TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
No one is "messing" with Canada for fuck's sake.

We all think you're really cute in flannel, denim, and those puffy jackets; plus it's very endearing the way you pronounce 'out' as 'oot' and such.

So adorable.
just seen your name. Irish or Scottish? how far does your family go back. Either way you should know how far back or you ain't truly either. Don't get me riled up with a vague answer either..

If you know your stuff than I will apologize to you and back off.. if you are one of either tribe and don't know your stuff.. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD MAGGOT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No one is "messing" with Canada for fuck's sake.

We all think you're really cute in flannel, denim, and those puffy jackets; plus it's very endearing the way you pronounce 'out' as 'oot' and such.

So adorable.
You have a problem with theCanadian denim tux ?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
just seen your name. Irish or Scottish? how far does your family go back. Either way you should know how far back or you ain't truly either. Don't get me riled up with a vague answer either..

If you know your stuff than I will apologize to you and back off.. if you are one of either tribe and don't know your stuff.. OFF WITH YOUR HEAD MAGGOT!

I honestly don't know much about my heritage except it includes Pennsylvania Dutch and my actual last name could be endemic to the USA but has possible roots in England or Scotland.

I've never cared enough to delve into it.
All that matters is that I'm here now, eh?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone see a big fat sand nigger around.

Tick tock you filthy cunt.

Today,tomorrow,month,year,years.

It's a coming ....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you ok?

Oh this is what you mean by see ya around. Oh now I'm all kind of names huh. You need help. Lol

Is he talking about you? For fucks sakes, are you kidding me?

He does need help. Another loser trying to hang with the "kewl" kids...fucking, fuckity, fuck...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Garraty_47 help out your buddy.

He doesn't listen to me.
Unless I'm talking about snooker.
BonyBoi lurves him some snooker.

Other than that we get along as well as we do because we don't try to tell each other how to act.

To be honest I'd probably be just as receptive (not at all) if he tried that on me, too.

I suppose you could do what I do when he gets annoying:
Tell him to go fuck himself. /shrug

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He doesn't listen to me.
Unless I'm talking about snooker.
BonyBoi lurves him some snooker.

Other than that we get along as well as we do because we don't try to tell each other how to act.

To be honest I'd probably be just as receptive (not at all) if he tried that on me, too.

I suppose you could do what I do when he gets annoying:
Tell him to go fuck himself. /shrug
Yeah I just tagged you to get on his nerves even more.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is he talking about you? For fucks sakes, are you kidding me?

He does need help. Another loser trying to hang with the "kewl" kids...fucking, fuckity, fuck...
Yeah he's upset with me. He can talk shit about how I'm pro Hamas which is a fucking lie and how I believe October 7th didn't happen another lie. I've never said that. He wants to talk how Palestinians shouldn't have any rights bla bla bla and that their very existence should not of existed. Ok that's fine believe what you believe. I don't need to associate with it is all. So now I'm a fat cunt and sand nigger. Not the first or the last I'll be called this lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah he's upset with me. He can talk shit about how I'm pro Hamas which is a fucking lie and how I believe October 7th didn't happen another lie. I've never said that. He wants to talk how Palestinians shouldn't have any rights bla bla bla and that their very existence should not of existed. Ok that's fine believe what you believe. I don't need to associate with it is all. So now I'm a fat cunt and sand nigger. Not the first or the last I'll be called this lol.

He's vile.

eta: I continue to wish the Palestinian people peace and security. I am completely appalled by the bipartisan alliance against the people in Gaza and the West Bank. It's a stain on the West.

The West just can't get shit right with people that are different than they are. They were heinous to the Jews. Because of that, now they're heinous to the Palestinians (Muslim or Christian)? Unflippingbelievable!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...like this, eh?

...that's what the KEWL guys do when they lose their temper like @The Prowler

If he were a black or brown guy behaving that way here in the US, they'd beat the ever loving shit out of him.

That guy deserves to be punched in the face.

That cop/security guard has the patience of a saint.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If he were a black or brown guy behaving that way here in the US, they'd beat the ever loving shit out of him.

That guy deserves to be punched in the face.

That cop/security guard has the patience of a saint.

...and that's what @The Prowler will become like when he gets older.
By that time, they'll need stronger meds to suppress his outbursts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and that's what @The Prowler will become like when he gets older.
By that time, they'll need stronger meds to suppress his outbursts.

Prowler isn't well. I tell you this much, that sack of shit wouldn't have the balls to do what he does online to anyone in public. I guarantee it.

He is a keyboard bully. Biggest jokes of all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of keyboards I miss fats...he was soooo funny. He would do all caps because his keyboard board was broken and he was waiting on his govment chk...I can't with him. I miss him so.

He was very funny, a good guy, I totally agree. I hope that he's thriving, wherever he is...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's good. Speak to him from time to time. Miss him on the boards. Sooooo funny.

Tell him "Oak" says hello and wishes him well. He doesn't know me as "Lily".

I had a forum once where he posted a picture of his "taint"/perineum because he had the itchies or something. :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

One of our posters of long ago posted this song: