Sweet to Freak

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We all have topics that affect us deeply either with anger or empathy, which topic turns you or evokes your passionate side ?

For me its anything to do with elder abuse or animal cruelty, I dont care how long ive known you or admired you, one whiff of someone finding amusement in either of them makes me insta hate.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
We all have topics that affect us deeply either with anger or empathy, which topic turns you or evokes your passionate side ?

For me its anything to do with elder abuse

I am a elder and you can defend me when you see someone on this site attacking me and then blow me to make me feel better- - - - - - -

OP
OP
Val Gina

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am a elder and you can defend me when you see someone on this site attacking me and then blow me to make me feel better- - - - - - -

Rightttt yea I forgot half the members here were geriatrics :facepalm:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

if u dont watch the potty mouth some asian nurse is going 2 push your wheelchair down the stairs

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️