The Ban Hammer Strikes Again

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
First, you had that insufferable moron Biggie take sweet chin music to the lips, and now two moar retards just got suplexed into the cheap seats.

Holliday or whatever his nic is and Admin.

I can’t really say either brought too much to the table, just like Biggie, and I for one won’t miss the stooges three.

Who’s next? You shit posting tards are on full alert. Up your fucking games. We don’t want shit posters here.

(folds arms)

And there’s nothing you can do about it.

wait….. hold the phone…..I have been told that if I link my podcast here I can choose the next tard to go.

Who will it be? Dovid? Gayran? Benzo?

I leave it for you, the non shit posters to choose which one is the next to leave, for I am a kind lord.

We are working patiently behind the scenes to give you, the excellent members and non shit posters, a better for that YOU deserve.

Bless you. Bless each and every one of you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I mean what is a forum owner to do? It's like Noah's Ark. You must first cleanse the Earth in order to start over. What did Admin and Holliday do? I have no idea. Were they members in good standing? Maybe, maybe not. Regardless of my personal opinion it is done. With that being said, this forum is running out of members in a short span of time. I certainly hope that this board isn't on life support.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I mean what is a forum owner to do? It's like Noah's Ark. You must first cleanse the Earth in order to start over. What did Admin and Holliday do? I have no idea. Were they members in good standing? Maybe, maybe not. Regardless of my personal opinion it is done. With that being said, this forum is running out of members in a short span of time. I certainly hope that this board isn't on life support.
Losing three fucktards is a positive.

Now I’ll slowly start bringing in new members.

Not only that, but i podcast will be posted today.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Losing three fucktards is a positive.

Now I’ll slowly start bringing in new members.

Not only that, but i podcast will be posted today.

So you'll be going on sabbatical tomorrow?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First, you had that insufferable moron Biggie take sweet chin music to the lips, and now two moar retards just got suplexed into the cheap seats.

Holliday or whatever his nic is and Admin.

I can’t really say either brought too much to the table, just like Biggie, and I for one won’t miss the stooges three.

Who’s next? You shit posting tards are on full alert. Up your fucking games. We don’t want shit posters here.

(folds arms)

And there’s nothing you can do about it.

wait….. hold the phone…..I have been told that if I link my podcast here I can choose the next tard to go.

Who will it be? Dovid? Gayran? Benzo?

I leave it for you, the non shit posters to choose which one is the next to leave, for I am a kind lord.

We are working patiently behind the scenes to give you, the excellent members and non shit posters, a better for that YOU deserve.

Bless you. Bless each and every one of you.

RingedRegalGopher-size_restricted.gif

toss the wheelchair bound fag lamer

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Right now it’s looking like Benzo is getting the crane kick outta this place.

You might have to reinstall those wheel chair ramps over at your forum to accommodate that mental midget and his forum palsy.

but right now I’m negotiating two tards banned for one podcast.

after Benzo, it’s either Dovid or Gayran.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is Regan next?
Nope.

You might have to reinstall those wheel chair ramps over at your forum to accommodate that mental midget and his forum palsy.

Why would BEnzo be next? The geriatric fuck only posts here a couple times a week, mostly to reaffirm that he hasn't died yet and to tell everyone he has all the secrets on every single poster out here he gleaned through his Magic 8 ball.

There are others that are ahead of him.

1. Aryan- The guy just doesn't get it. How many posters is he going to accuse of being "groomers?" The dickhead has been told many times not to use those kinds of words but the guys a proven idiot.

2. Dove- Another waste of air. I have no issues with her personally, but like Aryan how many fucking times has she been told to post her moronic political charged miasma in the proper forums? Many. She still refuses to even do that.

3. 360- Total spamming fuckwit that refuses to post anything of value. He's here to do what? Be on Permanent Meltdown Status? I mean if that was his goal then he should be congratulated.

4. Breakfall- A bonafide spammer. Look at all the spam threads he's posted. Then look at the garbage he vomits up here. This guy should have been the first one to go many months ago.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Wont happen. He goes, I go

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is Regan next?
Nope.

It's not like that would be a big loss or anything.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

But don’t you want him at your forum?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

I can’t force him to be where he does not want to be. He don’t like it there

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

It's not like that would be a big loss or anything.

Lies

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Well I’ll make a deal with you.

Stop posting at BC where your being exploited and manipulated and post here exclusively and I’ll bury the hatchet with Benzo. Me. Not Poppy.:LOL3:

They’re doing nothing but using you for new members and traffic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Why would BEnzo be next? The geriatric fuck only posts here a couple times a week, mostly to reaffirm that he hasn't died yet and to tell everyone he has all the secrets on every single poster out here he gleaned through his Magic 8 ball.

1. Aryan- The guy just doesn't get it. How many posters is he going to accuse of being "groomers?" The dickhead has been told many times not to use those kinds of words but the guys a proven idiot.

2. Dove- Another waste of air. I have no issues with her personally, but like Aryan how many fucking times has she been told to post her moronic political charged miasma in the proper forums? Many. She still refuses to even do that.

3. 360- Total spamming fuckwit that refuses to post anything of value. He's here to do what? Be on Permanent Meltdown Status? I mean if that was his goal then he should be congratulated.

4. Breakfall- A bonafide spammer. Look at all the spam threads he's posted. Then look at the garbage he vomits up here. This guy should have been the first one to go many months ago.

1. Poofer ALL your issues with me are personal. This is why you continually feel the need to say this nonsense.

Also I havent been told once to keep my politcal posts in the right forum. Because i only post that in the proper places. I'm actually one of the ONLY ones that keeps it where it belongs.

Kinda funny that one of my politcal posts, from the politcal board, was moved BY the meltdown mod *hint* into the meltdown area where politcal posts do not belong, eh? After it was decided that politics no longer were welcome in meltdown.

You arent honest though, and your pettiness is about the only thing impressive about you.

If I get banned from here so you can feel safer, cool. You have a habit of wanting every forum to ban people you do not like.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Well I’ll make a deal with you.

Stop posting at BC where your being exploited and manipulated and post here exclusively and I’ll bury the hatchet with Benzo. Me. Not Poppy.:LOL3:

They’re doing nothing but using you for new members and traffic.

^^^ This is actual exploitation and manipulation.

How about you dont worry about where or how she posts? "Friends" dont treat friends like this.....js. This whole exchange you've been having with her has been nothing but manipulation attempts. "Dont you want Benzo at your forum" and "do this and I'll reward it" bullshit.

Leave her alone ffs. Whatever her thing with Benz is between her and Benz. I dont see what any of that has to do with you.

Do you see me telling her how to act over you? And I cant fucking stand you. I'm not a big fan of Benz either.....but you dont see me trying to push Flea to act in ways I want her to. Have some gotdamn respect for the woman trying to keep her peace with people who cant stand eachother.

Knock it off, fuck knuckle.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Oh great.. you get rid of dick and duck and now you have puffy le pew stinking up the place with his bad breath and rancid combover

Pull the plug on this toilet already you white libtarded lurch with dumbo ears looking goofball

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh great.. you get rid of dick and duck and now you have puffy le pew stinking up the place with his bad breath and rancid combover

Pull the plug on this toilet already you white libtarded lurch with dumbo ears looking goofball

Hi Fashionista!!!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Hey Fash why don’t you just go agree with everyone over at that sink hole you pay for?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anytime Poofers controling and dishonest behaviour is called out it's a "meltdown".

Just nothing in there at all. There is no "Poofer". Just an illusion of a Poofer. But no actual developed person resides within that shell.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Hey Fash why don’t you just go agree with everyone over at that sink hole you pay for?
Why don't you get up to date on your child support creeper

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Why so angry? Is it because I’m showing Flea your nothing but a manipulative moron?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is Regan next?
Nope.

1. Poofer ALL your issues with me are personal. This is why you continually feel the need to say this nonsense.

Also I havent been told once to keep my politcal posts in the right forum. Because i only post that in the proper places. I'm actually one of the ONLY ones that keeps it where it belongs.

Kinda funny that one of my politcal posts, from the politcal board, was moved BY the meltdown mod *hint* into the meltdown area where politcal posts do not belong, eh? After it was decided that politics no longer were welcome in meltdown.

You arent honest though, and your pettiness is about the only thing impressive about you.

If I get banned from here so you can feel safer, cool. You have a habit of wanting every forum to ban people you do not like.

Bullshit.

Typical. You post your ignorant political leanings in Meltdown daily. You've been told to stop but refuse. That tells me and everyone else that you really don't give a fuck or you can't fucking read or both. You had to be told by Flea to stop your political nonsense on her sub forum. After you stated you would stop, you posted more stupid political confetti the same day.

If you hate it sooo much here then why do you keep logging in and posting up your barely legible crap in the wrong forums? You've been told that if you want political discourse without being outted as a wannabe Political Science major to keep it in the proper forums.

You can't even follow simple fucking directions. You really need to be the next one to go.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
If any other member needs flushing, it's Shartini.

God, that bloated, poverty stricken, fuckwit is annoying.
That’s not gonna happen.

You might want it, and I’m sure you’ve run to mods crying over me, but it’s never gonna happen

(folds arms)

Faggot

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are there any dogs missing in your neighborhood, Fashionista?

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Nah.

Let my kids suffer.

Why so angry? Is it because I’m showing Flea your nothing but a manipulative moron?
As if they weren't suffering enough carrying your DNA.

At least they don't have to visit your filthy bathroom anymore