Speaking of states decending into third world status

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fuck the peasents Big. The military is there in case the people scare abusive politicians

Domestic terror against poor minorities? Pffftt. BLM!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It still pisses me off that I can’t keep her off ignore and maintain healthy boundaries…

Big is an intellect and I’ve been close friends with him for a longtime. She respects nothing…. I can’t even post in his direction without her immediately attacking the thread. I baited him back into the KKk argument just to prove my point… go look, she got there before he did and he was tagged in that dead thread lol

^^^ for everyone confused… I’m talking about Dove aka Dovid aka DUH~vey

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It still pisses me off that I can’t keep her off ignore and maintain healthy boundaries…

Big is an intellect and I’ve been close friends with him for a longtime. She respects nothing…. I can’t even post in his direction without her immediately attacking the thread. I baited him back into the KKk argument just to prove my point… go look, she got there before he did and he was tagged in that dead thread lol

Oh thank gawd, ya tramp! I thought you were calling me a woman for a minute! Whew!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh thank gawd, ya tramp! I thought you were calling me a woman for a minute! Whew!!!!

you’re an inbred idiot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you’re an inbred idiot
Thats better.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
so I fail to see the weak ass connection you’re trying to make here….
Good to see we've reach some level of common ground in this discussion

Feel free to exit the merry go round any time you like

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think we can all agree that ped0s are to be hated

which begs the question: why is sewage major allowed to continue postin?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

they wouldn’t let Bernie run because Trump fucked so much shit up… have you really not made that connection while shooting for political troll glory?

gawd damn this is as painful as trying to get Dove to find gainful employment

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

they wouldn’t let Bernie run because Trump fucked so much shit up… have you really not made that connection while shooting for political troll glory?

Who’s that you’re blaming trump for this time?

the they that cheated comrade sanders out of victory?

let me ask this simple question. When the US goes full Venezuela 2.0 what do you think will happen to that nice little 2800 sq ft beach front property your grandparents left you?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

let me ask this simple question. When the US goes full Venezuela 2.0 what do you think will happen to that nice little 2800 sq ft beach front property your grandparents left you?
Coolio story homobro

35924542_10156441061429655_4922305307473870848_n.png

Of course free market laissez faire capitalists forget all about supply and your demand when it comes to attracting quality teachers.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Coolio story homobro

Of course free market laissez faire capitalists forget all about supply and your demand when it comes to attracting quality teachers.

No, you cannot lick my anus you gay fuck

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Coolio story homobro

No, you cannot lick my anus you gay fuck
@Bastard Factory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Coolio story homobro

None of this is true, though. Occupy Democrats constantly twists everything.

Why would we give MORE money to schools that are not safe, failing the kids horribly(and HAVE been for decades) and not even getting these kids literate?

What is wrong with allowing these kids to take their funding to a school that WILL provide a safe environment where they can be given the same opportunities with education as all the kids not in the inner cities?

Is party loyalty really more important? Because democrats are failing this hard it's got to be intentional at this point. And this site lies all the time about their opposition.

Have you noticed they have NO PLAN to offer these kids after removing choice?

It's not right or fair. It really isnt. Now that school choice is gone, what is the plan to make SURE these shit schools start using the funds appropriately for the betterment of the kids? Because the local government sure doesnt care about them.....as shown by years of failure and no change.

Dont you think these children deserve so much better? Or are we just gonna take away school choice and go back to ignoring it?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Someone needs to tell aids monkey that the rich dont typically send their kids to pubic screwels cause the teachers suck!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Coolio story homobro

Why would we give MORE money to schools that are not safe, failing the kids horribly(and HAVE been for decades) and not even getting these kids literate?

What is wrong with allowing these kids to take their funding to a school that WILL provide a safe environment where they can be given the same opportunities with education as all the kids not in the inner cities?

Is party loyalty really more important? Because democrats are failing this hard it's got to be intentional at this point. And this site lies all the time about their opposition.

It's not right or fair. It really isnt.

What kind of inbred hyena with goat dna woven into their genes takes occupy democrats seriously as a source of information on anything?

oh wait.. it's cock munch boy we're talking about here.. nevermind

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But really Dove, faggot admin. cannot hear anything you say to him right now as he is in the midst of a titanic meltdown

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Coolio story homobro

It's not right or fair. It really isnt.

What kind of inbred hyena with goat dna woven into their genes takes occupy democrats seriously as a source of information on anything?

oh wait.. it's cock munch boy we're talking about here.. nevermind

I really hate that people listen to this site.

Occupy Democrats is endlessly hateful, dishonest and promotes nothing. All it does is lie about about other parties but never has anything they support.

They dont lift up anything or provide anything GOOD for the country. It's just nonstop sneering and lying about what other people try to do.

I fucking hate it. I hope the creators burn in hell.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But really Dove, faggot admin. cannot hear anything you say to him right now as he is in the midst of a titanic meltdown

Lol that scene.

Ever time I see that.....I wonder why she didnt rub her own shit all over herself. I would have. :D

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin ~ put the rabid dryhumper on ignore. 86’ing that chi vampire will be the most liberating experience of your life….

Kinda like Joo’s sigh of relief when he 86’ed it and the screaming chirrrens from the pad… but nothing could be that exhilarating:LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud

4 generations of my family have lived here. We watched the transplants come in and try to take over what my grandparents’ generation built… we buckled down and planned financially for the worst and now it will eventually work out in our favor. I hope no one can afford to live here when it’s over.

I am also a fourth generation Californian. Well, my great grandparents moved there from the Midwest. Whatever that makes me. I think it's appalling how prices have spiraled out of control and homelessness is also out of control. It was a much better place to live when I was growing up, before that shit Reagan closed down the mental hospitals.

I know you are ignorant but you do realize leftists on the state court ordered those hospitals closed, right? They claimed locking up crazy people who can't care for themselves was a violation of human rights. The court also ruled that they could be cared for in the community except most had no family support and refused to take their meds so they mostly just ended up on the street again.

You do realize Reagan shut them all down, right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait. Strapon is an intellect? Coulda fooled me with all his "I want all liberals to die" and "I want to talk about Admin and cock sucking" and "I'm better than you because I drive an Audi" horseshit all day every day.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wait. Strapon is an intellect? Coulda fooled me with all his "I want all liberals to die" and "I want to talk about Admin and cock sucking" and "I'm better than you because I drive an Audi" horseshit all day every day.
Meanwhile with all that education you barely exceeded minimum wage well into your golden years

Burn

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@LotusBud

4 generations of my family have lived here. We watched the transplants come in and try to take over what my grandparents’ generation built… we buckled down and planned financially for the worst and now it will eventually work out in our favor. I hope no one can afford to live here when it’s over.

I am also a fourth generation Californian. Well, my great grandparents moved there from the Midwest. Whatever that makes me. I think it's appalling how prices have spiraled out of control and homelessness is also out of control. It was a much better place to live when I was growing up, before that shit Reagan closed down the mental hospitals.

I know you are ignorant but you do realize leftists on the state court ordered those hospitals closed, right? They claimed locking up crazy people who can't care for themselves was a violation of human rights. The court also ruled that they could be cared for in the community except most had no family support and refused to take their meds so they mostly just ended up on the street again.

You do realize Reagan shut them all down, right?

So he was wrong for listening to the left?

I happen to agree.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I know him off the boards… but yeah, he is an analytical thinker

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

^^^12 Year old girls are known for their shrill whining.

Nope you still can’t suck my dick no matter how much you cry

Your tears are so salty!
giphy.gif

Bad news, princess

Contrary to what you may have been promised, biting my ankles will not cure your erectile dysfunction