TDS, A LA TRUMP

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Huffpost.....smh.

You know you are hateful because you feed your mind hate, right?

Whatever you consume impacts you. Mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Lol@u triggered by the source and ignores Trump's insane raving on live radio, fucking anti American stooge.
You voted Biden did you not?
Did you drink alcoholic beveridges last weekend?
You voted Biden and now blood is on your hands...own it!!!

I swear to god, if I wanted to know what it felt like to get KO'd by a surfingboard you would be my go to guy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

Lol@u triggered by the source and ignores Trump's insane raving on live radio, fucking anti American stooge.

FB-IMG-1630424372117.jpg

The parents of the service members are starting to speak. And get banned :/

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

I swear to god, if I wanted to know what it felt like to get KO'd by a surfingboard you would be my go to guy!
A surfingboard!!! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The frustrating thing is the people defending this shit bag think it's a partisan game and people are mad just because of partisanship. And they wont listen at all.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

They're actually blaming both the buy who had a planned exit strategy and the guy who deployed the forces in the first place but absolving everyone in-between

Now if that isn't hyperpartisan shilling what is?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like they think that no one is actually impacted at all. That this is all subjective.

That democrats/leftists never actually do anything abnormally wrong. That everyone angry is just a partisan using it to have a problem

Like they made up shit and twisted shit for years against Trump and Trump voters and it's a game they play to win.

And they really think that's normal and okay and that WE are doing the same thing.

Like how bad does it have to get for them to understand this is real? Its NOT a game?

They sure brag about being educated. :/

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

They're actually blaming both the buy who had a planned exit strategy and the guy who deployed the forces in the first place but absolving everyone in-between

A real leader takes full responsibility for their actions. Biden was placed there by cheating Liberals, and now both Talibiden and the liberals want to point the finger at Trump again!? What a woeful fucking display of leftardism!

Mr Boe Jiden...get some mobility support and step the fuck down old man before you slip in your own shit and break your neck!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

A real leader takes full responsibility for their actions. Biden was placed there by cheating Liberals, and now both Talibiden and the liberals want to point the finger at Trump again!? What a woeful fucking display of leftardism!

Mr Boe Jiden...get some mobility support and step the fuck down old man before you slip in your own shit and break your neck!

I ran a department with 60 subordinates and you know one tried and true principle I held fast to during my 14 year tenure?

First rule of leadership: EVERYTHING is your fault.

These people are despicable scum

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

A lot of innocent people are going to pay the price. And you cant even get these people to care about it.

The only way they would at least pretend to care would be if Biden just changed the D to an R.

And do everything exactly the same.

They dont even know the differences or similarities.....its just about whether it's a D or an R.

How does this even happen? How can people just be like this? There is no point in even trying to change anything. We have no choice but to do our best to get through the steaming pile of shit they wanna drag everyone through and hope our votes will still matter.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

A lot of innocent people are going to pay the price. And you cant even get these people to care about it.

The only way they would at least pretend to care would be if Biden just changed the D to an R.

They dont even know the differences or similarities.....its just about whether it's a D or an R.

How does this even happen? How can people just be like this? There is no point in even trying to change anything.

but Trump killed 600K people with the COVID tho

cause he called it a hoax!!!!!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

How does this even happen? How can people just be like this? There is no point in even trying to change anything.

It's a mental illness. It has to be.

I wish they could just honestly tell us what their goals are here. Like at least have the decency or guts to tell us why they are so full of hate.

They probably dont even know. That's what propaganda does to people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

I wish they could just honestly tell us what their goals are here. Like at least have the decency or guts to tell us why they are so full of hate.

Trump is racist tho!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

I wish they could just honestly tell us what their goals are here.
Their goals are to have a world of rainbows and unicorns and kaleidoscope dreams. In the meantime the enemy are polishing their warheads and ready to push the “Fuck_Arse” red button on us!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Huffpost.....smh.

never gonna happen.

Trump is racist tho!!!!!!

Right.

Good thing we got rid of the president who brought record low unemployment to black citizens(which, btw....none of these people care one tiny bit about. They dont give a rats fuck if black people can make a living. They want them weak, on welfare and suffering in ghettos so they can play savoir), School Choice(another thing they dont care about. Black inner city children being able to get a good education in a safe area just isnt something that excites them. Not enough "civil rights" drama for them to feel part of something "historic"), built opportunity zones(again...no fucks), and passed First Step criminal justice reform(big deal eh? It's not good enough to care about....so they say. It sure matters to the people who benefitted though).

It's a good step for Democrats to replace Trump with jim crow Joe Biden, who was disqualified from a presidential run for racist comments, who opposed black inner kids going to better schools, who wrote the crime bill that caused the disparities they pretend to care about because they want to feel superior. Who eulogized a klansman.

If only they voted based on shit that actually matters, policies and results. We wouldnt even have all this propaganda or scumminess in office because these elected officials would HAVE to deliver to stay in office. They have NO incentive to do fuck all for the people because they know the "blue no matter who" assholes will support and defend them anyway. All they need to do is ruthlessly attack their opposition, turn their stupid voters against other Americans and they can get away with anything. No one will hold them accountable.

Just proves if people have their egos blown enough and they feel like they are better than others.... they will defend anything.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, had anyone ever heard of ""ISIS-K" before Biden needed someone other than the group he was yielding to for blame on the suicide bombing?

of course, I'm simply asking for a friend

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By the way, had anyone ever heard of ""ISIS-K" before Biden needed someone other than the group he was yielding to for blame on the suicide bombing?

No.

And everyone I know has noticed.

When we have another attack on US soil, it will be on their hands(Biden supporters). They are the ones who put us in this situation for no reason other than unhinged hate.

And I bet you they will STILL compare US to the taliban.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No.

And everyone I know has noticed.

When we have another attack on US soil, it will be on their hands(Biden supporters). They are the ones who put us in this situation for no reason other than unhinged hate.

And I bet you they will STILL compare US to the taliban.
Maybe we'll get hit by ISIS-L in an eerie form of poetic justice on one of the more populous blue states that support this bowel brained idiot

L is For lemming, by the way

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The only non-violent option to bring an end to the Globohomo deep state tyranny would be to withhold taxes and starve the establishment of financial resources. Seeing just how much money the US government squanders is truly mind boggling...

Imagine if that money was used to improve parts of the US and give Americans a better quality of life?

It's the same here in the UK, the authorities waste taxpayer money because they know they can and it will never stop unless the public unites to say enough is enough.