homeless camps can be set up. There were not any in that particular area when I left. I imagine this is the result of Covid problems.

It is a crime that is simply immeasurable that the richest country in the history of the world allows so many to become homeless and hopeless. I feel for those people, and I am appalled by how many there are who do not care.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In case anyone is deluded enough to not understand how criminally illegal the democrats and the Biden Administration are...

Saying "we are going to simply ignore an extremely clear ruling by the United States Supreme Court" definitely breaks the constitution and is actual grounds for impeachment.
So there's money allocated to keep bums housed but the gub wont release it?

They're showing the usual government incompetence and, yes, democrats have decided to pay $5 billion out of $45 billion in unpaid back rent and future rent. That is for bums who already got free government money but who decided not to use it pay their own rent.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
News flash, Joe Biden is not the CDC, he's the President.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So there's money allocated to keep bums housed but the gub wont release it?

They're showing the usual government incompetence and, yes, democrats have decided to pay $5 billion out of $45 billion in unpaid back rent and future rent. That is for bums who already got free government money but who decided not to use it pay their own rent.

You don't fucking know the circumstances of people who are getting that relief. Why do you hate your fellow Americans who aren't making it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Returning to the topic of homeless encampments in L.A.. You can see just how much trash and filth these disgusting drug vagrants create. It is so epically large they need bulldozers just to clear the filth which is a complete biohazard. Rats, mice, cockroaches, human feces, urine, used needles, crack pipes, and trash heaps over eight feet in height.

BTW Brentwood is supposed to be one of the nice and expensive parts of Los Crapulos.

Brentwood is a very large area. Parts of it are nice, parts of it are more business oriented. That video is in the area near the Veterans Hospital, which has huge grounds and lots of peripheral areas where homeless camps can be set up. There were not any in that particular area when I left. I imagine this is the result of Covid problems.

It is a crime that is simply immeasurable that the richest country in the history of the world allows so many to become homeless and hopeless. I feel for those people, and I am appalled by how many there are who do not care.

As study after study and expert after expert has confirmed over and over this is a drug problem not a housing problem. Especially with the street homeless. The non-druggies and people down on their luck very quickly get into shelters, use those programs and resources, then get back on theor feet. The street homeless are mostly junkies who refuse shelter space because shelters don't let people drink or do drugs for obvious reasons.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Odorin is disgusted by homeless encampments, but he doesn't think homeless people should be housed, either. What does he think? That homeless people should be put into the wood chipper?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As study after study and expert after expert has confirmed over and over this is a drug problem not a housing problem. Especially with the street homeless. The non-druggies and people down on their luck very quickly get into shelters, use those programs and resources, then get back on theor feet. The street homeless are mostly junkies who refuse shelter space because shelters don't let people drink or do drugs for obvious reasons.

Link to even one of those studies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dumber than usual out of you. If you read the links, which I know you are chronicly unable to do, original reports said a presidential order but later reports said a CDC order. The Supreme Court literally already ruled both are unconstitutional.

You may now return to spamming stupid shit and making a fool of yourself, thank you.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dumber than usual out of you. If you read the links, which I know you are chronicly unable to do, original reports said a presidential order but later reports said a CDC order. The Supreme Court literally already ruled both are unconstitutional.

You may now return to spamming stupid shit and making a fool of yourself, thank you.
Is he over his melty yet?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Odorin is disgusted by homeless encampments, but he doesn't think homeless people should be housed, either. What does he think? That homeless people should be put into the wood chipper?

You are both a liar and an idiot. You have no idea what my positions are, even though I have stated them many times, because you never read anything, you clueless old bat.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you going to run and tell the teacher I made you feel small again?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It sounds like he is still simmering.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You are both a liar and an idiot. You have no idea what my positions are, even though I have stated them many times, because you never read anything, you clueless old bat.
Admit it, you just hate poor people. Did you grow up poor?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So why don't you go and arrest the CDC and Biden then?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Start your education here where they list around a dozen sources. Continue your education using Google. At this point I have given up on bothering with you as you never actually read anything and so are a complete waste of time.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Start your education here where they list around a dozen sources. Continue your education using Google. At this point I have given up on bothering with you as you never actually read anything and so are a complete waste of time.

OK lets assume that 100% of all homeless people, including the children are addicts, what do you see as the solution to that? Has anyone tried extensive tax cuts on the very wealthy?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Either you're a gaslighter, or you are really, really stupid. That's not a study. That's a short, very surface article that has the opinions of several people. Not even close to being a study.

"Study after study has shown" LMAO. Even in the article you linked to, the experts quoted disagree as to whether or not housing is a prime cause.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admit it, you just hate poor people. Did you grow up poor?
I grew up poor. We werent niggers tho so we didnt get a new Cadillac give to us every year. Now that I have money, I aint handing it over to bums willingly.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you spamming your drivel on boards not designated for that sort of thing doesn't make me feel small you drooling spastic hyena

control yourself

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

you spamming your drivel on boards not designated for that sort of thing doesn't make me feel small you drooling spastic hyena

control yourself
Have you grown any taller today, or lost any excess lard?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

control yourself
Have you stopped sucking cock today?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

control yourself
What a super surprise,
Pedro the Pygmy is thinking about man on man sex, again!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

control yourself
What a super surprise,
Are you still fantasizing about coming to k-k-k-k-kill me with your GI-GAY cock chokehold?

that was funny

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

control yourself
What a super surprise,
Are you still fantasizing about coming to k-k-k-k-kill me with your GI-GAY cock chokehold?

that was funny

Where's that box you were going to put me the other night?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
202040874_3100500296856600_7402175014060951007_n.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

control yourself
What a super surprise,

that was funny

Where's that box you were going to put me the other night?
where's the little butter knife you were gonna gut me with, fagboi?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Either you're a gaslighter, or you are really, really stupid. That's not a study. That's a short, very surface article that has the opinions of several people. Not even close to being a study.

"Study after study has shown" LMAO. Even in the article you linked to, the experts quoted disagree as to whether or not housing is a prime cause.

Notice how Odorin disappeared after that failed fake out.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

On that note Biden's former covid advisor admites cloth and paper masks are almost worthless. He recommends n95 masks but admits they only last about 20 minutes. Also there just aren't enough n95 masks for everyone.

But, please, continue your ignorant virtue signaling. It seems the only thing you are good at.