The Ban Hammer Strikes Again

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I would just like to point out this sub is trouncing BC right now in traffic and interest.

BF= winning

All it took was one little Poofer

I'd just like to point out that this place is busy with or without your welfare scrounging ass.
Hey faggot, you need to make your plea as to why you should stay.

Know your role.

Faggot

Right..... I've been here longer than 90% of the board.

Dream on, you multi-chinned slob.

A newb e-strutting around like a peacock is about as cringe as it gets, even by your standards.
That’s not a strong case.

I can reply “but you are 90% more of a faggot then the rest of the forum”

50 words or less

Faggot

LOL imagine someone like me answering to a specimen like you.

An Aryan Vs a genetic monstrosity

Stop it please, my sides can only take so much. :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Now who needs to be the next person banned?

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

Right now Dovid leads the voting with an astronomical 90%

She might even win something for once in her life.

I think it’s time you clowns told me why you shouldn’t be banned.

50 words or less plz

Dove thinks these forums were made just for her. She's soo fucking stupid that she doesn't know the definition of "community." Nor can she spell it.

Maybe you "guys" could have this "community" discussion once everyone is banned and the forum is saved and finally fit for teh good contents?

Just a suggestion.

Or maybe you could just leave for the good of the board?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I would just like to point out this sub is trouncing BC right now in traffic and interest.

BF= winning

I'd just like to point out that this place is busy with or without your welfare scrounging ass.

Know your role.

Faggot

A newb e-strutting around like a peacock is about as cringe as it gets, even by your standards.

50 words or less

Faggot

Times ticking.

Faggot

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz

Dove thinks these forums were made just for her. She's soo fucking stupid that she doesn't know the definition of "community." Nor can she spell it.

Maybe you "guys" could have this "community" discussion once everyone is banned and the forum is saved and finally fit for teh good contents?

Just a suggestion.

Or maybe you could just leave for the good of the board?
Is this counsels recommendation?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BF= winning

Know your role.

Faggot

Notice how Flynn rants that I somehow think the boards are for just me....and I dont understand "community".... to the narcissistic idiot who wants more than half the board banned so HE can "save" it and how he is literally pretending the board is just for him?

Lmao. Such a joke :LOL3:

Notice how you say you don't read my posts but the one thing you picked up on was a comment about you and the word "community." If that's not proven "narc" behavior I don't know what is.

The only joke here is you thinking your posts are entertaining. Now that's a fucking joke.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Know your role.

Faggot

50 words or less

Faggot

Times ticking.

Faggot

What, before you decide to make the "transition" like your buddy Regan?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Notice he is now threatening to have me banned lmao. I'm telling you, this idiot "saves" forums that are fine without him by demanding to have all but 3 people banned and then he signs up under different handles pretending its "new" posters.

And notice how Flynn is dropping 50k pieces of shit left and right that no one is even reading but he demands others use "50 words" or less.

Such a controling and bitter weakling. :facepalm:

I'll bet that Shartini and Flynn aka his bro, are sat in the same room right now, shitpoasting and gobbling down 3 day old mouldy pizza.

Embarrassing.

No doubt.

Look at this retarded fucking joker STILL spewing out essays :Crazy: :LOL3:

God I'm so glad I live far away from this fuck.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz
So you want BF to dump her the way she dumped you.

Do you think she'll have the same type of 4 year hysterical fit over that the way you did?
S'up Herm!
Am I Fash.Biggie. Or Herm?

Get your shit together toilet diver

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Know your role.

Faggot

50 words or less

Faggot

Times ticking.

Faggot

What, before you decide to make the "transition" like your buddy Regan?

Before he starts trying to ban the people who made his bussy bleed.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BF= winning

Notice he is now threatening to have me banned lmao. I'm telling you, this idiot "saves" forums that are fine without him by demanding to have all but 3 people banned and then he signs up under different handles pretending its "new" posters.

And notice how Flynn is dropping 50k pieces of shit left and right that no one is even reading but he demands others use "50 words" or less.

Notice how you start going into victim mode when you can't handle the truth. You should have been banned a long time ago while you were posting your political rat droppings in Meltdown. But it's the same old song and dance. Everyone is picking on poor Dove who is the most innocent person out here. How many times are you going to use that tired victim card?

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz

Do you think she'll have the same type of 4 year hysterical fit over that the way you did?
S'up Herm!

Lord only know's!
Hi to all 3 maybe more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I notice Plynn is still spazzing out and spewing hurt garbage people are not gonna read.

Yep.

Racist twat.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz

S'up Herm!

Well today you're just a canine eating spamtard. Tomorrow, we'll see.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I notice Plynn is still spazzing out and spewing hurt garbage people are not gonna read.

Yep.

Racist twat.

Notice Dove running from the truth again...more "narc" behavior.

I'm not the one defending proven Nazi's. Oh and you forgot to call me Poofer.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

BF= winning

I'll bet that Shartini and Flynn aka his bro, are sat in the same room right now, shitpoasting and gobbling down 3 day old mouldy pizza.

Embarrassing.

No doubt.

No lie, I'd be slightly concerned for your safety if these 2 faggots lived near you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Notice how you start going into victim mode when you can't handle the truth. You should have been banned a long time ago while you posting you rat droppings in Meltdown. But it's the same old song and dance from you. Everyone is picking on poor Dove who is the most innocent person out here. How many times are you going to use that tired victim card?

Plynn let's try something, okay? Something kinda like a Rorschach test. Just to maybe shake things up a bit and move slightly away from this monotony.

Take a few deep breaths. In through your nose....hold for 15secs....and out through your mouth (just remove that mouth guard thing you use as a unitooth)

Now. You a bit calmer? Good. Read this post you posted back to yourself outloud. How do you feel about that?

Do you maybe kinda feel.....its a bit on the dramatic side? Maybe just a little? That it's what more rational people may call "unhinged"? Maybe this isnt very emotionally or mentally healthy?

Let's talk through it. Deep breaths. Maybe get some water and put your feet up. Chiiillllll.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Embarrassing.

No doubt.

No lie, I'd be slightly concerned for your safety if these 2 faggots lived near you.

You arent the only one who has said that. And I agree. It's pretty over the top.

Usually the most dangerous time for a woman who leaves an abusive partner is the first two years after she leaves.

The most shit fucked thing about this? This was not even a relationship. It a was a short fling. That lasted WEEKS. He met me less then 5 times. Knows virtually nothing about me.

And he has created this whole convoluted drama with a woman that doesnt exist that he has attached to me.

I'm alright so long as it stays on the forum. The guy doesnt have a lot of resources and lives pretty far AND I have several guns. So.....I'm good lol.

Its creepy though isnt it?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I would just like to point out;

Banning these idiots has nothing to do with me or my opinions of them.

This is about the health of the forum. The peoples forum.

And while I think the three are nothing but forum cancer, the decision is, as always, up to the fine members here to decide.

These three bring nothing but shit posts. Shit posts don’t attract good members.

Is somebody going to counsel Gayran? He needs all the help he can get.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer wants to ban everyone on the forum that kicked him in his bussy......which is more than half the board.

While claiming it's the "peoples" forum. Meaning him, his brother and all their alts.

Everyone who makes fun of him is shit posters! Community!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

BF= winning

Notice how you start going into victim mode when you can't handle the truth. You should have been banned a long time ago while you posting you rat droppings in Meltdown. But it's the same old song and dance from you. Everyone is picking on poor Dove who is the most innocent person out here. How many times are you going to use that tired victim card?

Plynn let's try something, okay? Something kinda like a Rorschach test. Just to maybe shake things up a bit and move slightly away from this monotony.

Take a few deep breaths. In through your nose....hold for 15secs....and out through your mouth (just remove that mouth guard thing you use as a unitooth)

Now. You a bit calmer? Good. Read this post you posted back to yourself outloud. How do you feel about that?

Do you maybe kinda feel.....its a bit on the dramatic side? Maybe just a little? That it's what more rational people may call "unhinged"? Maybe this isnt very emotionally or mentally healthy?

Let's talk through it. Deep breaths. Maybe get some water and put your feet up. Chiiillllll.

Hey Dove lets not. How about you just sit your solar powered dildo and twirl for a bit and let the experts at good content do what they do instead of having to read your bleeding pussy tripe about how it's everyone else that's at fault for your retarded fucking behavior. This act may fool people but in the long run people do catch on because you're too fucking stupid to maintain the poor me act

So far you've run from every truth made about you to the point where your deflections just solidify what I've been saying all along, that you're a cancerous growth here at the forums but you're too much of a "narc" to realize that. If you left the forum would grow but instead you just want to kill the forums because that's what you're good at.

How about if you just stopped being selfish and just left? Or is this another forum that you feel that you outright own because of your entitlement issues? You leaving would be the best thing to happen to this forum but alas you'd rather try to kill it rather than bowing out and letting it grow.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Poofer wants to ban everyone on the forum that kicked him in his bussy......which is more than half the board.

While claiming it's the "peoples" forum. Meaning him, his brother and all their alts.

And you'd rather kill a forum like you and your ilk have done in the past. FACT. Just ask your good buddy Flea.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

BF= winning

Embarrassing.

No doubt.

You arent the only one who has said that. And I agree. It's pretty over the top.

Usually the most dangerous time for a woman who leaves an abusive partner is the first two years after she leaves.

The most shit fucked thing about this? This was not even a relationship. It a was a short fling. That lasted WEEKS. He met me less then 5 times. Knows virtually nothing about me.

And he has created this whole convoluted drama with a woman that doesnt exist that he has attached to me.

I'm alright so long as it stays on the forum. The guy doesnt have a lot of resources and lives pretty far AND I have several guns. So.....I'm good lol.

Its creepy though isnt it?

This is why meATing strangers online is not always a good idea...

Sure, sometimes it can go well and make you glad you went ahead with it, but hell, look at this clusterfuck? LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you'd rather kill a forum like you and your ilk have done in the past. FACT. Just ask your good buddy Flea.

How do we kill the forum, Plynn? All you and dipshit do is whine and cry about other people and how everyone should be banned.

This is just like the whole claim I've ran people off.

You being a bitter ass hurt unhinged psycho who goes on rage tangents that put off EVERYONE isnt in the position to accuse people you hate of "killing forums".

You have been sat here all day spewing trash and projecting because you feel entitled to some personal liberties with someone who has firmly and repeatedly rejected you. Who barely even reada you.

Cope, you fucking spazz.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

50 words or less plz

S'up Herm!

You are Dennis Fung from LA by way of China

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If that wasn't bad enough, he got his brother involved in the nonsense too...

One time on SG he went on a several day long manic phase and was spamming every thread actually claiming he was WARNING the men that I might try to fuck them....for money.

I shit you not.

He was telling this to a man that goes way back with Big and i.....back from when Big and I were a real life couple and we actually hung out with this guy while I was in NY. He has known me off the boards for over a decade.

But Flynn was really melting down and warning him about me :Crazy:

I'm telling you they are completely unhinged. Disconnected from reality. He has created this whole person to rage at who has no connection to me on any level.

I sometimes see parallels between him and that Bjork stalker. It's the same sort of logic he uses.

In his rotted out NPD addled head, he really thinks he knows me better than Big. Better than my own husband. And he is MAD about it. It's truly mental.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How do we kill the forum, Plynn?

This is just like the whole claim I've ran people off.

You being a bitter ass hurt unhinged psycho who goes on rage tangents that put off EVERYONE isnt in the position to accuse people you hate of "killing forums".

You have been sat here all day spewing trash and projecting because you feel entitled to some personal liberties with someone who has firmly and repeatedly rejected you. Who barely even reada you.

Cope, you fucking spazz.

So you and Biggie Dickhead didn't run SG into the ground? This must be more of you wanting to talk in circles again. Why don't we ask Flea about you killing SG? Is this going to be another victim thing where now you're being blamed for killing SG? Yep. More "narc" behavior from a whore that says he doesn't read my posts.

The only person that is bitter is you. Or why else would you kill a forum like SG? Now you're innocent in that? Like I said maybe we should ask Flea about how you guys tore down SG, I'm sure she would have plenty to say about that.

I have been here all day telling you the truth which is something you don't like and I'll sit here for another day telling you the truth if I have to because I can do this in my sleep. You on the other hand have limited metal capabilities with your other mental ailments taking up most of the room in that tiny reptilian brain you have.

Wjy don't you just leave and let others enjoy this forum you mentally stunted selfish fuck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Translation: "me me me me me I I me me me wwwwaaaahhhhhh me me me omg go away so I can enjoy the board me me me waaah wah".

That's the TLDR for pretty much all his posts.