Thank You President Joe Biden, my stock portfolio is reaching heights no President was ever able to do before.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Related to the increased costs of fuel. We’re paying off Trumps debt. Bet that thought is popular.
Trump's debt? You poor sad confused ignoranus.
Hey brain sturgeon if your pay gets cut in half, do your bills automatically drop by half???????
OK you need a severe bitch slap for asininery. The debt is rising at record levels under this administration.
I wonder is W's unfunded wars coupled with massive tax cuts and then his tanking of the economy, got that started?
Anybody, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?
And of course, Clinton's forcefully bullying the banks into providing loans to persons with ZERO ability to pay them back had NOTHING to do with the market collapse. Right?
***Something someone who has no clue about Banking and Loans would say.

Listen to the lovely Margot give an excellent and concise explanation of how Wall Street played itself, and almost sunk the world.

But I understand how it is easier for idiots to just blame the black people.

Meanwhile I was I senior VP for a bank for 17 years :LOL3:

Oh, nice. Now we have proof you're a creep.

200.webp

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Related to the increased costs of fuel. We’re paying off Trumps debt. Bet that thought is popular.
Hey brain sturgeon if your pay gets cut in half, do your bills automatically drop by half???????
OK you need a severe bitch slap for asininery. The debt is rising at record levels under this administration.
I wonder is W's unfunded wars coupled with massive tax cuts and then his tanking of the economy, got that started?
And of course, Clinton's forcefully bullying the banks into providing loans to persons with ZERO ability to pay them back had NOTHING to do with the market collapse. Right?

Listen to the lovely Margot give an excellent and concise explanation of how Wall Street played itself, and almost sunk the world.

take another cock in your mouth and sit down, dud.

Keyword was*

Pop quiz, how many home or auto loans did your Bank give to people with shit credit and an inability to pay the debt you offer them?

Fucking moron.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Keyword was*

Pop quiz, how many home or auto loans did your Bank give to people with shit credit and an inability to pay the debt you offer them?

Fucking moron.

Shit credit, as in anything under 620, and an obvious inability to make a loan "self amortize" based upon Income vs expenditure are two different things you morbidly stupid dick fairy.

Do you even know what a balloon mortgage is you fucking human form of cock gravity ?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Keyword was*

Fucking moron.

Shit credit, as in anything under 620, and an obvious inability to make a loan "self amortize" based upon Income vs expenditure are two different things you morbidly stupid dick fairy.

Do you even know what a balloon mortgage is you fucking human form of cock gravity ?
We have already determined you are a certified fucktard, so you can stop talking now.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, nice. Now we have proof you're a creep.

200.webp

You were a teacher tho.... so what's that besides a glorified baby sitter?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Keyword was*

Fucking moron.

We have already determined you are a certified fucktard, so you can stop talking now.
Translation: you don't know jack shit about anything if it doesn't involve wrapping your lips around a healthy cock

carry on, faggot

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
self amortize* LOL!
Brain damage is strong eh?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I will rephrase the question, under your VICE PRESIDENCY, HOW MANY HOME LOANS DID YOUR BANK UNDERWRITE, KNOWING THEY MORE THAN LIKELY WOULD NOT BE REPAID?

Simple question, even for a dwarf.
As many as they needed to to satisfy the CRA
Surrender accepted Mr Sr. Drive Through Teller.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
self amortize* LOL!

I will rephrase the question, under your VICE PRESIDENCY, HOW MANY HOME LOANS DID YOUR BANK UNDERWRITE, KNOWING THEY MORE THAN LIKELY WOULD NOT BE REPAID?

You’re obviously too stupid to do anything besides drool and suck cock

you don’t even know how a simple mortgage works. Lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey brain surgeon, if the value of a dollar is cut in half and your stock doubles, did your stock value change? PWN3D!
Bwhahahahaha

goobering retard only understand orange man bad

And cock. Lots and lots of cock

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey brain surgeon, if the value of a dollar is cut in half and your stock doubles, did your stock value change? PWN3D!
Bwhahahahaha

goobering retard only understand orange man bad

And cock. Lots and lots of cock

It certainly is true. You know cocks. The under ages ones. Sick dwarf

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
self amortize* LOL!

You’re obviously too stupid to do anything besides drool and suck cock

you don’t even know how a simple mortgage works. Lol.

They dont even know how an ER works. Or anything.

They just post whatever corporate media says and call people stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey dove. Is that greasy child molester chewing at my ankles again?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hello my name is Shortt E. Buss, I'm the Sr. VP of Producing Bad Loans here at the Bank. If you can fog a mirror I'll give you a home loan, Homeless poc's encouraged to apply.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Poindexter, if the value of the dollar gets inflated in half did you really pay 50k in taxes?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Poindexter, if the value of the dollar gets inflated in half did you really pay 50k in taxes?
Hey fairy fucked faggot, if you suck a big black cock and don’t swallow do you feel like you cheated yourself out of blessings ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hello my name is Shortt E. Buss, I'm the Sr. VP of Producing Bad Loans here at the Bank. If you can fog a mirror I'll give you a home loan, Homeless poc's encouraged to apply.
Hey guise. The sub prime housing collapse never happened cause the goober above doesn’t believe a bank has ever lent money to persons with suitable credit but questionable repayment ability

Good lord the stupidity among these vermin filth fag lords is astounding

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guise. The sub prime housing collapse never happened cause the goober above doesn’t believe a bank has ever lent money to persons with suitable credit but questionable repayment ability

Good lord the stupidity among these vermin filth fag lords is astounding
the-point-over-your-head.gif

Durr hai, i are stubby I was a super sr vp at luxury bank, and I don't understand basic lending for profit goals and practice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Patients that enter the ER, stay in the ER!

They are mostly able to get treated in the ER.....which literally exists to treat a very wide variety of medical emergencies.

The majority of ER patients get treated in ER and sent home to follow up with their doctor.

Unless it's a very serious issue that needs ongoing care or surgery, in which case they get admitted to the proper floor.

What the ER is NOT is just a triage center for you to describe your problem and be sent to the another floor for treatment.

Why is this hard?

You seriously are so determined to argue everything that you are willing to triple down in your wrongness. That's a psychotic level of partisanship. It really is.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They are mostly able to get treated in the ER.....which literally exists to treat a very wide variety of medical emergencies.

The majority of ER patients get treated in ER and sent home to follow up with their doctor.

Unless it's a very serious issue that needs ongoing care or surgery, in which case they get admitted to the proper floor.

What the ER is NOT is just a triage center for you to describe your problem and be sent to the another floor for treatment.

Why is this hard?

You seriously are so determined to argue everything that you are willing to triple down in your wrongness. That's a psychotic level of partisanship. It really is.
I have been in the ER 5 times in the last 4 or 5 years never for myself, for family....ER's goal is to diagnose, fluid samples etc) & treat if it's quick and easy like a broken arm etc....otherwise stabilize and admit(ie move out of ER onto the ward) or observe for a while, to ensure patient is stable and send home, stat. (Also My Cousin who is a big shot Chief of Medicine at a Big Hospital, he was kind enough to chat with me a couple times during all of that, his Momma being my Momma's twin)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why is this hard?

I have been in the ER 5 times in the last 4 or 5 years never for myself, for family....ER's goal is to diagnose, fluid samples etc) & treat if it's quick and easy like a broken arm etc....otherwise stabilize and admit(ie move out of ER onto the ward) or observe for a while, to ensure patient is stable and send home, stat. (Also My Cousin who is a big shot Chief of Medicine at a Big Hospital, he was kind enough to chat with me a couple times during all of that, his Momma being my Momma's twin)

Literally what I have been telling you. They are there to treat medical emergencies. I've worked in the ER.

They can treat things that are not quick. They mostly want to make sure patients are stable....if not, get them stable and get them outta there to follow up with their doctor.

Unless they cannot be stabilized or treated in the ER, then they get admitted.

I'm sure the ER is seeing positive covids, but most are getting sent home while some who are struggling to breath with low oxygen saturation are getting admitted for medical support. Out those some....one is getting sent to ICU.

People sick enough to end up in the ICU are most definately being brought in from ER. No one that sick is gonna go to their primary doctor. They were probably riding it out at home and became unstable and were taken to the ER.

I've been through the ER quite a few times because I have kidney stone disease. Ever had a kidney stone?