TBC what a bunch of fucking losers…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you angry at your mother @The Prowler?

You sure take that anger out on women in these forums.

Its so noticeable eh?

Its must be difficult being at war with 1/2 the human race all the time.

Must be hard being you.

He simply has deeply seated psychotic hatreds of many things. He's not well. Is it his mother's fault? We don't know. And it really doesn't matter. He's responsible for his behavior.

But he is not normal, that we know for sure.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Speaking of which isn't X'yPoo Canadian as well?

Maybe it's got to do with living in a place where the only thing blocking wind from the north pole is an occasional stray moose.
what the fuck do you got against us Canadians? who are you to want us going up in all the prisons, gas chambers, and scataholes? fuck you damniit! so sick of the sickest pieces of shit coming after Canada. I hope you get Putinized

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
They're jealous because we have the best beer.
i liked your post. DON'T LET IT GET TO YOUR HEAD. you still nefarious rapscillion in mine eyes. Watching you over every corner in the hood.
Maple syrup too.. so heavenly delicious
and the Americans and their stupid groundhogs predicting the weather. Like WTF? is up with that. Beavers are better..
and WE ARE FUCKING NICER. they be all ready for a drive by if you disagree with them. Like seek help mothefuckers.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
i liked your post. DON'T LET IT GET TO YOUR HEAD. you still nefarious rapscillion in mine eyes. Watching you over every corner in the hood.
Maple syrup too.. so heavenly delicious
and the Americans and their stupid groundhogs predicting the weather. Like WTF? is up with that. Beavers are better..
and WE ARE FUCKING NICER. they be all ready for a drive by if you disagree with them. Like seek help mothefuckers.
Nicer? Look at the way you're talking to me right now. lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Grow a beard BOLSTER THE SOUTH. !!!
Speaking of which isn't X'yPoo Canadian as well?

Maybe it's got to do with living in a place where the only thing blocking wind from the north pole is an occasional stray moose.
lmao
You’re such a dick LOL

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Nicer? Look at the way you're talking to me right now. lol
what the fuck is issues with me? you got something to me.. just say or fuck off.
see the Canadian way.. because YOU KNOW in your heart I ain't being mean but when the Americans type shit like that out you just know you gonna be dead in seconds aka cancelled online or dead for real FOR REAL soon in real life. They so fucking serious and can't read US Northerners. We got like a psychic bond they will never understand.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
what the fuck is issues with me? you got something to me.. just say or fuck off.
see the Canadian way.. because YOU KNOW in your heart I ain't being mean but when the Americans type shit like that out you just know you gonna be dead in seconds aka cancelled online or dead for real FOR REAL soon in real life. They so fucking serious and can't read US Northerners. We got like a psychic bond they will never understand.
Damn right!!!!!!!!! Canada is the coolest country on earth! Every other country is inferior and can't curl as well as us too. Fuck 'em all!!!!!!!!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
what the fuck do you got against us Canadians? who are you to want us going up in all the prisons, gas chambers, and scataholes? fuck you damniit! so sick of the sickest pieces of shit coming after Canada. I hope you get Putinized

I don't have anything against Canadians. I've visited Canada and although I didn't get to see much but the air force base at Cold Lake all the Canadians I met were lovely people.

I'm only suggesting prolonged exposure to moose fart laced polar winds might, uh, have effects.

That's all.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He simply has deeply seated psychotic hatreds of many things. He's not well. Is it his mother's fault? We don't know. And it really doesn't matter. He's responsible for his behavior.

But he is not normal, that we know for sure.

And I am bald!

• Puke 2
Reactions: X

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
an occasional stray moose.

We have cut down on the stray moose problem over the last few years.

Always Spay and Neuter Your Pets.

e6774e1855488f22b8270a84c7a6bd6aab-bob-barker.1x.rsquare.w1400.jpg

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
I don't have anything against Canadians. I've visited Canada and although I didn't get to see much but the air force base at Cold Lake all the Canadians I met were lovely people.

I'm only suggesting prolonged exposure to moose fart laced polar winds might, uh, have effects.

That's all.
You remind me of Rip Torn in Canadian Bacon. Like in Star Trek.. RED ALERT! RED ALERT!! the Americans are plotting.. and Canada is gonna get bombed by this dude right now. I'm gonna off to Timbuktooth now @Alticus you being go over yonder to those natives in the South American swamps that like humans a lot

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn right!!!!!!!!! Canada is the coolest country on earth! Every other country is inferior and can't curl as well as us too. Fuck 'em all!!!!!!!!!!

So, why do all the coolest Canadians leave Canada? And where do they go? Like Ryan Gosling, Jim Carrey, Martin Short...do I need to go on?

Oh, I can't forget Keanu Reeves...

Reactions: X

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You remind me of Rip Torn in Canadian Bacon. Like in Star Trek.. RED ALERT! RED ALERT!! the Americans are plotting.. and Canada is gonna get bombed by this dude right now. I'm gonna off to Timbuktooth now @Alticus you being go over yonder to those natives in the South American swamps that like humans a lot

Fear not, gentle northman.
I've never bombed anyone who didn't ask for it.

Well- almost never...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Right on fellow Canuck!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep. It’s the northern part of the Americas

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Fear not, gentle northman.
I've never bombed anyone who didn't ask for it.

Well- almost never...
you were really behind the big one EH? 9/11?? FUCKING SAVAGE what you.. Bet your name Mohammad Bum Liden??? so this site is probably terrorist owned huh? spying on me right now? well you won't find anything on me.. or anyone else for that matter on here.

*SHIELDS UP..* Canadian made one at that

Never fuck with Skywalker sumbitch

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
you were really behind the big one EH? 9/11?? FUCKING SAVAGE what you.. Bet your name Mohammad Bum Liden??? so this site is probably terrorist owned huh? spying on me right now? well you won't find anything on me.. or anyone else for that matter on here.

*SHIELDS UP..* Canadian made one at that

Never fuck with Skywalker sumbitch

I had nothing to do with 9/11, not even Building Seven which totally fell of its own accord exactly the way they described it despite what you may hear from various engineering experts who aren't under the purview of one USA governmental agency or another.

There were no bombs involved at all.
My government said there weren't and if anyone should know it's them.

<checks-six>