The Ban Hammer Strikes Again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm sure BF is gonna love his board consisting of the same 2 people under like 6 or maybe 10 accounts. All crying in stereo about people at BC

:LOL3:

I guess he hasnt seen yet what it means when Poofer says he will "bring new members" lol.

As opposed to you running off posters with your never ending political spam fests? Which incidently don't belong on Meltdown.

But you knew all of this already.

Who did I run off?

And did this happen when your stupid and racist ass moved my politcal thread off the politcal board and put it on meltdown where it doesnt belong? You butt hurt stupid fuck?

Who didn't you run off?

Yeppers!!!

I moved your garbage troll thread out of the politics section because you were trying to troll Admin.

WHO did I run off, you fucking idiot? It's a simple question that requires a few names.....not another piss soaked diatribe that no one wants to fucking read.

WHO?

And no, you moved a politcal thread from the politcal forum and put it in meltdown and you are making a weak excuse for your stupid and petty panel abuse problems. Politcs wasnt even your board, so you really had no business worrying about threads in there to begin with. You dont just up and decide someones motives and act on them, you fucking retard.

What kind of dumb ass fucks up modding a board like THIS? You cannot control your stupid self.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This place would have been better off keeping Dick and Dork around to spam the board up

watching grass grow with your head slowing being crushed in a vice grip is a better experience that wadding through a Flynn post

Let me guess. I'm having a dog for dinner

Yes and dont forget your slant eyes and how you've given everyone Covid.

Flynn isnt a racist or anything though.
Or maybe she'll dig really deep into her bag of festering spam and pull out something like I can be blindfolded with dental floss

yikes

That would be devastating. We would have to unalive ourselves as a group.

I think the racist twunt is a bit busy repeating itself to me again because it cant answer a simple question without bleeding out all over the place.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Right now it’s looking like Benzo is getting the crane kick outta this place.

You might have to reinstall those wheel chair ramps over at your forum to accommodate that mental midget and his forum palsy.

but right now I’m negotiating two tards banned for one podcast.

after Benzo, it’s either Dovid or Gayran.

Wont happen. He goes, I go

Flea is at the back end of the benzo human centipede of shit posters, she has no choice but to follow him around.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This place would have been better off keeping Dick and Dork around to spam the board up

watching grass grow with your head slowing being crushed in a vice grip is a better experience that wadding through a Flynn post

This place is already better of without the Biggie handle putting a stranglehold on every single fucking thread with his "cock talk." As for your assumption on how to run a board, maybe if you and your crew didn't fuck them up then maybe others would take you serious.

As for my posts, I'm not the one running around talking about old white men for years upon years and then using Fash's handle then admitting to it like a fucking jackass. Your post's are nothing to write home about whether you're Fash or Biggie. You both suck elephant balls when it comes your creativity.

In closing, you're probably having kittens that Dove finger fucked first for dinner, which are still taller than you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And you don't defend racists.

Lol!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This place is already better of without the Biggie handle putting a stranglehold on every single fucking thread with his "cock talk." As for your assumption on how to run a board, maybe if you and your crew didn't fuck them up then maybe others would take you serious.

As for my posts, I'm not the one running around talking about old white men for years upon years and then using Fash's handle then admitting to it like a fucking jackass. Your post's are nothing to write home about whether you're Fash or Biggie. You both suck elephant balls when it comes your creativity.

In closing, you're probably having kittens that Dove finger fucked first for dinner, which are still taller than you.

FOCUS, fucknut. FOCUS. Because as I've told you over and over again.... I dont care about any of your shitty opinions or anger or all the reason you dont like me.

Try to get over yourself for a few seconds and back your bullshit claim.

WHO did I RUN OFF? Notice I'm NOT asking "Gee Flynn, how do you feel about me today?". I'm asking who the fuck I "ran off" this forum.

I really do not give a shit that you feel safer and better with the big bad bullies being excused from the board. So save that....and answer the direct question.

Idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol!

I havent defended you once. Or Oak. Or Admin. Or Murd.

So that's right, fuck knuckle.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Boring

did you say something?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm sure BF is gonna love his board consisting of the same 2 people under like 6 or maybe 10 accounts. All crying in stereo about people at BC

I guess he hasnt seen yet what it means when Poofer says he will "bring new members" lol.

As opposed to you running off posters with your never ending political spam fests? Which incidently don't belong on Meltdown.

But you knew all of this already.

Who did I run off?

And did this happen when your stupid and racist ass moved my politcal thread off the politcal board and put it on meltdown where it doesnt belong? You butt hurt stupid fuck?

Who didn't you run off?

Yeppers!!!

I moved your garbage troll thread out of the politics section because you were trying to troll Admin.

WHO did I run off, you fucking idiot? It's a simple question that requires a few names.....not another piss soaked diatribe that no one wants to fucking read.

WHO?

And no, you moved a politcal thread from the politcal forum and put it in meltdown and you are making a weak excuse for your stupid and petty panel abuse problems. Politcs wasnt even your board, so you really had no business worrying about threads in there to begin with. You dont just up and decide someones motives and act on them, you fucking retard.

What kind of dumb ass fucks up modding a board like THIS? You cannot control your stupid self.

Your idiot threads were removed because they sucked just like you. You knew you were trying to troll Admin on a non-trolling forum which you went ahead and did anyway. Then you wanted to bleet like a stuck pig and complain that your spam ridden post was being abused. The truth of the matter was that it was literal trash just like 99% of your whacked out posts but for some weird reason you think you're better than everyone else and should be treated as such. You had such a huge meltdown over you shit smelling thread being moved that I seriously thought you were going to walk off a freeway overpass.

You are not anymore special than anyone else here. If anything you are the root cause of 85% of the problems here. With Biggie Moron gone this olace has become more palatable, if you are removed then I think this forum could move forward in a way it was supposed to without the likes of you and a few others. You have killed this board to the point where no one wants to post here. If that was your goal all along, congrats you did it in fucking spades you fucking forum cancer.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Or maybe she'll dig really deep into her bag of festering spam and pull out something like I can be blindfolded with dental floss
yikes

I don't need dental floss to blind you, I'll just post up a word bigger than 5 letters and you and Dove can spend countless hours debating and trying to sound it out.

You sure you're not Biggie in Fash drag?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FOCUS, fucknut. FOCUS. Because as I've told you over and over again.... I dont care about any of your shitty opinions or anger or all the reason you dont like me.

Try to get over yourself for a few seconds and back your bullshit claim.

WHO did I RUN OFF? Notice I'm NOT asking "Gee Flynn, how do you feel about me today?". I'm asking who the fuck I "ran off" this forum.

I really do not give a shit that you feel safer and better with the big bad bullies being excused from the board. So save that....and answer the direct question.

Idiot.

Once again, if you were a quality poster that actually followed the forum rules instead of thinking that they only applied to others, I wouldn't have had to move you gigantic shitstain of a fucking thread. I suggest that you either start posting threads in the right forums so they don't get moved again leading up to you thinking about suicide once again.

You think that you're such a good poster with fresh ideas when in reality you're just an attention whoring mong that thinks that posting up a litany of useless words is going to make you seem extra intelligent. That's unfortunately not the case here. Everyone knows how fucking stupid you are. Other posters have made fun of your lack of education and your lack of creativity here. Furthermore, it's no secret that you can never fight your own battles and it's been proven that you are indeed one of the shittiest humans out here. From taking shit pics to taking money from posters outline your guile has no bounds.

Additionally, no one really gives a fuck about you or your complaints anymore which is why BF responded to you the way he did. You have no power here and you certainly have no influence to will anything to happen in your favor. The sooner you get that through your thick skull the better off you'll be.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Lol!

I havent defended you once. Or Oak. Or Admin. Or Murd.

So that's right, fuck knuckle.

How about Aryan?

That's what I thought....funny you didn't bring him up. Can't explain that away now can you hypocrite.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Boring

did you say something?

Funny how you were sounding alot like Biggie but now you've tapered your word count down. That's probably the smartest thing you've done in the last 2 years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As usual, ask this ragey tard to back up a single delusional accusation and he cant even do that.

The stupid fuck thinks it's an invite to spew paragraphs of feelings that literally NO ONE cares to read.

Basically Plynn is a lying psycho malcontent with a cascade of emotional problems. And a racist.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

yikes

That would be devastating. We would have to unalive ourselves as a group.

I think the racist twunt is a bit busy repeating itself to me again because it cant answer a simple question without bleeding out all over the place.

Maybe if you just capitalized your whole post, maybe that that'll get me to listen you and do whatcyou say.

See. I don't have to listen to you. I think thats3 what makes the most upset.

Don't like it? Tough titties. You can always run back to TBC and mention how "Plynn is mean" again you fucking lifelong whiner.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically we should expect Plynn here to continue being an angry pathological liar and continue to make false accusations about any and all of the posters his malcontent and entitled ass hates.

Absolutely no one takes this unhinged spammy wacko racist seriously. And the funny part is he is the only one who actually wants to be taken seriously.

That's gotta suck :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
As usual, ask this ragey tard to back up a single delusional accusation and he cant even do that.

The stupid fuck thinks it's an invite to spew paragraphs of feelings that literally NO ONE cares to read.

Basically Plynn is a lying psycho malcontent with a cascade of emotional problems. And a racist.

Oh. You read my truthful posts about your ignorant ass or you wouldn't be out here furiously trying to defend your honor that left you the day you posted up your own ratty P.I. on SG for sympathy. You're not fooling me when you state what I post has no effect or bearing on your miserable life. I know and you know that it does.

The only psycho here is you and you're a "narcissistic" one to boot. You think it should always be about you and that you don't have to follow the rules. Additionally, you run amok here calling others racist when you fail to mention that you openly defend a Nazi. Just because you deflect that point doesn't make it any less true. You've managed to prove your hypocrisy on a daily basis while you state that you want nothing to do with The Poofer but willfully interject yourself into his threads. Now that's another definition of your insanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor little fucker. :LOL3:

I just wanted to know who I supposedly ran off, I don't give a single shit about all this unsolicited emotion, dumb ass.

You are completely wasting your time typing out all that total garbage and it's probably far from the first time you've said any of it.

What's it like to have such strong feels and opinions about someone who doesnt care about any of it? I imagine that's why you are constantly pissed as fuck. Lmao.

Idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So basically we should expect Plynn here to continue being an angry pathological liar and continue to make false accusations about any and all of the posters his malcontent and entitled ass hates.

Absolutely no one takes this unhinged spammy wacko racist seriously. And the funny part is he is the only one who actually wants to be taken seriously.

That's gotta suck :LOL3:

Maybe if you didn't go around calking other's racist while you defend a self avowed Nazi people cwould take you more seriously. The only pathological liar here is you. Everything I've posted if fact and can be verified just like you admitting to taking pictures of poop at your former job all the way to needing money from The Poofer for pain meds because of your alleged kidney stones.

Everything you try to say about me is either heresay or your personal opinion. You know nothing about me because unlike you I don't post the intimate details of my life on a free speech forum. You're the only one that gets upset when your own crap is used agsinst you. You should probably stop posting pictures and your own sordid P.I. if you don't like posters weaponizing your own posts against you. J/S.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shen Li's real name is ****. He used to go by Pansy Lui on another forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fucking hell :Crazy:

Bahahaha Plynn is so pissed he has sausage fingers lol.

You excited and eager, idiot? You are starting to post all fucked up :LOL3:

So where does all this rage end, Plynn? Is it gonna end with police and an unpleasant local news story or are you gonna just climax here and finally find some satisfaction?

Because I am kinda sensitive and I get a lot of second hand embarrassment for you. I'm not very sure what you hope to accomplish in these incredibly unhinged tangents but you sure are devoted to your anger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd keep my posts short too Dovey with all the ammo out there that can be used against you.

I really dont give a shit what you blather on a board, Plynn. I barely even skim your word salad narc injuries.

You can't load any ammo into a pellet gun, you fucking retard. And you dont even have that much.

Your desperation is pitiful, fucknut.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fucking hell :Crazy:

Bahahaha Plynn is so pissed he has sausage fingers lol.

You excited and eager, idiot? You are starting to post all fucked up :LOL3:

So where does all this rage end, Plynn? Is it gonna end with police and an unpleasant local news story or are you gonna just climax here and finally find some satisfaction?

Because I am kinda sensitive and I get a lot of second hand embarrassment for you. I'm not very sure what you hope to accomplish in these incredibly unhinged tangents but you sure are devoted to your anger.

It's quite easy beating you up as all you do is run when you can't answer the question about you defending Nazi's but yet everyone else is the racist. If you didn't contradict yourself on an hourly basis, perhaps then you would have valid points instead of your usual click and paste WebMD terms which you use to look more intelligent. By the way, you sound even more fucking retarded when you go around using terms you don't even know the definition of.

Once again, how can you call other's racist when you have defended a well known Nazi? I'll understand if you try to bury this very truthful point under your usual mountain of spam that you think is somehow gold.

I mean't it when I stated that you bring absolutely nothing to the forums except for your never ending whining and open back biting. Seriously, could you just leave and stay gone? No one would miss you and you'd be doing the forum a huge favor or is this all about you again?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'd keep my posts short too Dovey with all the ammo out there that can be used against you.

I really dont give a shit what you blather on a board, Plynn. I barely even skim your word salad narc injuries.

You can't load any ammo into a pellet gun, you fucking retard. And you dont even have that much.

Your desperation is pitiful, fucknut.

Of course you do. You prove this everytime you try to defend you indefensible position because you're a proven hypocritical cunt. You prove this everytime you post your garbage that consists of you whining and crying and always pointing the finger at others.

I know you "give a shit" because I live rent free in that thing you call a fucking head and you just can't stand it if I have the last truthful word because it keeps you up all night as you have no job to go to and you seethe because everything I say is truth, while you have to make up shit about me.

Maybe you should see if Biggie Dumbass can "hack" into this forum and delete my account. That'll really show me who's boss!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

You might have to reinstall those wheel chair ramps over at your forum to accommodate that mental midget and his forum palsy.

Why would BEnzo be next? The geriatric fuck only posts here a couple times a week, mostly to reaffirm that he hasn't died yet and to tell everyone he has all the secrets on every single poster out here he gleaned through his Magic 8 ball.

There are others that are ahead of him.

1. Aryan- The guy just doesn't get it. How many posters is he going to accuse of being "groomers?" The dickhead has been told many times not to use those kinds of words but the guys a proven idiot.

2. Dove- Another waste of air. I have no issues with her personally, but like Aryan how many fucking times has she been told to post her moronic political charged miasma in the proper forums? Many. She still refuses to even do that.

3. 360- Total spamming fuckwit that refuses to post anything of value. He's here to do what? Be on Permanent Meltdown Status? I mean if that was his goal then he should be congratulated.

4. Breakfall- A bonafide spammer. Look at all the spam threads he's posted. Then look at the garbage he vomits up here. This guy should have been the first one to go many months ago.

there you have et folks

a whose who of the asst beasts that have stRATCHed this retards anus across the vast EwebZzzz AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bring "absolutely nothing to the forums" and you have A LOT of feelings about that.

So first the retard claims its harvested all this AMMO to use against me in more ragey and unhinged rants I'm not gonna sit and read through.

But now I bring absolutely nothing. Kinda like how Poofer doesnt care about BC but yet it's all he spews on about and now his big amazing contents is devoted to the BC no one cares about.

And its oh so easy for Plynn here to pretend he is "beating me up".

Plynn thinks his psycho ass can manipulate people to sit here and enage him by claiming if they dont.....they are RUNING and it's a WIN for team Plynn.

Fucking hell it's so pathetic :LOL3:

Imagine being this pissed off on an internet forum. A thing that is completely voluntary with people who hang out for amusement purposes and having this much narcissism over not being able to control or impact any of them. Its fucking SAD.

For real

:facepalm::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Why would BEnzo be next? The geriatric fuck only posts here a couple times a week, mostly to reaffirm that he hasn't died yet and to tell everyone he has all the secrets on every single poster out here he gleaned through his Magic 8 ball.

There are others that are ahead of him.

1. Aryan- The guy just doesn't get it. How many posters is he going to accuse of being "groomers?" The dickhead has been told many times not to use those kinds of words but the guys a proven idiot.

2. Dove- Another waste of air. I have no issues with her personally, but like Aryan how many fucking times has she been told to post her moronic political charged miasma in the proper forums? Many. She still refuses to even do that.

3. 360- Total spamming fuckwit that refuses to post anything of value. He's here to do what? Be on Permanent Meltdown Status? I mean if that was his goal then he should be congratulated.

4. Breakfall- A bonafide spammer. Look at all the spam threads he's posted. Then look at the garbage he vomits up here. This guy should have been the first one to go many months ago.

there you have et folks

a whose who of the asst beasts that have stRATCHed this retards anus across the vast EwebZzzz AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

giphy.gif

He has a lot of "ammo" on meh!

And its......absolutely nothing lol.