The Ban Hammer Strikes Again

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm sure BF is gonna love his board consisting of the same 2 people under like 6 or maybe 10 accounts. All crying in stereo about people at BC

:LOL3:

I guess he hasnt seen yet what it means when Poofer says he will "bring new members" lol.

Oh joy, is Mutantini gonna be unleashing the alts?

Desperate times, desperate measures I guess...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean......all I did was ask who I ran off lol

I guess i must have posted my Pee Eye again and lit his pubes aflame this morning.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Is that Regan?

Damn, no wonder he wears a wig.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I guess i must have posted my Pee Eye again and lit his pubes aflame this morning.

Well so far we've lost Big, Lokmar, Reggie & Prowler.... Deport doesn't seem to be around as much either.

But at least the FT mongoloids are posting moar!!! :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The saddest part is....and i think it's hilarious mind you....is that Plynn will go off on full blown pissed off rants and episodes. Just paragraphs of anger and repeats.

And when people come in and laugh at it, because its fucking awkward, unfortunate and funny....the dumb fuck will further protect himself from his sad and pathetic reality by claiming people are "protecting" me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well so far we've lost Big, Lokmar, Reggie & Prowler.... Deport doesn't seem to be around as much either.

Dont tell me Reggie was also banned?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

nope just a faggot :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
  • LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
my tear duxcts are dry

I cried a lot today for a fella'
not proud but yeah is wat et is and it was really diff to say goodbye

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good good.

you may wanna relay that to biggy, as to pass it along the pipeline :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good good.

That Reggie wasnt banned or that you called him a faggot? Or both?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
my tear duxcts are dry

I cried a lot today for a fella'
not proud but yeah is wat et is and it was really diff to say goodbye

What happened?!

fuck Dove, if the inferwebs werent full O dasterdly deeders I would LOVVVVE actually I NEEEED someone to talk to but well, yoo know ....

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
So basically we should expect Plynn here to continue being an angry pathological liar and continue to make false accusations about any and all of the posters his malcontent and entitled ass hates.

Absolutely no one takes this unhinged spammy wacko racist seriously. And the funny part is he is the only one who actually wants to be taken seriously.

That's gotta suck :LOL3:
Phlegm and MonkeyPox Doofy are going to save this place from the great big toilet flush in the sky

cute

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good good.

That Reggie wasnt banned or that you called him a faggot? Or both?

that he's a faggot that may make a break fer an unsuspecting penis

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So basically we should expect Plynn here to continue being an angry pathological liar and continue to make false accusations about any and all of the posters his malcontent and entitled ass hates.

Absolutely no one takes this unhinged spammy wacko racist seriously. And the funny part is he is the only one who actually wants to be taken seriously.

Phlegm and MonkeyPox Doofy are going to save this place from the great big toilet flush in the sky

cute

Hi Shen alty mcALT

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I bring "absolutely nothing to the forums" and you have A LOT of feelings about that.

So first the retard claims its harvested all this AMMO to use against me in more ragey and unhinged rants I'm not gonna sit and read through.

But now I bring absolutely nothing. Kinda like how Poofer doesnt care about BC but yet it's all he spews on about and now his big amazing contents is devoted to the BC no one cares about.

And its oh so easy for Plynn here to pretend he is "beating me up".

Plynn thinks his psycho ass can manipulate people to sit here and enage him by claiming if they dont.....they are RUNING and it's a WIN for team Plynn.

Fucking hell it's so pathetic :LOL3:

Imagine being this pissed off on an internet forum. A thing that is completely voluntary with people who hang out for amusement purposes and having this much narcissism over not being able to control or impact any of them. Its fucking SAD.

For real

:facepalm::LOL3:

Only you think you actually bring anything special to the forums. You don't even follow the few rules the forum has and you thibk you're a great contributor to BF? How utterly stupid are you? Okay. I'll rehash for you because obviously you're just too fucking stupid to get it the first fucking time.

Because of you, the politics section had to be separated because you couldn't or wouldn't control yourself when asked to keep politics confined to the politics area. You purposely spammed up Meltdown with your stolen politics prose and with no regard for any other poster kept posting your diluted garbage in Meltdown. That shows what kind of person you are. Because of you everyone has to pay the price of having two different political forums because you thought you get soecial treatment.

Yes. I kick your crooked teeth in because like I've stated before, the truths about you are the truths and there's no amount of you talking in circles and playing dumb that is going to change that. I own you as you can plainly see that you refuse or cannot refute any of the truths levied against your dumb fucking ass. Instead you try to bring out your shade tree psychology skillz that are a bunch of shit you picked up from your numerous Narcotics Anonymous meetings and think you're going to fool anyone with at least a High School education.

If telling the truth is pissed off in your mind then you really are in denial and are delusional. You scamper around here blowing out your opinions out of your rancid ass and want people to take it as gospel. When another poster disagrees with you they automatically go into the "narc" category. You're like fucking clockwork, you're predictable and fucking stupid which can be a deadly combination.

Like I said. This forum would be better off without you. You ruin every thread you post in with your moronic prose and horrid story telling techniques that make you look like a proven idiot. If you actually brought something to the table instead of your emotional baggage I'd be more apt to welcome you with open arms but you're too fucking selfish and stupid to be able to change your ways.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The saddest part is....and i think it's hilarious mind you....is that Plynn will go off on full blown pissed off rants and episodes. Just paragraphs of anger and repeats.

And when people come in and laugh at it, because its fucking awkward, unfortunate and funny....the dumb fuck will further protect himself from his sad and pathetic reality by claiming people are "protecting" me.

Broken, deranged, hysterical, borderline-crazy... just a few flattering ways to describe Flim.

Imagine spending over 3 years ranting online about a brief relationship which didn't even involve you? LOL

Definitely some screws loose there, whoever is using the handle.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bring "absolutely nothing to the forums" and you have A LOT of feelings about that.

So first the retard claims its harvested all this AMMO to use against me in more ragey and unhinged rants I'm not gonna sit and read through.

But now I bring absolutely nothing. Kinda like how Poofer doesnt care about BC but yet it's all he spews on about and now his big amazing contents is devoted to the BC no one cares about.

And its oh so easy for Plynn here to pretend he is "beating me up".

Plynn thinks his psycho ass can manipulate people to sit here and enage him by claiming if they dont.....they are RUNING and it's a WIN for team Plynn.

Fucking hell it's so pathetic :LOL3:

Imagine being this pissed off on an internet forum. A thing that is completely voluntary with people who hang out for amusement purposes and having this much narcissism over not being able to control or impact any of them. Its fucking SAD.

For real

:facepalm::LOL3:

Only you think you actually bring anything special to the forums. You don't even follow the few rules the forum has and you thibk you're a great contributor to BF? How utterly stupid are you? Okay. I'll rehash for you because obviously you're just too fucking stupid to get it the first fucking time.

Because of you, the politics section had to be separated because you couldn't or wouldn't control yourself when asked to keep politics confined to the politics area. You purposely spammed up Meltdown with your stolen politics prose and with no regard for any other poster kept posting your diluted garbage in Meltdown. That shows what kind of person you are. Because of you everyone has to pay the price of having two different political forums because you thought you get soecial treatment.

Yes. I kick your crooked teeth in because like I've stated before, the truths about you are the truths and there's no amount of you talking in circles and playing dumb that is going to change that. I own you as you can plainly see that you refuse or cannot refute any of the truths levied against your dumb fucking ass. Instead you try to bring out your shade tree psychology skillz that are a bunch of shit you picked up from your numerous Narcotics Anonymous meetings and think you're going to fool anyone with at least a High School education.

If telling the truth is pissed off in your mind then you really are in denial and are delusional. You scamper around here blowing out your opinions out of your rancid ass and want people to take it as gospel. When another poster disagrees with you they automatically go into the "narc" category. You're like fucking clockwork, you're predictable and fucking stupid which can be a deadly combination.

Like I said. This forum would be better off without you. You ruin every thread you post in with your moronic prose and horrid story telling techniques that make you look like a proven idiot. If you actually brought something to the table instead of your emotional baggage I'd be more apt to welcome you with open arms but you're too fucking selfish and stupid to be able to change your ways.

CLAM THE FUCK DOWN !!

we will have none of this here ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's a very sad day in X'y land and we will have NO whining On this occasion

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No don't think so, but he said he was probs gonna leave over the decision to ban Biggie.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This coming from the idiot that throws around the word, "narc" like it was candy. I'm sure my posts all seem redundant to you as you have trouble with words that have 4 or more letters in them. I'm sure you were hoping that I would post pictures and videos so you can keep up on what is being said instead of having to Google ever 6th word.

And you just keep replying to them because you can't deny what is the truth. You'd rather run around in circles rather face the awful truths about you. Typical "narc" behavior.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

cute

Hi Shen alty mcALT

They're not the same person fella, Shen Li's lady lips are thicker and moar of a purple colour than Fashionista's.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

cute

Hi Fashionista/Biggie!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

cute

Hi Shen alty mcALT

They're not the same person fella, Shen Li's lady lips are thicker and moar of a purple colour than Fashionista's.

I WANNA SEE HER LADY BITS !!!

do I need to trade a bag O rice ??