TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG! Attention Whore and Drama Queen COLLIDE!!

XJzGNCt.png

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I mean if you are not a scaredy cat.

Did you just say "scaredy-cat" out loud?

Jesus Jim, have you and your wife ever stopped to consider starting a cult of two, moving to Guyana, clearing the rainforest, finding your Eden, brain washing each other with a high powered water hose plugged into each ear, murdering a visiting senator and then drinking Kool-Aid laced with a toxic mixture of common sense and intellectual quotient?

Please tell me you have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Jim, have you and your wife ever stopped to consider starting a cult of two, moving to Guyana, clearing the rainforest, finding your Eden, brain washing each other with a high powered water hose plugged into each ear, murdering a visiting senator and then drinking Kool-Aid laced with a toxic mixture of common sense and intellectual quotient?

Please tell me you have.

Murdy and I are on the phone screaming in laughter at this post. lmfao

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Please tell me you have.

Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy Bang!!!!!

You might wanna sit this one out, Blandy. You are already lost.