Speaking of states decending into third world status

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

He is talking about St.Louis in IL....not St Louis MO.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are Californians like this? Like at least look something up or ask a question. They constantly think they know every fucking thing.

Who wouldnt take cornfields over being stuck in a state fast tracking to 3rd world status populated by psychopaths who suffer the worst smug self importance in the country. Smh.

Yes yes everyone else is just stupid and dumb white rural trash red necks unless they agree with the cancer called "progressive". We know. The great and powerful judges of all have spoken from their 3rd world thrones. Sure....homeless are openly using drugs on sidewalks, and the disparities get worse every month, and yeah....its now legal to steal as long as it's no more than 950 bucks in one trip. And yes, predatory men can legally access spaces for women and girls and expose their semi hard dicks or get lighter sentences and be placed in womens prisons if they claim to identify as women. And yeah....some female inmates are getting raped but shhhhhh......its all for progress.

Like we are supposed to care when these people claim they dont respect us or claim WE are ignorant and rural white trash. Like they genuinely think THAT highly of themselves.
Too Salad Didn't Read

If her post is more than a 3 or 4 sentence paragraph, I skip right over it. She's a cracker: an obnoxious bloviator
It's not racial slur, since it dates back to Shakespeare.

he would be much less of a tyrant if she would have chosen sobriety, her family, and her church in 2018… but here we are… Kratom and psychosis bleeding out on every thread *smh*

Frankly, I don't give a god damn, not really a problem for me. All I have to do is scroll past or snark when I want to poke her. Then she goes into a post rant and I giggle when I see it.

You have unhinged meltdowns.

But tell yourself this.....no one believes it though. ;)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Why are Californians like this? Like at least look something up or ask a question. They constantly think they know every fucking thing.

Who wouldnt take cornfields over being stuck in a state fast tracking to 3rd world status populated by psychopaths who suffer the worst smug self importance in the country. Smh.

Yes yes everyone else is just stupid and dumb white rural trash red necks unless they agree with the cancer called "progressive". We know. The great and powerful judges of all have spoken from their 3rd world thrones. Sure....homeless are openly using drugs on sidewalks, and the disparities get worse every month, and yeah....its now legal to steal as long as it's no more than 950 bucks in one trip. And yes, predatory men can legally access spaces for women and girls and expose their semi hard dicks or get lighter sentences and be placed in womens prisons if they claim to identify as women. And yeah....some female inmates are getting raped but shhhhhh......its all for progress.

Like we are supposed to care when these people claim they dont respect us or claim WE are ignorant and rural white trash. Like they genuinely think THAT highly of themselves.
Too Salad Didn't Read

If her post is more than a 3 or 4 sentence paragraph, I skip right over it. She's a cracker: an obnoxious bloviator

he would be much less of a tyrant if she would have chosen sobriety, her family, and her church in 2018… but here we are… Kratom and psychosis bleeding out on every thread *smh*

Frankly, I don't give a god damn, not really a problem for me. All I have to do is scroll past or snark when I want to poke her. Then she goes into a post rant and I giggle when I see it.

Two sentences. Very good...*pats pet on head*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

It's because you guys cant discuss anything, so you all resort to personal attacks and the pure idiocy of addressing posts to say you didnt read it.

Probably why you guys dont read any of the shit you vote for. They dont have two sentence picture books to describe bills.

No one wants to discuss anything with anyone as mind-numbingly unintelligent as you. We poke at you, kind of like how a kid pokes at a strange finding with a stick. You just sort of wonder: WTF?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

you see why she didn’t want me @ SG now… at least everyone gets to now hehehe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

I don't know anything about it. What I do see is that she has her die hard enablers here. It's no wonder individuals like her seem to have a hard time facing up to reality.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

If you dont want to discuss politics, maybe hanging out in the political section bitching about too much text is futile and you'd be better off on another topic?

Maybe meltdown is a good place for a couple low info peices of shit who love to see themselves type?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

If you dont want to discuss politics, maybe hanging out in the political section bitching about too much text is futile and you'd be better off on another topic?

Maybe meltdown is a good place for a couple low info peices of shit who love to see themselves type?
Pieces* YW.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

Who said I don't want to discuss politics? Not I. I don't want to discuss it with the likes of ignorant people like you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

Pieces* YW.

It has the nerve to talk about others seeing themselves type. Ha, ha, hahahaha.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It still pisses me off that I can’t keep her off ignore and maintain healthy boundaries…

Big is an intellect and I’ve been close friends with him for a longtime. She respects nothing…. I can’t even post in his direction without her immediately attacking the thread. I baited him back into the KKk argument just to prove my point… go look, she got there before he did and he was tagged in that dead thread lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It still pisses me off that I can’t keep her off ignore and maintain healthy boundaries…

Big is an intellect and I’ve been close friends with him for a long time. She respects nothing…. I can’t even post in his direction without her immediately attacking the thread. I baited him back into the KKk argument just to prove my point… go look, she got there before he did and he was tagged in that dead thread lol

If you keep that up, she'll never finish renovating her trailer into luxurious splendor.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

I don't know anything about it. What I do see is that she has her die hard enablers here. It's no wonder individuals like her seem to have a hard time facing up to reality.

what’s sad is she will destroy this site and chase off anyone newish who is willing to post here… nothing is off limits, there are no boundaries… it manipulates every situation like the toxic piece of shit it is… why do you think it moved to the boondocks? Cause the MIL (cuck’s mother) was pissed it lost its job after the martini fiasco and wanted her to find work… and she isn’t going to give up her seat as the Big sycophant.

She probably already cyber fucked all the BF owners *rolls eyes*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

what’s sad is she will destroy this site and chase off anyone newish who is willing to post here… nothing is off limits, there are no boundaries… it manipulates every situation like the toxic piece of shit it is… why do you think it moved to the boondocks? Cause the MIL (cuck’s mother) was pissed it lost its job after the martini fiasco and wanted her to find work… and she isn’t going to give up her seat as the Big sycophant.

I thought it lived in the boondocks because she's a no money loser.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are these the Worst States in America?

Or is the Commentator just plain biased?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Big is an intellect and I’ve been close friends with him for a long time. She respects nothing…. I can’t even post in his direction without her immediately attacking the thread. I baited him back into the KKk argument just to prove my point… go look, she got there before he did and he was tagged in that dead thread lol

If you keep that up, she'll never finish renovating her trailer into luxurious splendor.

she couldn’t even stay offline for the 18th birthday party *rolls eyes*

I can only imagine what it’s like to live with this ratchet ass white trash skank. I would blow my brains out in the driveway if I had to come home kids screaming bloody murder every night *smh*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

it had to move out of the Black Pastor’s funded housing because it didn’t align with Big’s political views lol

But they were forced out of post rehab sober housing and onto the economy and that’s when it all fell apart…. KM came shortly thereafter (pun intended lol) The mother in law was all up in her shit everyday pestering her about getting a job… so she did what ever toxic abuser does and she moved him and the kids to the boondocks far far away from where MIL could stop by to see what she is up to errr damn day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

Who said I don't want to discuss politics? Not I. I don't want to discuss it with the likes of ignorant people like you.

Sure. This is exactly what you fucktards say to everyone.

Now we get to watch stupid low info dipshits try to flame someone that does not give a fuck because they CANT discuss the topics.

Just mop the floor when you guys are finished up dred locking eachothers pubes. Admin and H are gonna wanna use this thread later and scent of female angst might spook them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

Now we get to watch stupid low info dipshits try to flame someone that does not give a fuck because they CANT discuss the topics.

Just mop the floor when you guys are finished up dred locking eachothers pubes. Admin and H are gonna wanna use this thread later and scent of female angst might spook them.

I recently gave a begging crackhead a couple of dollars and about a minute later I saw her "washing" her hair out with sand. I have a question: how many times have you done that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

it had to move out of the Black Pastor’s funded housing because it didn’t align with Big’s political views lol

But they were forced out of post rehab sober housing and onto the economy and that’s when it all fell apart…. KM came shortly thereafter (pun intended lol) The mother in law was all up in her shit everyday pestering her about getting a job… so she did what ever toxic abuser does and she moved him and the kids to the boondocks far far away from where MIL could stop by to see what she is up to errr damn day.

I have no clue. Don't really want one either. I don't wish her ill. I wish it could grow a brain though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

I recently gave a begging crackhead a couple of dollars and about a minute later I saw her "washing" her hair out with sand. I have a question: how many times have you done that?

I’ve walked up to the ones having serious schizophrenic episodes and thrown cash towards their direction… because they can’t panhandle.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

I have no clue. Don't really want one either. I don't wish her ill. I wish it could grow a brain though.

I met her 2 baby daddies and lots of chaos ago…. It’s gotten progressively worse over the years… the most rapid decline was post shooting up heroin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
*sigh*

Too Salad Didn't Read

I’ve walked up to the ones having serious schizophrenic episodes and thrown cash towards their direction… because they can’t panhandle.

I was in the car with a couple of people and my guy says: She's clearly washing the spiders out of her hair, "Lily".
:Excited5:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I hate him too. I refuse to align with racists. They are what got us to the BLM movement that I abandoned after protesting for justice for 1 day.
BLM is more detrimental to the black community in this day and age than the KKK

You realize you’re attributing the BLM movement turned Antifa anti police riots to the acquittal of George Zimmerman then … and I tried to warn you that it was a dangerous precedent to set way back when we were debating this headline story on TV
:facepalm: You're kidding right?

Have you even bothered to read BLM's mission statement?

Before and after they took heat for the things they were promoting?

Listen, I you know were on the whole jungle fever kick for a while and it was a really cool fad while it lasted but you seriously don't have to kiss every black ass that comes waltzing by with a fist up in the air while greedily gobbling up every bit of propaganda like some stooge to be considered a virtuous, even keeled person when it comes to living in harmony with persons of color.

I've been riding that train for decades and I'll be the first to send a black hypocrite that does more to harm their own people to hell than anyone

Take for instance your rush to judgement in condemning that Ohio police officer for killing an ARMED and DANGEROUS black girl as she was seconds away from committing a possible homicide. Do you know shortly after that I was at a BBQ literally surrounded by dozens of black people and this subject came up? And guess what? Not a single black person there felt as you do. They all agreed in total solidarity that the officer did the right thing based on the circumstances. So if they're not complaining why is someone who's never been black in her entire life whining about the event? Are you better than they are? Know more about what they are supposed to feel than they do? Do you subscribe to the notion that if they don't agree with YOU on matters such as these "they ain't black"?

Let it out Murd, cause the truth will set you free. You're among friends and it's not like your attempts to cloak the inner racist who feels that black people are inferior to you and require your protection, wisdom and support isn't transparent as fuck.

Want to be NOT racist? Here's a thought, treat blacks and whites equally and judge people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin. Anything else shines through like you've got something to hide.

You feel the black community is underprivileged ? You're free to put in some real work that doesn't involve smoking a couple of blunts with some friends as you raise your fists in the air and chant "black lives matter" as various factions of that very same group could give a single fuck if the elderly black citizens in the community they are destroying can get critical supplies the next morning.

Maybe a good staring point could be some of that real estate gifted to you in prime areas of California. I'm sure an underprivileged black family with little to no options would love a 2800sq ft residence by the beach. No? Or do you only support reparations when it's someone else bearing the financial burden of restitution?

I mean we can go on and on and on about this Travon tragedy if you think it makes you feel more virtuous now that "black lives matter" rallies might be a bit scarce in upscale neighborhoods with beachfront properties, but at the end of the day Zimmerman's only crime which demonstrated the element of intent was racial profiling. And unfortunately that's not a crime.

The rest is a struggle that went south after Travon turned a discussion into a physical altercation with Zimmerman having access to the firearm first and pulling the trigger. Tragic, because I happen to agree that Zimmerman is a piece of low life shit that should be rotting in a box 6ft under ground right now, but based on the circumstance of this case Travon's actions, although justified in some respects, leaves a hell of a lot of room for a self defense plea that is hard to suppress when you have a 6' 3" assailant straddled over you aggressively pounding your head into the pavement with one hand while actively punching you with the other.

When you juror without tethering yourself to emotion you realize that precedent means a whole lot in this fragile justice system of ours. Zimmerman's jurors got it right as will those assigned to the Kyle RIttenhouse case. Mark my words.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hate him too. I refuse to align with racists. They are what got us to the BLM movement that I abandoned after protesting for justice for 1 day.

You realize you’re attributing the BLM movement turned Antifa anti police riots to the acquittal of George Zimmerman then … and I tried to warn you that it was a dangerous precedent to set way back when we were debating this headline story on TV

Listen, I you know were on the whole jungle fever kick for a while and it was a really cool fad while it lasted but you seriously don't have to kiss every black ass that comes waltzing by with a fist up in the air while greedily gobbling up every bit of propaganda like some stooge to be considered a virtuous, even keeled person when it comes to living in harmony with persons of color.

I've been riding that train for decades and I'll be the first to send a black hypocrite that does more to harm their own people to hell than anyone

Take for instance your rush to judgement in condemning that Ohio police officer for killing an ARMED and DANGEROUS black girl as she was seconds away from committing a possible homicide. Do you know shortly after that I was at a BBQ literally surrounded by dozens of black people and this subject came up? And guess what? Not a single black person there felt as you do. They all agreed in total solidarity that the officer did the right thing based on the circumstances. So if they're not complaining why is someone who's never been black in her entire life whining about the event? Are you better than they are? Know more about what they are supposed to feel than they do? Do you subscribe to the notion that if they don't agree with YOU on matters such as these "they ain't black"?

Let it out Murd, cause the truth will set you free. You're among friends and it's not like your attempts to cloak the inner racist who feels that black people are inferior to you and require your protection, wisdom and support isn't transparent as fuck.

Want to be NOT racist? Here's a thought, treat blacks and whites equally and judge people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin. Anything else shines through like you've got something to hide.

You feel the black community is underprivileged ? You're free to put in some real work that doesn't involve smoking a couple of blunts with some friends as you raise your fists in the air and chant "black lives matter" as various factions of that very same group could give a single fuck if the elderly black citizens in the community they are destroying can get critical supplies the next morning.

Maybe a good staring point could be some of that real estate gifted to you in prime areas of California. I'm sure an underprivileged black family with little to no options would love a 2800sq ft residence by the beach. No? Or do you only support reparations when it's someone else bearing the financial burden of restitution?

I mean we can go on and on and on about this Travon tragedy if you think it makes you feel more virtuous now that "black lives matter" rallies might be a bit scarce in upscale neighborhoods with beachfront properties, but at the end of the day Zimmerman's only crime which demonstrated the element of intent was racial profiling. And unfortunately that's not a crime.

The rest is a struggle that went south after Travon turned a discussion into a physical altercation with Zimmerman having access to the firearm first and pulling the trigger. Tragic, because I happen to agree that Zimmerman is a piece of low life shit that should be rotting in a box 6ft under ground right now, but based on the circumstance of this case Travon's actions, although justified in some respects, leaves a hell of a lot of room for a self defense plea that is hard to suppress when you have a 6' 3" assailant straddled over you aggressively pounding your head into the pavement with one hand while actively punching you with the other.

When you juror without tethering yourself to emotion you realize that precedent means a whole lot in this fragile justice system of ours. Zimmerman's jurors got it right as will those assigned to the Kyle RIttenhouse case. Mark my words.

What is really sad and gross about race war politics?

They use race as a weapon against black people who DONT agree with them. They call them uncle toms....house n*ggers.....and race traitors....and gaslight them by accusing them of "internalized racism".

Its unhinged hate of people that do not agree with them and say so.

Hence why any personal attacks or insults are even more worthless than used toilet paper.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m not racist by default just because I’m blonde haired and blue eyed. I am coming at this argument strictly from a legal standpoint. Your political agenda is completely devoid of this and you support a totalitarian dictatorship to get a handle on it. The man you wanted in office was ready to unleash the military into or streets… you did not serve OUR country, so how would you know how detrimental that would be to our society? How could you?!??

I HATE homeless drug addicts and the drain they impose on society. That doesn’t make me a racist… nor does the fact that I want to keep civil liberties in tact. It makes me logical that I recognize the danger that puts YOU, ME and EVERYOnE in.

If you think I’m a racist for pointing out that you’re not exactly white… then that’s your opinion. But my son thinks I’m racist because I said all Asian babies are made of mochi and all white babies are made of mashed potatoes. Again, I’m not racist by default for recognizing obvious visual and cultural differences.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I HATE white trash the most tho… so please try to explain to me how I’m a racist white supremacist?

don’t worry… I’ll wait….:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The man you wanted in office was ready to unleash the military into or streets…

It's really funny you should say this:

1. because I somehow think the military would have been a welcomed force in areas where people who had worked their entire lives to build a business were in the midst of seeing that business destroyed by anarchists right before their very eyes

and

2. Because the man YOU support actually DID put the military on our streets. Or do you remain blissfully ignorant of what happened following the Jan 6th scare a politician half to death day?

Irony just called and said your table is ready, dear.

I HATE homeless drug addicts and the drain they impose on society. That doesn’t make me a racist… nor does the fact that I want to keep civil liberties in tact. It makes me logical that I recognize the danger that puts YOU, ME and EVERYOnE in.
Where did I say anything about hating the homeless being a prelude to racism?

If you think I’m a racist for pointing out that you’re not exactly white… then that’s your opinion. But my son thinks I’m racist because I said all Asian babies are made of mochi and all white babies are made of mashed potatoes. Again, I’m not racist by default for recognizing obvious visual and cultural differences.

Again, are you and I still in the same conversation or have you floated peacefully into outer space again?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The man you wanted in office was ready to unleash the military into or streets…

It's really funny you should say this:

1. because I somehow think the military would have been a welcomed force in areas where people who had worked their entire lives to build a business were in the midst of seeing that business destroyed by anarchists right before their very eyes

and

2. Because the man YOU support actually DID put the military on our streets. Or do you remain blissfully ignorant of what happened following the Jan 6th scare a politician half to death day?

Irony just called and said your table is ready, dear.

Where did I say anything about hating the homeless being a prelude to racism?

Again, are you and I still in the same conversation or have you floated peacefully into outer space again?

I didn’t vote for Biden… so I fail to see the weak ass connection you’re trying to make here….