Tell us something we don't know about you

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are things that are difficult to know about each other, since most of us invest a lot of energy in acting like assholes on the boards.

Share something here. (And not so we can use it against you, but so we can love you a little more than we did before)

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One of my favorite things to do in life is laugh. I laugh a lot. Almost every time I get together with groups of people or talk with people on zoom or the phone, there are two or three times when I laugh so hard I literally can't breathe and worry that I may stroke out. And I love telling stories that make other people laugh really, really hard. Really, almost better than sex.

My kids do accuse me of having a weird sense of humor. They say I laugh at things that other people don't necessarily find funny. (My husband doesn't laugh anywhere near as much as I do.) But my humor is not mean. I do not laugh at other people's pain or hardship.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Same. We are almost always being silly over here. My daughters have gotten my sense of humor and I love it :D

We like to all cook as a family. It's just a ritual where we all get in the kitchen and cook and mess around and tell stories or have funny animal video compilations playing lol.

We also like to dance and sing while we do it. And when we are cleaning.

I also love playing board games.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My wife humps my leg for a little wanted action.

My dad knew Donald Trump through the second half of the 80's..

My daughter who is 9 can fart at times for 10 or more seconds straight.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I've got a bit of OCD, I hate messy or dirty places.

For some reason, I tend to think more about what comes next in existence than this life itself

When I was younger, I saw expressions on people's face when no one else could see them. Like when someone had evil intentions. I lost a bit of that when I grew up, but sometimes it still happens.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

For some reason, I tend to think about what comes next in existence than this life itself

When I was younger, I saw expressions on people's face when no one else could see them. Like when someone had evil intentions. I lost a bit of that when I grew up, but sometimes it still happens.

That disgust or mindfulness is a very South American thing...

I noticed it many times with how people cleaned their houses, their pavements, or even how they managed to clean their cars with only a litre of water.

I really respect it though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
A disorderly house makes my skin crawl. When my fiancé and I were starting off, he used to fly to Seattle to see me. He used to tell everyone (we have lots of mutual friends) that everything was perfectly in its place.

I throw tantrums when I don’t get my way. I pout when I’m tired or overwhelmed. I cry when I’m frustrated.

I firmly believe laughter is the BEST medicine.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

For some reason, I tend to think about what comes next in existence than this life itself

I noticed it many times with how people cleaned their houses, their pavements, or even how they managed to clean their cars with only a litre of water.

Brazilians are tolerant with many things, but dirty, smelly people are not one of them

Especially if the person is expected to have access to water and soap.

You won't see people with dirty clothes inside stores here. Even if they pass right in front of it coming from work, they go home first, get clean and then they go out.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Brazilians are tolerant with many things, but dirty, smelly people are not one of them

You won't see people with dirty clothes inside stores here. Even if they pass right in front of it coming from work, they go home first, get clean and then they go out.

I hail from a blue collar and hidden wealth culture.

It doesn't or didn't matter what you looked like if you entered a store after work.

So I was 21 years old and getting off a 12 hour night shit (one of 6 nights per week) and I wanted to buy a coffee table because my wife was shitted off. I wouldn't pay 200 dollars for a pine thing. I wanted a hardwood table.... so I sat outside until this shop opened.

When I got inside, I was asked "wut you want" and I was eyed over.

Then this Greek whore says "how much you got?"

I explained to her that I would have the right amount for the right piece of furniture.

I made it a point to walk around and assess all their pieces... most of them pine but some of them Oak and cherry.

But she still insulted me, called me broke, told me that I couldn't even afford a Baltic pine table.

Because of my work clothes...

So I pulled out 1200 dollars in a wad (a sizeable sum in the mid nineties) and told her she was an ignorant and above all stupid cunt for thinking I'd ever throw away good money on most of her crap....and the few pieces she had that were worth a fuck would never sell because they were double priced.

So this Greek cunt starts going off on me and my wad of cash.

I told her I hoped she died of cancer but not before all her children died of venereal diseases.

Then I slammed her door.

The memory of her wailing is still music to my ears...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It doesn't or didn't matter what you looked like if you entered a store after work.

So I was 21 years old and getting off a 12 hour night shit (one of 6 nights per week) and I wanted to buy a coffee table because my wife was shitted off. I wouldn't pay 200 dollars for a pine thing. I wanted a hardwood table.... so I sat outside until this shop opened.

I explained to her that I would have the right amount for the right piece of furniture.

I made it a point to walk around and assess all their pieces... most of them pine but some of them Oak and cherry.

But she still insulted me, called me broke, told me that I couldn't even afford a Baltic pine table.

So I pulled out 1200 dollars in a wad (a sizeable sum in the mid nineties) and told her she was an ignorant and above all stupid cunt for thinking I'd ever throw away good money on most of her crap....and the few pieces she had that were worth a fuck would never sell because they were double priced.

I told her I hoped she died of cancer but not before all her children died of venereal diseases.

Then I slammed her door.

Thanks for shitting on this thread with a shitty story about your shitty life.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Then I slammed her door.

That used to happen here, but things changed and now, it's not uncommon for someone who looks poor having a wad of cash in their pockets

Coffee harvest time, for example. Places that sell motorcycles put cute girls outside, inviting dudes carrying farming equipment to check their inventories LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I drink from mugs my pinky sticks out. And I get made fun of for it.

I cant help it, though. I just happens.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I drink from mugs my pinky sticks out. And I get made fun of for it.

I cant help it, though. I just happens.
Cranky would say you're fancy and sophisticated because of that

I'm still friends with him lol.

I also love being outside, I run around barefoot.

We go for walks and nature hikes a lot and I still climb trees. If I spot a good climbing tree....I'm up in it lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

We go for walks and nature hikes a lot and I still climb trees. If I spot a good climbing tree....I'm up in it lol.

I have him on FB too, it surprises me that being so paranoid and anti-gov like he is, he'd have an account there

LOL you'd go crazy with the mango trees we have here

Since people are always climbing on them, the branches end up look like steps and you can climb them easily and go all the way to the top. The older ones get as tall as 50 ft

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Then I slammed her door.

Haha camped out all night only to storm out.. WTF..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have him on FB too, it surprises me that being so paranoid and anti-gov like he is, he'd have an account there

Since people are always climbing on them, the branches end up look like steps and you can climb them easily and go all the way to the top. The older ones get as tall as 50 ft

Right? But I'm glad he does have one.

Remember when he spam trolled Dukie with gay man sex until Dukie had a stroke? :LOL3:

I definately would be up in the mango trees. I love ripe wild mangos.

Every year when fall comes, we go to the apple orchards and pick a few bags of apples. And me and my 16 year old will climb up the trees to get the good apples :D

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There it goes, thread hijacking mango style

Genetic improvement in agriculture is really incredible

The price of mangoes have gone down a lot here while their quality went up

When I was a kid, I remember only 4 times of mangos. Manguita, sword mango, coconut mango and the famous bull-heart.

The manguita was the most common one, but they're not good to make money. Their trees are really high, they're small compared to the rest and their shelf live is short. They also tend to attract pests. However, they're the most delicious one. December-January they're everywhere, people sell them cheap on the side of the road. Many parks have them, so people go there and collect, you can find smoothies, ice cream and lots of other stuff made with it.

However, like I said, they're around for 6 weeks only. But these days you can find mangoes year-round, thanks to the these new types, that start producing very early. And they BEND with fruit, and because of the weather, they give fruit all the time, amazing. The "tommy mango" is probably the most common for commercial cultivation here.

There are so many fruit that can grow on small spaces, even large vases these days.

hChBzga.jpeg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Remember when he spam trolled Dukie with gay man sex until Dukie had a stroke? :LOL3:

Every year when fall comes, we go to the apple orchards and pick a few bags of apples. And me and my 16 year old will climb up the trees to get the good apples :D
[/QUOTE]

I grew up eating so much fruit, they were everywhere, the kind of thing that you take for granted

Guavas, mangos, bananas, starfruit, custard apples, so many of them on the backyards of people, all one needed to do was ask. Many times it was older people and we'd fill bags for them first and then fill ours

Brazoo is a paradox in many ways. With a land so giving and tropical weather, people get lazy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I grew up eating so much fruit, they were everywhere, the kind of thing that you take for granted

Guavas, mangos, bananas, starfruit, custard apples, so many of them on the backyards of people, all one needed to do was ask. Many times it was older people and we'd fill bags for them first and then fill ours

Brazoo is a paradox in many ways. With a land so giving and tropical weather, people get lazy.
[/QUOTE]

I grew up on fruit and berries as well. In Michigan though lol. We lived in a shitty metro Detroit area but I would go spend weeks and summers at my grandma sisters(great aunts) house. She had 5 acres and a farm in Troy before it was all developed.

It was my favorite place to be. I used to pick blue berries and raspberries all day. We eventually moved there and lived with her.

I wouldnt mind visiting Brazil. I would go just for the fruit and stuff lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I grew up on fruit and berries as well. In Michigan though lol. We lived in a shitty metro Detroit area but I would go spend weeks and summers at my grandma sisters(great aunts) house. She had 5 acres and a farm in Troy before it was all developed.

It was my favorite place to be. I used to pick blue berries and raspberries all day. We eventually moved there and lived with her.

Berries are a bit rarer here, the only ones that were more common were blackberries, LOL I lost so many shirts that were completely destroyed by their stains, my mother would yell at me to put up the "farm clothes" before picking them. Mangos too, when you pluck them they start releasing a sort of white sap that stains everything with yellow and brown, never comes off, not even with bleach

However there were these bushes of wild raspberries, they used to grow on the rocky mountains surrounding my family's farm, but only at higher altitudes, so usually it was a good two-hour walk to reach them. Wild raspberries are terrible to pick, they grow with no space between them and they're completely covered with thorns, big and small ones. You can pick only the ones on the edges of the bush, but we'd use some bamboos with a small plastic bottle cut in half, so we could get the ones that were more in the middle of bush. But I still remember seeing a lot that were right there crammed with the thorns, impossible to reach. "Those belong to the wrens" my cousin would say.

Ahhh, having those huge seedy poops after eating pounds of raspberries... Good memories.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Berries are a bit rarer here, the only ones that were more common were blackberries, LOL I lost so many shirts that were completely destroyed by their stains, my mother would yell at me to put up the "farm clothes" before picking them. Mangos too, when you pluck them they start releasing a sort of white sap that stains everything with yellow and brown, never comes off, not even with bleach

However there were these bushes of wild raspberries, they used to grow on the rocky mountains surrounding my family's farm, but only at higher altitudes, so usually it was a good two-hour walk to reach them. Wild raspberries are terrible to pick, they grow with no space between them and they're completely covered with thorns, big and small ones. You can pick only the ones on the edges of the bush, but we'd use some bamboos with a small plastic bottle cut in half, so we could get the ones that were more in the middle of bush. But I still remember seeing a lot that were right there crammed with the thorns, impossible to reach. "Those belong to the wrens" my cousin would say.

Ahhh, having those huge seedy poops after eating pounds of raspberries... Good memories.

We used to get scratched up picking them lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I met Stevie and Sara when I was 19 on third street promenade in Santa Monica. I was so excited I almost peed my pants.