Target aint people

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shit gonna go down harder than a can of Bud Light going down the drain :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Catchy song, but they're clearly a bunch of trust fund student lefties, you can tell just by looking at them... I can't stand those insufferable twats.

Is this what the Target boycott was over? Because they funded an "anti-gay" politician? I thought it was because they had placed inappropriate fag pride items next to the children's section in some stores.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Catchy song, but they're clearly a bunch of trust fund student lefties, you can tell just by looking at them... I can't stand those insufferable twats.

Is this what the Target boycott was over? Because they funded an "anti-gay" politician? I thought it was because they had placed inappropriate fag pride items next to the children's section in some stores.

Lol, I found it while looking for a link, to the other video I saw lol. It was a rap video about Target going after kids.

Here ya go....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shit gonna go down harder than a can of Bud Light going down the drain :LOL3:

That is all from 2010 and, sadly, the faggot dance routine actually worked. Target stopped donating to conservatives and started pandering to the radical left because of that. Now, conservatives have to show similar will be boycotting until companies learn to shut up and mind business instead of politics.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who do these wankers think they are ? No one can have their own mind and opinions, just cos you don’t agree with a bunch of middle class twats that are going though their rebel faze.these cunts make me sick, like them stop oil twats, when they get arrested they’re in shock, you can’t send me to prison, my daddy is so and so. I’m so much better than people who go to prison even though I’ve broke the law the same way. Lol seen it .

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The "Just Stop Oil" twats in the U.K. are the worst. Trying to prevent people from getting to work so they can feed their families as well as blocking emergency vehicles so people die. They perfectly fit the narcissist psychopath tendencies of left wing extremists.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The "Just Stop Oil" twats in the U.K. are the worst. Trying to prevent people from getting to work so they can feed their families as well as blocking emergency vehicles so people die. They perfectly fit the narcissist psychopath tendencies of left wing extremists.
They have time to hold up every one who’re trying to work and pay bill,s, cos they’ve got mummy and daddy’s money to fall back on. They only hurt the working classes but they don’t care about that, we’re just the scum that sweep the streets as for as they’re concerned.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have time to hold up every one who’re trying to work and pay bill,s, cos they’ve got mummy and daddy’s money to fall back on. They only hurt the working classes but they don’t care about that, we’re just the scum that sweep the streets as for as they’re concerned.

Most of them are the same idiots who used to call their group "extinction rebellion" but they decided to rebrand their group of fools after their previous misdeeds caused everyone to hate them. Sadly, they learned nothing because after the name change they just kept acting the same.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
this whole 'woke' thing baffles me, its like the rainbow degenerates have a gun 2 their head

Thing is, a lot of these companies are owned by the same major players (Jews), thus the reason why we so many similarities when it comes to the current trend. Now, the major players are enforcing 2 types of "scores". Oerdin mentioned one a few months back, this other score acts the same way. A company doesnt tow the line, score goes down.

We are given the illusion, that each of these companies are independent, but they are not. Only the Mom and Pop shops are, which is why THEY tried to crush them during the Scamdemic.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
this whole 'woke' thing baffles me, its like the rainbow degenerates have a gun 2 their head
I walked into a bottle-o (grog shop) today and spied an old compact Asian van with a quality awning on the roof-rack, curtains over all the windows, butterfly decals on the back, and thought what fucktarded European tourist bought this heap of junk with a decent awning?

Turns out it was a late teen or early twenty something aussie female talking about how much she lurvves environmentalism to the cashier, who was just humouring her to not lose his job. The other cashier served me and it was quick as, but then the fucktard started complaining about her local university and people she knows in the dorms who are trying to get a large tree removed because it's been fucking with their WiFi signal, and I couldn't stop my head from angling abruptly or my eyes rolling while I mouthed the word "fuckwit".

My server was professional too.... though I'm sure he was amused.

I really wanted to say to her "btw, I killed thousands of trees today, burned nearly 200 litres of fossil fuels, and tens of thousands of trees per week! I love it! I'm like the Pacman of the forests! Nom nom nom nom nom" and watch that stupid muppet baby cunt flip out... lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol, I found it while looking for a link, to the other video I saw lol. It was a rap video about Target going after kids.

Here ya go....

Target is targetting.

You know Seamong's gremlin ears went up sky high when he heard that. He's probably filling out applications online right now

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that's the point. Libtards pander to the absolute scum and worthless parasites of society who don't have jobs and don't contribute anything but hindrance to people that do contribute

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The crentinous assemblage of perverted degenerates also known as q+Tia gets a full month of honor. Our vets who gave their lives only get a day

Let that sink in and then tell me which side has little respect for the brave men and women in our military

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Target is targetting.

You know Seamong's gremlin ears went up sky high when he heard that. He's probably filling out applications online right now

Whats that little cowboy?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, terrorism to faggit!!!

0e89e1d0761f478d.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Thing is, a lot of these companies are owned by the same major players (Jews), thus the reason why we so many similarities when it comes to the current trend. Now, the major players are enforcing 2 types of "scores". Oerdin mentioned one a few months back, this other score acts the same way. A company doesnt tow the line, score goes down.

We are given the illusion, that each of these companies are independent, but they are not. Only the Mom and Pop shops are, which is why THEY tried to crush them during the Scamdemic.
It still amazes me how many people are jew-blind.