SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sigh.. I'm going to try to give Lilly the benefit of the doubt here. It's hard, because she pretty much spelled it out :( Maybe there is an explanation?.. She does have a grandchild and just doesn't seem that she would wish harm on children in the name of politics.. I don't know her well enough. I'm truly curious?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sigh.. I'm going to try to give Lilly the benefit of the doubt here. It's hard, because she pretty much spelled it out :( Maybe there is an explanation?.. She does have a grandchild and just doesn't seem that she would wish harm on children in the name of politics.. I don't know her well enough. I'm truly curious?
Just remember one thing. Liberal scum will always try to tell you your own eyes are lying to you when the facts are right there in black and white

you saw what you saw and that's the real her. It's why she's so universally hated

Once upon a time Dovey and I tried to defend her too until the sickening stench of her foulness became too much for us to bear.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She doesn't like white people. That isn't the issue however, she can think what she likes and is entitled to an opinion. It's the fact that she denies it which is the problem.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She doesn't like white people. That isn't the issue however, she can think what she likes and is entitled to an opinion. It's the fact that she denies it which is the problem.
Remember on SG when she said it was the mom's fault for driving down the wrong road that her daughter was killed by activists?

she was black

so oak doesn't like anyone cause she's miserable and fat and ugly both inside and out

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Betcha if some dudes with big dicks died admin would be throwing a fit of hysteria at the wasted cock

that faggot

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
My heart goes out to the families of all those who've suffered tragic losses because of ideologies run rampant.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter