The Ban Hammer Strikes Again

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bring "absolutely nothing to the forums" and you have A LOT of feelings about that.

So first the retard claims its harvested all this AMMO to use against me in more ragey and unhinged rants I'm not gonna sit and read through.

But now I bring absolutely nothing. Kinda like how Poofer doesnt care about BC but yet it's all he spews on about and now his big amazing contents is devoted to the BC no one cares about.

And its oh so easy for Plynn here to pretend he is "beating me up".

Plynn thinks his psycho ass can manipulate people to sit here and enage him by claiming if they dont.....they are RUNING and it's a WIN for team Plynn.

Fucking hell it's so pathetic :LOL3:

Imagine being this pissed off on an internet forum. A thing that is completely voluntary with people who hang out for amusement purposes and having this much narcissism over not being able to control or impact any of them. Its fucking SAD.

For real

:facepalm::LOL3:

Only you think you actually bring anything special to the forums. You don't even follow the few rules the forum has and you thibk you're a great contributor to BF? How utterly stupid are you? Okay. I'll rehash for you because obviously you're just too fucking stupid to get it the first fucking time.

Because of you, the politics section had to be separated because you couldn't or wouldn't control yourself when asked to keep politics confined to the politics area. You purposely spammed up Meltdown with your stolen politics prose and with no regard for any other poster kept posting your diluted garbage in Meltdown. That shows what kind of person you are. Because of you everyone has to pay the price of having two different political forums because you thought you get soecial treatment.

Yes. I kick your crooked teeth in because like I've stated before, the truths about you are the truths and there's no amount of you talking in circles and playing dumb that is going to change that. I own you as you can plainly see that you refuse or cannot refute any of the truths levied against your dumb fucking ass. Instead you try to bring out your shade tree psychology skillz that are a bunch of shit you picked up from your numerous Narcotics Anonymous meetings and think you're going to fool anyone with at least a High School education.

If telling the truth is pissed off in your mind then you really are in denial and are delusional. You scamper around here blowing out your opinions out of your rancid ass and want people to take it as gospel. When another poster disagrees with you they automatically go into the "narc" category. You're like fucking clockwork, you're predictable and fucking stupid which can be a deadly combination.

Like I said. This forum would be better off without you. You ruin every thread you post in with your moronic prose and horrid story telling techniques that make you look like a proven idiot. If you actually brought something to the table instead of your emotional baggage I'd be more apt to welcome you with open arms but you're too fucking selfish and stupid to be able to change your ways.

CLAM THE FUCK DOWN !!

we will have none of this here ..

People have been telling him that for 3 years. He is an unhinged mental case.

I have suggested suicide but he is a wimp....so we just have to step over the puddles of pee and mucus he leaves all over the melty board.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So basically we should expect Plynn here to continue being an angry pathological liar and continue to make false accusations about any and all of the posters his malcontent and entitled ass hates.

Absolutely no one takes this unhinged spammy wacko racist seriously. And the funny part is he is the only one who actually wants to be taken seriously.

That's gotta suck :LOL3:
Phlegm and MonkeyPox Doofy are going to save this place from the great big toilet flush in the sky

cute

Hi Shen alty mcALT

They're not the same person fella, Shen Li's lady lips are thicker and moar of a purple colour than Fashionista's.

I WANNA SEE HER LADY BITS !!!

do I need to trade a bag O rice ??

Or bugs...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The saddest part is....and i think it's hilarious mind you....is that Plynn will go off on full blown pissed off rants and episodes. Just paragraphs of anger and repeats.

And when people come in and laugh at it, because its fucking awkward, unfortunate and funny....the dumb fuck will further protect himself from his sad and pathetic reality by claiming people are "protecting" me.

:LOL3:

Broken, deranged, hysterical, borderline-crazy... just a few flattering ways to describe Flim.

Imagine spending over 3 years ranting online about a brief relationship which didn't even involve you? LOL

Definitely some screws loose there, whoever is using the handle.

See more pilfered words that you cut, copy and paste. That's right Dove, instead of actually dealing with the truth just try to bury it somemore with borrowed words not from your vocabulary.

Imagine spending 3 years saying you don't care yet spending that 3 years trying to blame other's for your failed offline and online relationships. Yes. Imagine that.

Everyone's crazy except the person who let another poster almost make them relapse. Sure, Dove everyone else is crazy but not you.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Is Regan next?
Nope.

Right now it’s looking like Benzo is getting the crane kick outta this place.

You might have to reinstall those wheel chair ramps over at your forum to accommodate that mental midget and his forum palsy.

but right now I’m negotiating two tards banned for one podcast.

after Benzo, it’s either Dovid or Gayran.
Pfft. Is your life so devoid these are the things you worry about?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I would just like to point out this sub is trouncing BC right now in traffic and interest.

BF= winning

All it took was one little Poofer

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Broken, deranged, hysterical, borderline-crazy... just a few flattering ways to describe Flim.

Imagine spending over 3 years ranting online about a brief relationship which didn't even involve you? LOL

See more pilfered words that you cut, copy and paste. That's right Dove, instead of actually dealing with the truth just try to bury it somemore with borrowed words not from your vocabulary.

Imagine spending 3 years saying you don't care yet spending that 3 years trying to blame other's for your failed offline and online relationships. Yes. Imagine that.

Everyone's crazy except the person who let another poster almost make them relapse. Sure, Dove everyone else is crazy but not you.

Lul wut?

This clown really needs to take a break, he's burned himself out and doesn't even know who he's replying to. :LOL3:

See, this is what happens when people think they're clever and able to man numerous handles at once! LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Plynn, you are an unhinged mental case who has been melting down into ragey spam fests for 3 years and counting at a woman you do not even KNOW.

A few weeks years ago and what....3 meetings, and you are wailing and crying about how I need to "change my ways"

Good fucking fuck.....give up. No one cares what you think or want. Your "truth" is worthless drivel.

What do you not get about that? Calm the fuck down and accept the fact that you are not entitled to mean anything to people on the internet....for fucks sake.

Go find something REAL to invest all these powerful feelings into. No one here gives a shit about your grievances. Grow up, ffs. I'm not ever gonna "change my ways" to conform to whatever fucked up fantasies you are obsessing over with my screen name. I simply do not care if you like me or not.

And there is absolutely nothing you can do about that. COME to TERMS already.

Racist fucking twerp.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lul wut?

This clown really needs to take a break, he's burned himself out and doesn't even know who he's replying to now. :LOL3:

Right? Lol

One of his 50 plus rants at me this morning he started typing all messed up. Hitting wrong letters and forgetting letters....some numbers popped in there.

He needs some sort of intervention before he hurts himself lol

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Now who needs to be the next person banned?

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

Right now Dovid leads the voting with an astronomical 90%

She might even win something for once in her life.

I think it’s time you clowns told me why you shouldn’t be banned.

50 words or less plz

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I would just like to point out this sub is trouncing BC right now in traffic and interest.

BF= winning

I'd just like to point out that this place is busy with or without your welfare scrounging ass.
Hey faggot, you need to make your plea as to why you should stay.

Know your role.

Faggot

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz

Dove thinks these forums were made just for her. She's soo fucking stupid that she doesn't know the definition of "community." Nor can she spell it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lul wut?

This clown really needs to take a break, he's burned himself out and doesn't even know who he's replying to now. :LOL3:

Right? Lol

One of his 50 plus rants at me this morning he started typing all messed up. Hitting wrong letters and forgetting letters....some numbers popped in there.

That slip up was gold hahahahaha

Nobody would make that kind of mistake....

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz
So you want BF to dump her the way she dumped you.

Do you think she'll have the same type of 4 year hysterical fit over that the way you did?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BF= winning

I'd just like to point out that this place is busy with or without your welfare scrounging ass.

Notice he is now threatening to have me banned lmao. I'm telling you, this idiot "saves" forums that are fine without him by demanding to have all but 3 people banned and then he signs up under different handles pretending its "new" posters.

And notice how Flynn is dropping 50k pieces of shit left and right that no one is even reading but he demands others use "50 words" or less.

Such a controling and bitter weakling. :facepalm:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz

Dove thinks these forums were made just for her. She's soo fucking stupid that she doesn't know the definition of "community." Nor can she spell it.
Are you defending Dovid?

I will now listen to your arguement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lul wut?

Right? Lol

That slip up was gold hahahahaha

Nobody would make that kind of mistake....

You can feel the anger lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Know your role.

Faggot

Right..... I've been here longer than 90% of the board.

Dream on, you multi-chinned slob.

A newb e-strutting around like a peacock is about as cringe as it gets, even by your standards.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz
So you want BF to dump her the way she dumped you.

Do you think she'll have the same type of 4 year hysterical fit over that the way you did?
S'up Herm!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz

Maybe you "guys" could have this "community" discussion once everyone is banned and the forum is saved and finally fit for teh good contents?

Just a suggestion.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

BF= winning

Know your role.

Faggot

A newb e-strutting around like a peacock is about as cringe as it gets, even by your standards.
That’s not a strong case.

I can reply “but you are 90% more of a faggot then the rest of the forum”

50 words or less

Faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Know your role.

Faggot

Notice how Flynn rants that I somehow think the boards are for just me....and I dont understand "community".... to the narcissistic idiot who wants more than half the board banned so HE can "save" it and how he is literally pretending the board is just for him?

Lmao. Such a joke :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Notice he is now threatening to have me banned lmao. I'm telling you, this idiot "saves" forums that are fine without him by demanding to have all but 3 people banned and then he signs up under different handles pretending its "new" posters.

And notice how Flynn is dropping 50k pieces of shit left and right that no one is even reading but he demands others use "50 words" or less.

Such a controling and bitter weakling. :facepalm:

I'll bet that Shartini and Flynn aka his bro, are sat in the same room right now, shitpoasting and gobbling down 3 day old mouldy pizza.

Embarrassing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Plynn, you are an unhinged mental case who has been melting down into ragey spam fests for 3 years and counting at a woman you do not even KNOW.

A few weeks years ago and what....3 meetings, and you are wailing and crying about how I need to "change my ways"

Good fucking fuck.....give up. No one cares what you think or want. Your "truth" is worthless drivel.

What do you not get about that? Calm the fuck down and accept the fact that you are not entitled to mean anything to people on the internet....for fucks sake.

Go find something REAL to invest all these powerful feelings into. No one here gives a shit about your grievances. Grow up, ffs. I'm not ever gonna "change my ways" to conform to whatever fucked up fantasies you are obsessing over with my screen name. I simply do not care if you like me or not.

And there is absolutely nothing you can do about that. COME to TERMS already.

Racist fucking twerp.

Again. The only unhinged mental case is you. You're the only one that was fired from a job from taking pictures of human waste. Also, you defend a Nazi while calling others racist. You have gotcto be bat shit crazy not to see that only mentally unstable person does that while crying that it's everyone else that is "crazy." See the logic there?

All I said you absolutely suck as a poster and If you weren't such a selfish fuck you'd leave this forum instead of trying to destroy it from within much like you did to SG and what you're trying to do at TBC. But because you have your stupid blinders on, the only thing you can see is just you. Forget about all of the other posters, forget that you're not the only one here and forget that the forums were made for all and not one single poster.

Speaking of entitlement. It's you that thinks a forum and its users need to cater to your needs and not the needs of the collective. You think you're a good poster and that is soo very ironic that I have to grin because only a fucking crazy person would think like that. You've made it clear that you don't give a fuck about any of the rules set forth by your own shitty actions and you complain about how bad BF is, then why are you still here? Like I've said, if you left this place would be soo much better off without you and your idiot posts that serve no purpose other than to amuse your stupid self.

There's many things I can do about. I can openly flay you in public like I'm doing now and show everyone what a hypocritical cunt you are when you try and lie and deflect your way out of the truths about you. Maybe cyou should give up and just stay at TBC and deep six that forum instead with your never ending spam fests.

I'm not the racist that defends Nazi's you ignorant tramp.