Thank You President Joe Biden, my stock portfolio is reaching heights no President was ever able to do before.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ivanka7.jpg

Ivanka looks likes she's had some hefty plastic surgery done since then.

She used to have the Donald's Face & Nose

So she must've ditched 'em decided she wasn't gonna look like Daddy.

9699363.jpg
Wow, josephine is 100% full of shit! Surprise?
There is no shame in being a joo and a homosexual....Suggested Reading, Allen Ginzbergie
Sure there is. They should be burned at the stake too! When its your turn, you wanna be burned with a jew that got a prolapsed asshole from the Gavy? Make ya feel better on your way out?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ivanka7.jpg

9699363.jpg
There is no shame in being a joo and a homosexual....Suggested Reading, Allen Ginzbergie
Sure there is. They should be burned at the stake too! When its your turn, you wanna be burned with a jew that got a prolapsed asshole from the Gavy? Make ya feel better on your way out?
Maybe you have some old Sterno, have you looked in the pantry, back of a top shelf maybe?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ivanka7.jpg

9699363.jpg
Maybe you have some old Sterno, have you looked in the pantry, back of a top shelf maybe?
Whats that, some ointment for some prolapsed buttholes? You run out or sumpfin, faggit?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Six weeks after filing my taxes I am still waiting for my tax return. Is it to much to ask they return my money in a timely manner? Checking the IRS2GO app it still says "Your filing has not been processed yet."

Don't even get me started on how much I have to pay in property taxes every six months.

You get a tax return? Say what?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Best Stock Market in History, pulled from the ashes of the Trump fuckuppery just in time!

You'll be broke and destitute shortly...
And what is it like being broke and destitute?

Dunno... you tell me. You're the progressive American.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Best Stock Market in History, pulled from the ashes of the Trump fuckuppery just in time!

You'll be broke and destitute shortly...
And what is it like being broke and destitute?

Dunno? You tell me!

Sounds like you dont know much DD.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do recall that this Obama lead rally started when Bush 43 left the market in ruins at 8000
now under Biden it's at 32K. It must mean that all is well. The economy is booming and all sing joyful songs of prosperity and riches.

You truly are a moron...it's not conjecture anymore.

Come on DD. You’ve never been the hunt. Keeping a low profile is your best bet.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Six weeks after filing my taxes I am still waiting for my tax return. Is it to much to ask they return my money in a timely manner? Checking the IRS2GO app it still says "Your filing has not been processed yet."

Don't even get me started on how much I have to pay in property taxes every six months.

Its actually a return of overpayment in most cases involving people who have jobs, idiot. I personally paid over $50K in income taxes last year. My wife and I had to pay in another $7K after filing taxes. Thats fucking criminal that I should have to pay that much.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its actually a return of overpayment in most cases involving people who have jobs, idiot. I personally paid over $50K in income taxes last year. My wife and I had to pay in another $7K after filing taxes. Thats fucking criminal that I should have to pay that much.

You sucker. Your hero paid $750.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You sucker. Your hero paid $750.
You mean he overpaid $750, liar.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and thank you joe biden for making gas go up $1.20 since you got in office. Fukin retards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, and thank you joe biden for making gas go up $1.20 since you got in office. Fukin retards.

Guess you’ll have to start riding a bike chubby
If I got the money for $50K in income taxes per year, I'll make it. The people you libtards say you wanna help? Oh, they'll be more likely to ride bikes.

Isnt it nuts how these politicains will do things that make life harder for regular Americans and then continue to promise to fix it while making it worse.. .and people will keep right on voting for them because they enjoy the lies?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Guess you’ll have to start riding a bike chubby
If I got the money for $50K in income taxes per year, I'll make it. The people you libtards say you wanna help? Oh, they'll be more likely to ride bikes.

Isnt it nuts how these politicains will do things that make life harder for regular Americans and then continue to promise to fix it while making it worse.. .and people will keep right on voting for them because they enjoy the lies?
Yep. Right up until the people who are paying attention have had enough and decide to go on a murderous rampage.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Related to the increased costs of fuel. We’re paying off Trumps debt. Bet that thought is popular.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Related to the increased costs of fuel. We’re paying off Trumps debt. Bet that thought is popular.
Trump's debt? You poor sad confused ignoranus.
Hey brain sturgeon if your pay gets cut in half, do your bills automatically drop by half???????
OK you need a severe bitch slap for asininery. The debt is rising at record levels under this administration.

The debt has been skyrocketing ever since the Bushco wars, and has continued spiraling out of control through Obama, Trump, and now Biden. Do you think the debt got smaller when Trump gave tax cuts to billionaires?

You righties who bitch about the debt and at the same time do not believe in taxes for the wealthy and corporations have severe cases of cognitive dissonance.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey brain sturgeon if your pay gets cut in half, do your bills automatically drop by half???????
OK you need a severe bitch slap for asininery. The debt is rising at record levels under this administration.
I wonder is W's unfunded wars coupled with massive tax cuts and then his tanking of the economy, got that started?
Anybody, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The debt has been skyrocketing ever since the Bushco wars, and has continued spiraling out of control through Obama, Trump, and now Biden. Do you think the debt got smaller when Trump gave tax cuts to billionaires?

You righties who bitch about the debt and at the same time do not believe in taxes for the wealthy and corporations have severe cases of cognitive dissonance.
I'm not a billionaire and I saw more money in my pocket in the form of cheaper commodities and less taxes taken out of my check

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wonder is W's unfunded wars coupled with massive tax cuts and then his tanking of the economy, got that started?
And of course, Clinton's forcefully bullying the banks into providing loans to persons with ZERO ability to pay them back had NOTHING to do with the market collapse. Right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And of course, Clinton's forcefully bullying the banks into providing loans to persons with ZERO ability to pay them back had NOTHING to do with the market collapse. Right?
***Something someone who has no clue about Banking and Loans would say.

Listen to the lovely Margot give an excellent and concise explanation of how Wall Street played itself, and almost sunk the world.

But I understand how it is easier for idiots to just blame the black people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
***Something someone who has no clue about Banking and Loans would say.

Listen to the lovely Margot give an excellent and concise explanation of how Wall Street played itself, and almost sunk the world.

But I understand how it is easier for idiots to just blame the black people.

Meanwhile I was I senior VP for a bank for 17 years :LOL3:

take another cock in your mouth and sit down, dud.