The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
WHOA !
. Duhv is really knockin it out of the park !
. What's this? Full documentation on over 100 murders committed by BLM.

Oh, wudt? Is that not the case?

Could it be that Duhv is nothing but a deflated hot air balloon?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
What's the count up to? I've been busy analysing the George Floyd Jobs Report, and the returns I'm seeing in the Market.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I found an article that said 25 people were killed at BLM riots, and among those 25 are the people killed by Kyle, people killed by crazed righties plowing their cars into crowds, someone killed by a cop, someone killed by a schizophrenic homeless person, and people killed by supposed left wingers, but probably just nutjobs.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Here, Duhv will be detailing each of the 40 murders committed by BLM.
.She will give date, place, full circumstance, arrests, convictions etc.

No helping - she has to do this on her own while fully supporting each with credible sourcing. (my friend on FB said...doesn't count)
let's see if you can count as well as you can suck dick and admit admin wants cock

lol

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"As of Monday, June 8, an informal tally shows 17 people have died in incidents stemming from the unrest following Floyd’s May 25 death — though details in some of the cases remain murky."

So these 17 people
they are the 40 that BLM murdered? (even though some were the protesters themselves - LoLz at Bigly Homo)
are you admitting that 17 were murdered?
If a BLM member murdered someone then that person committed murder (not BLM).
The second listed was shot by cops. So seventeen seems high.
In any case 17 is not 40.

..and
This is Duhv's assignment which she is diligently working on.
Remember I said no helping even though I know you are under contract as her eunuch servant boy.
are you admitting that 17 people were murdered as a direct result of protests that BLM either sponsored or supported

it's a simple question
That has nothing to do with the topic.
This is about Duhv's claim that BLM murdered 40 people.
You'd know that if you could read.

Did "the Police" murder David McAtee?
They murdered Floyd though, right?
or was it Chauvin who did that?

What's the matter, Bigly, don't you think Duhv can manage?
So the Nazis never murdered anyone, just individuals, thanks for clearing that up...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No helping - she has to do this on her own while fully supporting each with credible sourcing. (my friend on FB said...doesn't count)
let's see if you can count as well as you can suck dick and admit admin wants cock

lol

"As of Monday, June 8, an informal tally shows 17 people have died in incidents stemming from the unrest following Floyd’s May 25 death — though details in some of the cases remain murky."

So these 17 people
they are the 40 that BLM murdered? (even though some were the protesters themselves - LoLz at Bigly Homo)

..and
Remember I said no helping even though I know you are under contract as her eunuch servant boy.
are you admitting that 17 people were murdered as a direct result of protests that BLM either sponsored or supported

it's a simple question

So the Nazis never murdered anyone, just individuals, thanks for clearing that up...

Say what?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lol

So these 17 people

..and

it's a simple question

Say what?
Holidumbdork is basically brain damaged. Try to keep up

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

So these 17 people

..and

it's a simple question

Say what?
Holidumbdork is basically brain damaged. Try to keep up
Honey, you are the one with (in addition to your shortness and, ahem, smallness) brain damage.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I found an article that said 25 people were killed at BLM riots, and among those 25 are the people killed by Kyle, people killed by crazed righties plowing their cars into crowds, someone killed by a cop, someone killed by a schizophrenic homeless person, and people killed by supposed left wingers, but probably just nutjobs.
Maybe the one I also found on Guardian. Sounds similar.

Don't piss off FairyAnn, dude.

Just uh, sit down a moment and calm yourself an I'll 'splain ya.

The Nazis had an organized program, issued by the high command to murder people.
.Millions of deaths didn't come about by individuals within the Nazi ranks getting into scrapes with random people, loosing their cool, and murdering them.

BLM leaders are not commanding the rank and file to set out and kill as many people as possible.

...but if you like the idea then you would also have to acknowledge that when a Deralickt Chauvin
murders George Floyd, it's the Police (the entire fraternity) who is responsible for that one person's actions. If that's the case then "the Police" need to be shut down for being a terrorist organization.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Nazis had an organized program, issued by the high command to murder people.
.Millions of deaths didn't come about by individuals within the Nazi ranks getting into scrapes with random people, loosing their cool, and murdering them.

BLM leaders are not commanding the rank and file to set out and kill as many people as possible.

...but if you like the idea then you would also have to acknowledge that when a Deralickt Chauvin
murders George Floyd, it's the Police (the entire fraternity) who is responsible for that one person's actions. If that's the case then "the Police" need to be shut down for being a terrorist organization.

That's it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Another defund police operative .. you're a mouthbreather

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How do you know? How do you know about either of them?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Can you read? Oh no - you're RealDimm, how could you?
No, I think the defund police thing is ridiculous.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Personally, I don't think you actually believe half of what you type; it's more of an annoyance angle with you...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think it's ridiculous, too. Reform police, YES. Defund? No way.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Personally, I don't think you actually believe half of what you type; it's more of an annoyance angle with you...
Nope - with me, what you read is what you get. No trolls.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

I think it's ridiculous, too. Reform police, YES. Defund? No way.
Precisely.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you know?
Don't ask me that, man. You wouldn't like the answer (winkwinkwinkwinkydinky smiley).
Ok you don't but I already knew that...
Do you really think that if BLM had an organized program aimed at murdering people across the nation (and world) that even a dim bulb like Duhv wouldn't be able to list 40 victims?
Well, like Lily said earlier "right wing men go into churches and murder people", you've fabricated similar things a shit tonne and NO I cannot be bothered finding a link...

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
How do you know?
Don't ask me that, man. You wouldn't like the answer (winkwinkwinkwinkydinky smiley).
Do you really think that if BLM had an organized program aimed at murdering people across the nation (and world) that even a dim bulb like Duhv wouldn't be able to list 40 victims?
Well, like Lily said earlier "right wing men go into churches and murder people", you've fabricated similar things a shit tonne and NO I cannot be bothered finding a link...
Lemme splain ya the difference.
The Nazis, BLM, The Police. Those are organizations.
"Right wing men" are not.

Get it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you know?

Get it?
No, so ALL muslims are terrorists?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
How do you know?

Get it?
Don't get me started on islam, dude - I don't like it,
but if the alleged founder is a militant then one can understand there being an element of militancy at the core of the philosophy and in the tides of its history.
I have met some nice muzzies though.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you know?

Get it?
but if the alleged founder is a militant then one can understand there being an element of militancy at the core of the philosophy and in the tides of its history.
So, since I'm right wing that means that I'm a murderer?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
How do you know?

Get it?
So, since I'm right wing that means that I'm a murderer?
No, not until you murder someone.
As Oak phrased it, it's a common use of plural - "Right wing men.."
she was referring to Dylann Roof I presume.

So I might say that right wing men blow up buildings with children inside. (Timothy McVey)
That doesn't imply all do that.
Are you harshing on Duhv for saying all "left wing" men are rapists?