Tell us something we don't know about you

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt anyone had ever found it. Five bucks is five bucks and most university students have always been poor. If you think you would haven left it, then you're kind of an idiot. As for it belonging to the University, not really. The book was probably donated from the estate of some wealthy robber baron. Think abut it. Five dollars was a lot of money in 1899 and here some rich fuck was using the bill as a bookmark.

No, it was mine. Finders keepers. It has nothing to do with being conservative or insane, er, I mean Leftist, and everything to do with not being a dumbass.

I spent 1992 in a board school, not because I was some delinquent teen, but because I heard it was an awesome place and I didn't want to go to some federal school farm like a bunch of my friends did, but I still wanted to get out of the house, it was a bit of a thing back then, like training for college or whatever

I was 14 and in the end of 1991 I went there to know the place, loved it, it was a historical building build more than 300 years ago, on a beautiful piece of land with a river crossing it, waterfalls, not to mention all the courts, pools, sport was a big thing there and I played basketball, it just felt like it was my place.

My mother hated it, my father thought it'd be a good experience, so I did it. Anyway, they had a stereo room, where the PA system was located and when it was sport / recreation time, music would be playing. They had this shelf full of old records, operas, religious hymns (the school had a catholic core), classical, they were very thick and heavy compared to modern LPs, it was literally thousand of vynils.

Of course, nobody gave a shit, the stereo would play either FM or mix tapes. Anyway, one day I was checking out these records, there was some weird stuff there, gregorian chants from Italy and in the middle of all that, I find the 2nd part of Appetite for Destruction from Guns there. It obviously didn't belong to the school. I see a name written on the cover. I put it back and asked around, it was some dude who studied there the previous year.

Well, first holiday I had going home, that baby went with me. Touching the school's turntable was prohibited, soooooooo...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought of something else and I think @Murdock would be especially interested in.

My favorite holiday is Christmas. I love decorating for it. I have several themes for different looks. For many years, while my children were young, I had a tree I called "Toy Tree". I have toy trains, dolls, airplanes, dancing bears, gumball machines, balloons, and so on in so forth, in primary colors. The tree topper is Santa, his limbs and head make a star....

I have a Joy to the World tree, the one I put together the year I was in my Catholic conversion class. Colors are gold, burgundy and a bit of velvety emerald green for contrast. It has ribbons, balls, some ornate, some just pretty glass. I have crosses, the Holy family in ornament form, little wooden musical ornaments (violins, mandolins, guitars) and also brass musical ornaments (trumpets, French horns) and harps. It has stars and other symbols from the nativity...

I have a Victorian tree, in gold, light pink, and white...doves, pink peonies, roses, crystal ornaments, chandelier ornaments and so on and so forth.

But the piece de resistance is my Mexican themed Christmas tree. It's multicolored, it has everything from Dia de los Muertos ornaments, mini Mariachi charro hats in velvet with sequins, cowboy boots, tacos, molcajetes, half avocado ornaments, piñatas, donkey piñatas, catrinas...pan dulce ornament...+

I have one of those tin multipoint stars as the tree topper that is punched so the light shines out of it...the tree skirt is layers of ribbon in multicolors like the dresses for ballet folklorico dresses from Jalisco...

It's colorful, bright, cheerful, funny and gorgeous...

It is my most favorite holiday.