SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sigh.. I'm going to try to give Lilly the benefit of the doubt here. It's hard, because she pretty much spelled it out :( Maybe there is an explanation?.. She does have a grandchild and just doesn't seem that she would wish harm on children in the name of politics.. I don't know her well enough. I'm truly curious?

Who is wishing harm? I wasn't in that car, I wasn't in touch with the driver. I wasn't even in the state. Y'all are over reacting. There is nothing I've said that caused it to happen or celebrating that it happened. Those thoughts are separate from feeling badly for the victims and their families. Good perpetuates good and evil perpetuates evil. I also said it comes back in ways we have no control over.

All I know is when anyone celebrates death, only evil comes from it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At the end of the lily is still a loathsome pig for calling this horrific event justice for the Rittenhouse verdict

But notice how fellow libs are not disturbed by such a statement

Fucking vile.

They always innocent people to suffer for their twisted idea of "justice"

It's not justice. Its barbaric injustice. Terrorism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:facepalm:

That's exactly why we need a national divorce too.

Let them have their fucked up racist hatred and communism and mob justice. The rest us can go forth onto solving real problems and preserving individual rights and liberties and judging content of character.

Progs are horrible to children. Let's hope more dont end up like Secoriea Turner. That's a message they wont spread.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My heart goes out to the families of all those who've suffered tragic losses because of ideologies run rampant.

Amen!

It may not even be ideological at all. This guy has a long rap sheet and I've read and heard reports this morning that he was fleeing from a knifing incident at a park. This might be and accidental and yet deadly accident.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
At the end of the lily is still a loathsome pig for calling this horrific event justice for the Rittenhouse verdict

karma is the spiritual principal of cause and effect, you inept reject

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily , did you really mean what you said? That it was karma?

This was a family parade. Children should never be at protests so I don’t see how the two even compute?

What don't you understand about my explanations in other posts? We should never celebrate death and violence, it begets death and violence. It's all evil.

Did I say it in a trollish way to piss off the people that have been jizzing all over the place because of the Rittenhouse verdict? Well, yes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What are you blathering about you retarded alocolic ditz?

Sit down already if you can find a chair big enough cause nothing g you spew makes the slightest fucking sense

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I hate this old 'puter here at work, I cant see the tweets Oerdin posts lol.

I think he should be banned from spamming the forum with this magnitude if twitter posts tbh.

His twitter posts are definitely spam. And then he claims to have "covered" some topic, as if he's done some in-depth research by reading tweets he agrees with and re-posting them. Holy crap.

If it was your little retarded pet Aidsman spamming Occupy Democrats memes, you'd fully approve it.

The only reason you're complaining is because the information being posted is from a Conservative source.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They are lashing out per usual. They have new fuel for their outrage machine.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just remember one thing. Liberal scum will always try to tell you your own eyes are lying to you when the facts are right there in black and white

I ain't seen no facts in black & white just yet, but I drop in here and you tards, led by @Oerdin's [highly dubious as a matter of record] twitter feed, have already ID'd the driver and know what he had for supper the day before. How is this possible when the cops ain't charged anyone yet, and there are rumors that the driver was fleeing from a crime scene and took a wrong turn cause he was stupid?

LMAO, is this you in denial again, just like your refusal to admit being Princess Peaches?

No doubt you were hoping it was the actions of a "White Supremacist".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What are you blathering about you retarded alocolic ditz?

Sit down already if you can find a chair big enough cause nothing g you spew makes the slightest fucking sense

Shes calling the humanitarians to unite and go plow down some more kids, burn down some more innocent communities, break more jaws of elderly business owners, ignore some more "inevitable deaths" and fight against the human and constitutional rights of people to defend themselves from political violence.

All those child raping, domestic abusing human rights activists at work.

Innocent people gotta get their karma you know. For absolutely nothing. Because communists are pissed.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I too would have given you a gold medal for this if you hadn't cut down someone's occupation.. Kind of cheapened everything else you said :/ sigh.

I agree. It probably did. And, believe it or not, I thought of editing out that paragraph before clicking the Post Reply button.

But here's some context, Rave: Scouse and I have been razzing each other for years now. Him about my crossdressing and my airs of intellectual superiority, me about his fascism and his work as a bouncer. It's nothing new and we're both adult enough to recognize it for the sometimes mean-spirited but usually light-hearted banter it is. He'll survive the prod. Just as I'll survive his.

And I'll let you in on a secret: I don't actually own any wigs.

Just don't tell Scouse.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I too would have given you a gold medal for this if you hadn't cut down someone's occupation.. Kind of cheapened everything else you said :/ sigh.

I agree. It probably did. And, believe it or not, I thought of editing out that paragraph before clicking the Post Reply button.

But here's some context, Rave: Scouse and I have been razzing each other for years now. Him about my crossdressing and my airs of intellectual superiority, me about his fascism and his work as a bouncer. It's nothing new and we're both adult enough to recognize it for the sometimes mean-spirited but usually light-hearted banter it is. He'll survive the prod. Just as I'll survive his.

And I'll let you in on a secret: I don't actually own any wigs.

Just don't tell Scouse.

I also notice that only left leaners get called out for our behavior. Aryan is one of the most vile posters at this forum next to Joo.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are just upset that someone is calling out the lies of the left.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What does Disne
Blurt, stop being so diplomatic. Let's see some raw emotion, like that time your favourite wig shrunk in the wash...

Diplomatic? Raw emotion?

Here's the thing, Scouse, while everyone here appears to be engaged in games of political oneupmanship, trying to "out-outrage" the "other side" and to chalk up more damage at that hands of their political enemies on their own scoreboards than their nemeses do, Americans are turning against each other and people are dying.

I find that loss of life tragic, regardless of which end of the political spectrum it visits. Tragic, because, in a land that lauds everybody's freedom to speak their mind, you'd think people would choose to use that freedom to express their beliefs rather than resort to looting, burning, rioting, shooting, and vehicular homicide.

Y'all need to shake your damn heads and snap out of it.

And another thing, Scouse, having spent as many years, decades even, as I have in dealing with crisis situations, I've come to see that "raw emotion," as you call it, is the one thing that will get people hurt or killed. Rage, anger, and hatred are the gasoline that continuously fuels tragedy. Let cooler heads prevail and there's a better chance that a situation where "raw emotions" are exploding everywhere like mishandled fireworks will be amenable to some kind of de-escalation. De-escaltation means a reduction in harm and loss of life.

Now I know that de-escalation never ranks very highly as a strategy with the dick-swinging knuckle-draggers who work as doormen at the local club, but you ought to look into it anyway.

A drowning man asea is also high on "raw emotion." If you join him in his panicked flailing and start similarly thrashing about, because "raw emotion," you're not only not helping him, but you're going down under, too. Keep yer wits about ye, lad. In a crisis, be helpful, even-tempered, cool-headed, and diplomatic.

And always hand wash your wigs.

I had to scroll back, as I initially missed these posts.

In case you hadn't already noticed, Blurt is a snob. He has an annoying habit of looking down on others and generally being a condescending, pompous, know it all. This is especially the case when it comes to education and people's occupations.

He truly believes that anyone who hasn't spent years at university is "uneducated" and therefore inferior. Needless to say, he turns his nose up at pretty much all blue collar workers in general and considers himself to be some kind of learned scholar.

However, the most hilarious part is how he claims to be a drug counsellor for the homeless. Yes you heard right, a gender-confused, mentally ill trannie, offering advice and support to vulnerable people. Amazing isn't it?

God bless Cuckada...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What does Disne
Blurt, stop being so diplomatic. Let's see some raw emotion, like that time your favourite wig shrunk in the wash...

Diplomatic? Raw emotion?

Here's the thing, Scouse, while everyone here appears to be engaged in games of political oneupmanship, trying to "out-outrage" the "other side" and to chalk up more damage at that hands of their political enemies on their own scoreboards than their nemeses do, Americans are turning against each other and people are dying.

I find that loss of life tragic, regardless of which end of the political spectrum it visits. Tragic, because, in a land that lauds everybody's freedom to speak their mind, you'd think people would choose to use that freedom to express their beliefs rather than resort to looting, burning, rioting, shooting, and vehicular homicide.

And another thing, Scouse, having spent as many years, decades even, as I have in dealing with crisis situations, I've come to see that "raw emotion," as you call it, is the one thing that will get people hurt or killed. Rage, anger, and hatred are the gasoline that continuously fuels tragedy. Let cooler heads prevail and there's a better chance that a situation where "raw emotions" are exploding everywhere like mishandled fireworks will be amenable to some kind of de-escalation. De-escaltation means a reduction in harm and loss of life.

Now I know that de-escalation never ranks very highly as a strategy with the dick-swinging knuckle-draggers who work as doormen at the local club, but you ought to look into it anyway.

A drowning man asea is also high on "raw emotion." If you join him in his panicked flailing and start similarly thrashing about, because "raw emotion," you're not only not helping him, but you're going down under, too. Keep yer wits about ye, lad. In a crisis, be helpful, even-tempered, cool-headed, and diplomatic.

I had to scroll back, as I initially missed these posts.

In case you hadn't already noticed, Blurt is a snob. He has an annoying habit of looking down on others and generally being a condescending, pompous, know it all. This is especially the case when it comes to education and people's occupations.

He truly believes that anyone who hasn't spent years at university is "uneducated" and therefore inferior. Needless to say, he turns his nose up at pretty much all blue collar workers in general and considers himself to be some kind of learned scholar.

However, the most hilarious part is how he claims to be some kind of state counsellor for the homeless. Yes you heard right, a gender-confused, mentally ill trannie, offering advice and support to vulnerable people. Amazing isn't it?

God bless Cuckada...

^^ Butthurt meltdown in progress!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What does Disne

Diplomatic? Raw emotion?

You do realise that I wasn't exactly being serious?

There really wasn't any need for this mascara-smeared wall of text.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

However, the most hilarious part is how he claims to be some kind of state counsellor for the homeless. Yes you heard right, a gender-confused, mentally ill trannie, offering advice and support to vulnerable people. Amazing isn't it?

God bless Cuckada...

You're still a bouncer, though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

God bless Cuckada...

You're still a bouncer, though.

Not these days.

So what if I was?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Amazing how he attempted to murder his ex using the same vehicle yet the Democrat D.A. in Milwaukee let him out with just a $1000 bond.