That amazing liberal organization, The Boy Scouts of America

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
going bankrupt due to thousands of sexual assault claims. 95,000 people have filed claims. 95 fucking thousand. Oerdin, you're right. It's a lib thing. PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, that is.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I point out that the Clintons and several other liberals were also involved with Epstein and helped him during his first legal troubles, which was all true, and then you write this abortion of a thread? You are seriously fucked up in the head. It is effecting how you view the entire world and you really should get professional help with your derangement syndrome because it is clearly working its way into every aspect of your life.

If you have a husband who hasn't flushed your deranged ass down the toilet then ask him for advice. You clearly need it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I point out that the Clintons and several other liberals were also involved with Epstein and helped him during his first legal troubles, which was all true, and then you write this abortion of a thread? You are seriously fucked up in the head. It is effecting how you view the entire world and you really should get professional help with your derangement syndrome because it is clearly working its way into every aspect of your life.

If you have a husband who hasn't flushed your deranged ass down the toilet then ask him for advice. You clearly need it.

You didn't point out anything I didn't already know. This has nothing to do with that. It's a response to your claims that only liberals are into this shit. Stop twisting my posts, liar.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you did already know, which I doubt, then why did you lie and claim only conservatives made excuses for Epstein when Epstein had friends all over the political elite due to him being a mega donor to both parties. You can't have it both ways. You made a stupid assertion and then got called on it so pretend you are a responsible adult and just own it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you did already know, which I doubt, then why did you lie and claim only conservatives made excuses for Epstein when Epstein had friends all over the political elite due to him being a mega donor to both parties. You can't have it both ways. You made a stupid assertion and then got called on it so pretend you are a responsible adult and just own it.
Please link to me claiming only conservatives made excuses for Epstein.

Hint: I made no such claim. You have reading comprehension issues. Serious ones. I have said many times that I think Clinton is a filthy animal who should be in prison, and I know he was deeply involved with Epstein. Anyone who is capable of reading knows that. So was Trump.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Libtards forced faggits to be admitted into the scouts...as if that made things better! Kill all faggits, then you wont have little boys getting molested!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Boy Scouts of America, that beacon of conservative American values, is selling off its Norman Rockwell (that icon of Americana) paintings to pay off its tens of thousands of victims of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would appreciate it if you would link to that claim. See, I would like the link, because apparently someone hacked my ID, since I never said that.

If you can't link to it, then you're a liar.

Whomever

not of sound mind
I am an Eagle Scout and I take offense to this. During my time with the organization, I saw very little molestation happening. Not even enough to talk about, really. This is why I was ranked.

Whomever

not of sound mind
The youth are de facto segregated into black troops and white troops. Nobody talks about this because you only get to see it when thousands congregate in the wilderness for the jamboree; but obviously, these children feel a cultural disparity that is perpetuated by authority figures.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am an Eagle Scout and I take offense to this. During my time with the organization, I saw very little molestation happening. Not even enough to talk about, really. This is why I was ranked.

Thanks. I was a Boy Scout too. I enjoyed and learned lots. An Eagle Scout is saying a lot.:ThumbsUp3:. I never made it that far. My Father did, and was a member right up until he joined the Navy and went to war.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts stopped being conservative a long time ago and have been supporting leftist political shit for a long time.

It's why none of my kids were ever Scouts. Which is a bummer because I was girl scout.

Sexual assault and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! are not partisan. Though rapists and pedos tend to get more sympathy from the left. Right wingers are fine executing them right in the public square.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I stopped at Life, but worked in the district for summers and got inducted for OA... my dad was District/Counsel...

A great period in my life. Our troop was mega active...almost paramilitary.

But my bunkmate got assaulted by a former troop leader during a paid summer, and went away..

Aside from that, it was an ace summer of alcohol and blow...

Whomever

not of sound mind
The boys are not so concerned with politics, in my experience; rather, they are little shits in puberty with no girls around but plenty of stupid.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts stopped being conservative a long time ago and have been supporting leftist political shit for a long time.

It's why none of my kids were ever Scouts. Which is a bummer because I was girl scout.

Sexual assault and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! isnt partisan. Though rapists and pedos tend to get more sympathy from the left. Right wingers are fine executing them right in the public square.

It wasn’t political at all when I was a member. More Military style. I thought it was cool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sexual assault and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! isnt partisan. Though rapists and pedos tend to get more sympathy from the left. Right wingers are fine executing them right in the public square.

It wasn’t political at all when I was a member. More Military style. I thought it was cool.

I dont remember it ever being political up until the last few years.

Politics has to spoil everything.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont remember it ever being political up until the last few years.

Politics has to spoil everything.

Isn’t that the bloody truth

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The boys are not so concerned with politics, in my experience; rather, they are little shits in puberty with no girls around but plenty of stupid.

We had college girls/women at our summer camps and they wore the green and red socks well...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs forced them to allow gay scoutmasters.

Pepperidge Farm remembers...
See, this is just another example of why faggits are the worst degenerate scum on the planet and every last one of them should be hunted down and executed. Especially the male faggits. They procreate by fucking little boys in the ass.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You ignorant fool. You still spell Faggot incorrectly. You do spell Goat correctly Tho