The Ban Hammer Strikes Again

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh great.. you get rid of dick and duck and now you have puffy le pew stinking up the place with his bad breath and rancid combover

Pull the plug on this toilet already you white libtarded lurch with dumbo ears looking goofball
Hey Fash why don’t you just go agree with everyone over at that sink hole you pay for?
Why don't you get up to date on your child support creeper
Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Why so angry? Is it because I’m showing Flea your nothing but a manipulative moron?
As if they weren't suffering enough carrying your DNA.

At least they don't have to visit your filthy bathroom anymore
Even better they don’t have to see your shit hole forum.

Are you really a women?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
flop.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh great.. you get rid of dick and duck and now you have puffy le pew stinking up the place with his bad breath and rancid combover

Pull the plug on this toilet already you white libtarded lurch with dumbo ears looking goofball
Hey Fash why don’t you just go agree with everyone over at that sink hole you pay for?
Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Why so angry? Is it because I’m showing Flea your nothing but a manipulative moron?

Look at Fashionista all mad.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If any other member needs flushing, it's Shartini.

God, that bloated, poverty stricken, fuckwit is annoying.
That’s not gonna happen.

You might want it, and I’m sure you’ve run to mods crying over me, but it’s never gonna happen

(folds arms)

Faggot

Ask BF, I've literally never gone running to him over anything.

You seem awfully sure of yourself, consider yourself untouchable, huh?

You had a similar e-swagger when you had a panel on here, then when it was removed, you did your usual routine of slithering away with your tail between your legs and "retiring" from teh forumz for a few weeks.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Seething.

Maybe I should announce that part three of The Community Trilogy is about all the idiots over at BC.

hold on tight, kiddies

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Seething.

Maybe I should announce that part three of The Community Trilogy is about all the idiots over at BC.

hold on tight, kiddies

The best part is the static I.P. addresses are EXACTLY the same berween the two handles and the very fact that the Iron Dink admitted to using the Fashionista handle.

What a fucking retard.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

That’s not gonna happen.

You might want it, and I’m sure you’ve run to mods crying over me, but it’s never gonna happen

(folds arms)

Faggot

You had a similar e-swagger when you had a panel on here, then when it was removed, you did your usual routine of slithering away with your tail between your legs and "retiring" from teh forumz for a few weeks.
Since you like running to BF, go ask him why I dropped the panel.

Faggot

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Right now it’s looking like Benzo is getting the crane kick outta this place.

You might have to reinstall those wheel chair ramps over at your forum to accommodate that mental midget and his forum palsy.

but right now I’m negotiating two tards banned for one podcast.

after Benzo, it’s either Dovid or Gayran.

I have yet to see a small forum get busier after banning half a dozen regular posters but maybe this time will be different? I will stay in the skeptical camp on that one though.

BTW I am unsure who you are and why you can claim to dictate who gets banned. Did BF make you a mod? Or maybe you are a alt of BF? Or are you just a big talker?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Seething.

hold on tight, kiddies

The best part is the static I.P. addresses are EXACTLY the same berween the two handles and the very fact that the Iron Dink admitted to using Fashionista's handle.

What a fucking retard.
Yeah poor Fash ain’t any good at this shit.

Hey Fash, make yourself useful and delete my account at that festering boil.

(snaps fingers)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That’s not gonna happen.

(folds arms)

Faggot

Since you like running to BF, go ask him why I dropped the panel.

Faggot

You were given a weeks trial and the deal was you attract new members and increase traffic or you hand it back.

A week passed and guess what happened?

You can try and rewrite history as much as you want, but if I'm around, I'll always make sure to point out you're full of shit and say what really happened.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Seething.

hold on tight, kiddies

The best part is the static I.P. addresses are EXACTLY the same berween the two handles and the very fact that the Iron Dink admitted to using Fashionista's handle.

What a fucking retard.
Yeah poor Fash ain’t any good at this shit.

Hey Fash, make yourself useful and delete my account at that festering boil.

(snaps fingers)

The cat eating nic switch has never been good at the forum thing. Why do you think TBC has no freedom of speech and use a group vote to ban users on sight like Admin? Her/his/its feelings get hurt everytime someone calls her/him/it a rice eating bat crunching dog eater. They're still upset at me over those kinds of truthful comments from over 2 years ago.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

You might have to reinstall those wheel chair ramps over at your forum to accommodate that mental midget and his forum palsy.

I have yet to see a small forum get busier after banning half a dozen regular posters but maybe this time will be different? I will stay in the skeptical camp on that one though.

BTW I am unsure who you are and why you can claim to dictate who gets banned. Did BF make you a mod? Or maybe you are a alt of BF? Or are you just a big talker?
It’s simple.

Make great content, interest will follow.

GradeAunderA used to be an elite content creator on YouTube. It was once somebody found him and posted his video on Reddit did he blow up.

Same principle here. Get rid of the trash and let content creators create great content.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Seething.

hold on tight, kiddies

But......Kev, I thought no one cared about BC?!

Are we not just a bunch of idiot losers not worthy of your contents?!

You might really hurt our feelings this time. I got my fingers crossed for ya.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure BF is gonna love his board consisting of the same 2 people under like 6 or maybe 10 accounts. All crying in stereo about people at BC

:LOL3:

I guess he hasnt seen yet what it means when Poofer says he will "bring new members" lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm sure BF is gonna love his board consisting of the same 2 people under like 6 or maybe 10 accounts. All crying in stereo about people at BC

I guess he hasnt seen yet what it means when Poofer says he will "bring new members" lol.

As opposed to you running off posters with your never ending political spam fests? Which incidently don't belong on Meltdown.

But you knew all of this already.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As opposed to you running off posters with your never ending political spam fests? Which incidently don't belong on Meltdown.

Who did I run off?

And did this happen when your stupid and racist ass moved my politcal thread off the politcal board and put it on meltdown where it doesnt belong? You butt hurt stupid fuck?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
So lemme get this forward (just so I don’t offend Gayran by using the word straight)

If me and Flynn are the same person, it sure looks like some poor banned clowns are trying out our troll.

#winning

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Wont happen. He goes, I go
But don’t you want him at your forum?

I can’t force him to be where he does not want to be. He don’t like it there
Well I’ll make a deal with you.

Stop posting at BC where your being exploited and manipulated and post here exclusively and I’ll bury the hatchet with Benzo. Me. Not Poppy.:LOL3:

They’re doing nothing but using you for new members and traffic.

^^^ This is actual exploitation and manipulation.

How about you dont worry about where or how she posts? "Friends" dont treat friends like this.....js. This whole exchange you've been having with her has been nothing but manipulation attempts. "Dont you want Benzo at your forum" and "do this and I'll reward it" bullshit.

Leave her alone ffs. Whatever her thing with Benz is between her and Benz. I dont see what any of that has to do with you.

Do you see me telling her how to act over you? And I cant fucking stand you. I'm not a big fan of Benz either.....but you dont see me trying to push Flea to act in ways I want her to. Have some gotdamn respect for the woman trying to keep her peace with people who cant stand eachother.

Knock it off, fuck knuckle.

You gotta admit, Benzo is like a malfunctioning automaton at Chuck E. Cheese, leaking oil out of the back end and repeating the same pre recording message over and over while gyrating stiffly. I remember seeing this robotic hillbilly bear band they had at this fair and the drummer was stuck with his hands in the air but his legs were kicking wildly and his eyes were spinning, it was so creepy that it totally ruined the whole experience.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
This place would have been better off keeping Dick and Dork around to spam the board up

watching grass grow with your head slowing being crushed in a vice grip is a better experience that wadding through a Flynn post

Let me guess. I'm having a dog for dinner

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who did I run off?

And did this happen when your stupid and racist ass moved my politcal thread off the politcal board and put it on meltdown where it doesnt belong? You butt hurt stupid fuck?

Who didn't you run off?

Yeppers!!!

I moved your garbage troll thread out of the politics section because you were trying to troll Admin. If you were a good entertaining poster instead of being a shitty one, I wouldn't have moved your crap thread that had no business being even near a public forum. You are absolutely one of the worst posters out here. You bitch and moan and think that posters want to read about you and your sad fucking life.

I noticed that you just omitted the fact that you do the same shit to Flea on her own board and when she asks you to stop, you keep on going. Now that's a huge sign of someone who is "narcissistic." Your "friends" are the posters you can either use or hide behind.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This place would have been better off keeping Dick and Dork around to spam the board up

watching grass grow with your head slowing being crushed in a vice grip is a better experience that wadding through a Flynn post

Yes and dont forget your slant eyes and how you've given everyone Covid.

Flynn isnt a racist or anything though.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Yes and dont forget your slant eyes and how you've given everyone Covid.

Flynn isnt a racist or anything though.
Or maybe she'll dig really deep into her bag of festering spam and pull out something like I can be blindfolded with dental floss

yikes

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
let the paranoia begin

Kinda like how I'm supposedly every fucking guest poster at TBC.

Yeah, Fash/Biggie you make total sense.

No one has said you are any guess posters at BC, you stupid fuck.

Really? How would you know? Do you run TBC? Or did The Small Business Oligarchy tell you this to be fact?

Come on Einstein, keep speaking for the "masses" at TBC. You don't run shit there and you certainly dont run shit here contrary to your beliefs.