The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Here, Duhv will be detailing each of the 40 murders committed by BLM.
.She will give date, place, full circumstance, arrests, convictions etc.

No helping - she has to do this on her own while fully supporting each with credible sourcing. (my friend on FB said...doesn't count)
let's see if you can count as well as you can suck dick and admit admin wants cock

lol

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Bullshit, we demand a Circus Audit that will move around to random locations randomly, and constantly change the Bullshit Reveal Party Date and time!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
seamolester defintely can't count unless he's counting children locked in his closet to make sure none of them escaped

Listen to the theme park kid rapist. Your exploits are all over the Internet Pus Gut. I wonder how many times Stubby has talked about kid rape, and now theme parks. This portly dwarf should be arrested

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
190462795_10102652470799270_2468497275530855649_n.jpg

but, but, but...BLM do?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

No helping - she has to do this on her own while fully supporting each with credible sourcing. (my friend on FB said...doesn't count)
let's see if you can count as well as you can suck dick and admit admin wants cock

lol

"As of Monday, June 8, an informal tally shows 17 people have died in incidents stemming from the unrest following Floyd’s May 25 death — though details in some of the cases remain murky."

So these 17 people
they are the 40 that BLM murdered? (even though some were the protesters themselves - LoLz at Bigly Homo)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol

"As of Monday, June 8, an informal tally shows 17 people have died in incidents stemming from the unrest following Floyd’s May 25 death — though details in some of the cases remain murky."

So these 17 people
they are the 40 that BLM murdered? (even though some were the protesters themselves - LoLz at Bigly Homo)
Well there was that one chubby little fellow that all the Trumptards have the gay for, he kilt a couple people, on a School Night too!

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

lol

So these 17 people
Well there was that one chubby little fellow that all the Trumptards have the gay for, he kilt a couple people, on a School Night too!
Ooooooh that's right !
I forgot Kyle was BLM.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was in Omaha and the worthless lifetime long black career criminal who finally was made good was named James Scurlock.
.The guy who was murdered.
But BLM didn't murder him.
.This is a thread for Duhv to back up her claim that BLM murdered 40 people.

but -
Announcing the charges, special prosecutor Frederick Franklin said much of the new evidence that allowed for charges to be laid came from Gardner himself, including Facebook posts and text messages.

"There was evidence that was gathered and presented to the grand jury about activity that Jake Gardner was engaged in prior to even coming in contact with James Scurlock," said Franklin.

"Evidence to reasonably be construed as an intent to use a firearm for purposes of killing someone," he continued. "You will want to know what it is, and I can't tell you about it. But what I can tell you is that that evidence comes primarily from Jake Gardner himself."

, the first weekend of
around the country after George Floyd was killed by police in Minneapolis.
On that night, Gardner stood armed outside one of his businesses in the Old Market neighborhood. After an altercation with two men, Gardner began shooting — he later told authorities they were “warning shots” — and Scurlock, who was not part of the original altercation, jumped on his back to stop him.
Gardner shot and killed him. Multiple associates have since come forward to say

Those people can't get by without lying and claiming everyone else is secretly racist. Even worse is garbage like you who lap up the lies as if they were truth.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lol

So these 17 people
are you admitting that 17 were murdered?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

lol

So these 17 people
If a BLM member murdered someone then that person committed murder (not BLM).
The second listed was shot by cops. So seventeen seems high.
In any case 17 is not 40.

..and
This is Duhv's assignment which she is diligently working on.
Remember I said no helping even though I know you are under contract as her eunuch servant boy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

So these 17 people

..and
Remember I said no helping even though I know you are under contract as her eunuch servant boy.
are you admitting that 17 people were murdered as a direct result of protests that BLM either sponsored or supported

it's a simple question

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

lol

So these 17 people

..and
are you admitting that 17 people were murdered as a direct result of protests that BLM either sponsored or supported

it's a simple question
That has nothing to do with the topic.
This is about Duhv's claim that BLM murdered 40 people.
You'd know that if you could read.

Did "the Police" murder David McAtee?
They murdered Floyd though, right?
or was it Chauvin who did that?

What's the matter, Bigly, don't you think Duhv can manage?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol

So these 17 people

..and

it's a simple question
That has nothing to do with the topic.
This is about Duhv's claim that BLM murdered 40 people.
You'd know that if you could read.

Did "the Police" murder David McAtee?
They murdered Floyd though, right?
or was that Chauvin who did that?

What's the matter, Bigly, don't you think Duhv can manage?
ok, you can go back to sucking dick now because you obviously can't handle a simple question without drooling all over your government issued bib

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I gotta give Holliday some plussies here. He doesn't even need any help swatting you mouth breathers down. And yez keep coming back for more of it.
You need help finding a fake nose that matches the color of the rest of your face tho

just sayin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I gotta give Holliday some plussies here. He doesn't even need any help swatting you mouth breathers down. And yez keep coming back for more of it.
You need help finding a fake nose that matches the color of the rest of your face tho

just sayin
lmao u mean its jake d fake?
Indeed it is
wearing reading glasses on these forums must be a chore
he's got goggles with prescription lenses in them

its either that or a fucking kick stand

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin
Indeed it is
So, are you a guy, or what?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin
Indeed it is
you hoping she is so you can dream about sucking cock? You faggot?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin
Indeed it is
nope

did u enjoy your lil power nap?