SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Just remember one thing. Liberal scum will always try to tell you your own eyes are lying to you when the facts are right there in black and white

I ain't seen no facts in black & white just yet, but I drop in here and you tards, led by @Oerdin's [highly dubious as a matter of record] twitter feed, have already ID'd the driver and know what he had for supper the day before. How is this possible when the cops ain't charged anyone yet, and there are rumors that the driver was fleeing from a crime scene and took a wrong turn cause he was stupid?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just remember one thing. Liberal scum will always try to tell you your own eyes are lying to you when the facts are right there in black and white

I ain't seen no facts in black & white just yet, but I drop in here and you tards, led by @Oerdin's [highly dubious as a matter of record] twitter feed, have already ID'd the driver and know what he had for supper the day before. How is this possible when the cops ain't charged anyone yet, and there are rumors that the driver was fleeing from a crime scene and took a wrong turn cause he was stupid?
stop wetting up my ankles with your tears and face hole juices, monster

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Calling people out on bullshit, and ankle wetting, are 2 entirely different things.

Go back to bed and try to sleep it off.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What was it that drew seapedo to this thread?

Did someone type kid, child, preteen ?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was fleeing from the crime scene where there was some sort of knife attack. Which is what the tweets said. Why are you claiming the reports were "highly dubious"? Are you claiming he was not a black supremacist and BLM supporter? Do those facts some how upset you? Why deny it unless that is true?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are sister Marxist groups which usuly work together on theor riots and propaganda. Functionally, the left and riot hands of the same garbage movement. As has been posted and shown here he is a black nationalist and BLM supporter. I guess you just can't read.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sigh.. I'm going to try to give Lilly the benefit of the doubt here. It's hard, because she pretty much spelled it out :( Maybe there is an explanation?.. She does have a grandchild and just doesn't seem that she would wish harm on children in the name of politics.. I don't know her well enough. I'm truly curious?

you saw what you saw and that's the real her. It's why she's so universally hated

Once upon a time Dovey and I tried to defend her too until the sickening stench of her foulness became too much for us to bear.

Never forget, she also won "Most Racist" at SG, even outdoing Lokmar!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
bb3a89a0a23d2281.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone with even half a brain knew this would be true but that excludes virtually all leftists. Facebook's own internal studies on hate speech found 90% of the material Facebook found to be "hate speech" was left wing racist hatred towards white people, especially white men. The left are the racist bigots.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
ff29a054bbb77200.jpeg

In case y'all wanted to see what that nigger looked like ^^^

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hate this old 'puter here at work, I cant see the tweets Oerdin posts lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No information out yet. Kinda instant karma for Wisconsin...

And it’s going to keep happening due to civil unrest in the wake of a miscarriage of injustice.

There were children present in the BLM crowd of peaceful protestors who were victimized by another driver who did this… but that was comedic fodder for these assfucks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A message from the REAL president, Trump......

The whole world is watching the tragedy which just took place in Waukesha, Wisconsin, it is devastating, horrible, and very very sick! My heart goes out to the people of this great, beautiful, and hardworking community. We must find the answers to this terrible crime, and stop these violent and depraved acts from happening again. I am with you Waukesha, and always will be!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
No information out yet. Kinda instant karma for Wisconsin...

And it’s going to keep happening due to civil unrest in the wake of a miscarriage of injustice.

There were children present in the BLM crowd of peaceful protestors who were victimized by another driver who did this… but that was comedic fodder for these assfucks.

Dont tell me your siding with the racist who is glad kids died. Please, you're not that low are ya?

Kyle defended himself. It wasnt a miscarriage of injustice. Stop listening to your mainstream media. They are fooling you with their propaganda. Obama started this shit when he made it legal to push propaganda onto U.S. citizens, something that was illegal before. Oh, and that they can legally lie.

Trust me for once.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I hate this old 'puter here at work, I cant see the tweets Oerdin posts lol.

I think he should be banned from spamming the forum with this magnitude if twitter posts tbh.

If they were the same tweet, I would agree with you. But if its info, and all different, I see nothing wrong with it. I can see it on my other puter lol. Just cant at work.