The Ban Hammer Strikes Again

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Translation: "me me me me me I I me me me wwwwaaaahhhhhh me me me omg go away so I can enjoy the board me me me waaah wah".

That's the TLDR for pretty much all his posts.

Actually...it's everyone's board. The one you wanna kill off because that's what you do. Maybe you should brag a little more about your P.T.S.D.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So you want BF to dump her the way she dumped you.

Do you think she'll have the same type of 4 year hysterical fit over that the way you did?

If that wasn't bad enough, he got his brother involved in the nonsense too...

One time on SG he went on a several day long manic phase and was spamming every thread actually claiming he was WARNING the men that I might try to fuck them....for money.

I shit you not.

He was telling this to a man that goes way back with Big and i.....back from when Big and I were a real life couple and we actually hung out with this guy while I was in NY. He has known me off the boards for over a decade.

But Flynn was really melting down and warning him about me :Crazy:

I'm telling you they are completely unhinged. Disconnected from reality. He has created this whole person to rage at who has no connection to me on any level.

I sometimes see parallels between him and that Bjork stalker. It's the same sort of logic he uses.

In his rotted out NPD addled head, he really thinks he knows me better than Big. Better than my own husband. And he is MAD about it. It's truly mental.

Flynn the shim and Shartini are legit mental cases.

No wonder most normal people don't bother with forums nowadays, when we have to deal with deranged clowns like those 2.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Translation: "me me me me me I I me me me wwwwaaaahhhhhh me me me omg go away so I can enjoy the board me me me waaah wah".

Actually...it's everyone's board. The one you wanba kill off because that's what you do. Maybe you should brag a little more about your P.T.S.D.

Everyone except all the people Poofer decides he hates, you mean. .

Bitch please. You guys show up and do absolutely nothing but rage and cry and when you've created your drama vacuum and people leave .....you show up to where they go and start the same tired whiney and uncomfortably angry idiocy.

It's the same damn shit everywhere. Nothing but complaints and paragraphs of Bawl Hall "glory days" drivel. Shit that no one gives a fuck about.

You COULD be an entertaining poster if you didnt have such an obsessive and entitled ax to grind with someone who.....stay with me....does not fucking care how you feel about them.

Suck it up. Racist.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Actually...it's everyone's board. The one you wanna kill off because that's what you do. Maybe you should brag a little more about your P.T.S.D.
It’s the peoples board.

Now if the people want Gayran and Dovid gone, there’s nothing I or anybody can do about it. It’s just going to happen.

Thank god you are consul for Dovid. She would be lost without somebody representing her.

The trial Of Dovid and Gayran starts tomorrow.

If I were them I’d say their goodbyes just in case.

The Honorable King Poofer is judge and jury.

Benzo is the court jester.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you think she'll have the same type of 4 year hysterical fit over that the way you did?

If that wasn't bad enough, he got his brother involved in the nonsense too...

One time on SG he went on a several day long manic phase and was spamming every thread actually claiming he was WARNING the men that I might try to fuck them....for money.

I shit you not.

He was telling this to a man that goes way back with Big and i.....back from when Big and I were a real life couple and we actually hung out with this guy while I was in NY. He has known me off the boards for over a decade.

But Flynn was really melting down and warning him about me :Crazy:

I'm telling you they are completely unhinged. Disconnected from reality. He has created this whole person to rage at who has no connection to me on any level.

I sometimes see parallels between him and that Bjork stalker. It's the same sort of logic he uses.

In his rotted out NPD addled head, he really thinks he knows me better than Big. Better than my own husband. And he is MAD about it. It's truly mental.

Flynn the shim and Shartini are legit mental cases.

No wonder most normal people don't bother with forums nowadays, when we have to deal with deranged clowns like those 2.

Indeed. They show up everywhere and all they do is piss and cry. They dont even try to be funny.

They have a personal vendetta still and its wacked. I guess they'll have to suffer forever then and stay in stuck in this incredibly stupid bawl hall mode.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Actually...it's everyone's board. The one you wanba kill off because that's what you do. Maybe you should brag a little more about your P.T.S.D.

Bitch please. You guys show up and do absolutely nothing but rage and cry and when you've created your drama vacuum and people leave .....you show up to where they go and start the same tired whiney and uncomfortably angry idiocy.

It's the same damn shit everywhere. Nothing but complaints and paragraphs of Bawl Hall "glory days" drivel. Shit that no one gives a fuck about.

You COULD be an entertaining poster if you didnt have such an obsessive and entitled ax to grind with someone who.....stay with me....does not fucking care how you feel about them.

Suck it up. Racist.

See. More "narc" behavior. You act like you were the only one mentioned, then again it always has to be about Dove, right? You have to be the center lf attention making sure that no one else gets to play on the forums because in the end it must be about only you. This is a great example of how you think. Even with others names mentioned, you sit there and still make this all about you. Well, hell why don't you just let everyone know that they have to go through you first and get your OK in regard to how and what they post because obviously you own this forum and it needs to be all about you all day and everyday. Isn't this fun Dove? You have me typing to you all day, you must be sooo wet from all attention I'm giving you! Isn't fucking this awesome? You're the center of attention again, just how you like it.

Do we post our political garbage in the wrong forums? Do we start using offline drama to garner attention? Do we disrupt non-Meltdown threads with spam? No, because that would be you. I know you like passing the buck and try blaming others for your own actions but no one's buying the poor Dovey act. You're a fucking spammer that purposely tries to disrupt threads when its not about you.

You could NEVER be entertaining because you're a fucking dipshit that doesn't have an education. Your life's education consists of needles, drugs and broken relationships. You do more harm than good on the forums and you won't change which is why you're considered a forum killer. Congrats on that dubious honor. Wear it proudly you selfish cunt.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It’s the peoples board.

Now if the people want Gayran and Dovid gone, there’s nothing I or anybody can do about it. It’s just going to happen.

Thank god you are consul for Dovid. She would be lost without somebody representing her.

The trial Of Dovid and Gayran starts tomorrow.

If I were them I’d say their goodbyes just in case.

The Honorable King Poofer is judge and jury.

Benzo is the court jester.

Moar LARPing from the 5 chinned faggot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up. Racist.

See. More "narc" behavior. You act like you were the only one mentioned, then again it always has to be about Dove, right? You have to be the center lf attention making sure that no one else gets to play on the forums because in the end it must be about only you. This is a great example of how you think. Even with others names mentioned, you sit there and still make this all about you. Well, hell why don't you just let everyone know that they have to go through you first and get your OK in regard to how and what they post because obviously you own this forum and it needs to be all about you all day and everyday. Isn't this fun Dove? You have me typing to you all day, you must be sooo wet from all attention I'm giving you! Isn't fucking this awesome? You're the center of attention again, just how you like it.

Do we post our political garbage in the wrong forums? Do we start using offline drama to garner attention? Do we disrupt non-Meltdown threads with spam? No, because that would be you. I know you like passing the buck and try blaming others for your own actions but no one's buying the poor Dovey act. You're a fucking spammer that purposely tries to disrupt threads when its not about you.

You could NEVER be entertaining because you're a fucking dipshit that doesn't have an education. Your life's education consists of needles, drugs and broken relationships. You do more harm than good on the forums and you won't change which is why you're considered a forum killer. Congrats on that dubious honor. Wear it proudly you selfish cunt.

A few sentences I skimmed out of this latest shit heap.

1. All the attention is on me. Yeah Flynn.....because you and Poopturd are the only ones who exist yet again, right? You literally spam away making it about me and all your bizzare delusions and then you whine about it. :Antagonize:

And you having these pearl clutching meltdown fits about how I need to "change my ways" has nothing to do with that at all I suppose?

Once again you are whining about shit you've done by yourself to yourself trying to lay blame on anything else. Weren't you just threatening to drag posts I posted on another board over here to "use against" me as "ammo"? And now you are mad you made the thread about me....you dumb fuck?

And

2. I'm not entertaining and yet you are literally hung up and gut hooked on all this garbage you spew about me. And btw you can blatantly lie about your own self, but you dont get to speak for other people do you? You fucking narcissist. And knock off this dumb narcissistic bullshit where you take observations made about you and try to turn them back on others.

Most all of us see through it.

3. Exactly who am I harming? Besides YOU? You are the only one whose been here all day foaming at your fucking maw crying about how a strange woman needs to "change her ways" and cater to YOU. While your straight jacket buddy blathers on about who he wants banned.

Smh. Is this supposed to be romantic? I give it a 2.

And I dont expect any actual answers out of this scrambled mess of idiots.. .the wack job cannot even list who I "ran off" because he is so self absorbed and stuck on fucking pure unhinged stupid.

Just start the bannings already, you fucking weaklings. Then you can go about your business wailing and bitching about BC safely amd bring in some alts to join in echoing the same exact opinions. THAT will show us all! Lulz.

Last edited:

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Now who needs to be the next person banned?

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

Right now Dovid leads the voting with an astronomical 90%

She might even win something for once in her life.

I think it’s time you clowns told me why you shouldn’t be banned.

50 words or less plz

S'up Herm!
Am I Fash.Biggie. Or Herm?

Get your shit together toilet diver

Well today you're just a canine eating spamtard. Tomorrow, we'll see.
that's your life everyday

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You COULD be an entertaining poster if you didnt have such an obsessive and edinkNled ax to grind with someone who.....stay with me....does not fucking care how you feel about them.

Suck it up. Racist.

A few sentences I skimmed out of this latest shit heap.

1. All the attention is on me. Yeah Flynn.....because you and Poopturd are the only ones who exist yet again, right?

And you having these pearl clutching meltdown fits about how I need to "change my ways" has nothing to do with that at all I suppose?

Once again you are whining about shit you've done by yourself to yourself trying to lay blame on anything else.

And

2. I'm not entertaining and yet you are literally hung up and gut hooked on all this garbage you spew about me. And btw you can blatantly lie about your own self, but you dont get to speak for other people do you? You fucking narcissist. And knock off this dumb narcissistic bullshit where you take observations made about you and try to turn them back on others.

Most all of us see through it.

3. Exactly who am I harming? Besides YOU? You are the only one whose been here all day foaming at your fucking maw crying about how a strange woman needs to "change her ways" and cater to YOU. While your straight jacket buddy blathers on about who he wants banned.

Smh. Is this supposed to be romantic? I give it a 2.

1. That makes no fucking sense. What do myself and The Poofer have to do with your obsessive need for the attention that you lack at home? Not a damn thing you dipshit. This is another classic example of your non-existent debating and reading skills. Now it's my fault that you always have to be the center of attention? Do you ever stop with the blaming of others for your shortcomings in life?

And

2. No. You are not entertaining. What you are is an uneducated cunt that thinks hiding behind scrotums and vaginas will get you some sort of Queen of the forums trophy as you always need help when trying to layout your nonsensical excuses on why it's always everyone else's fault in regard to how you act. Once again, the only "narc" out here is you as I have proven how everything has to be about you, yet you're not the problem. Only a true "narc" thinks and operates that way.

Nice try on trying to project back about what I've already said about you today. More typical "narc" behavior from you. You just can't help it, it's who you are in real life.

3. You are harming the health of this board with your overly exaggerated drama that you need to bring up on a daily basis. You post about me and Poofer at TBC detailing how you're the victim and how you feel violated by our words but yet you post in Poofer's thread when you're not even mentioned and run off to TBC and cry about how you were picked on while minding your own business. More "narc" behavior from you.

The only thing romantic about you is that you'll open your legs for anyone for the equivalent of a Starbucks coffee.

Isn't this fun?! You having my attention and being the center of attention on a board you dislike. Yes. This is sooo very fun!

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Now who needs to be the next person banned?

Dovid?
Gayran?
Benzo?
The Asian Mult?

Right now Dovid leads the voting with an astronomical 90%

She might even win something for once in her life.

I think it’s time you clowns told me why you shouldn’t be banned.

50 words or less plz

S'up Herm!
Am I Fash.Biggie. Or Herm?

Get your shit together toilet diver

Well today you're just a canine eating spamtard. Tomorrow, we'll see.
that's your life everyday

That made about as much sense as you not being Fashionista/Biggie.

Go back to mainland China you fucking yellow dink.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

^^This coming from someone who constantly bitches about me being a "Nazi". :facepalm:

Plynn is off the deep end delusional. It's just desperation and rage.

He keeps cranking out his endless ass bleed and contradicting himself all over the place regardless that no one gives a fuck.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if those guy is on meth or something. He goes on rants for hours and hours and hours repeating the same tired old stuff then co.es down and passes out.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
The white libtard Lurch lookalike goes and replaces the Dick and Dork spam extravaganza with the Puffy MonkeyPox and Covid-flynn sobbing and tearing show

great job asshole you're really taking this toilet to new heights

DDT

Factory Bastard
The white libtard Lurch lookalike goes and replaces the Dick and Dork spam extravaganza with the Puffy MonkeyPox and Covid-flynn sobbing and tearing show

Someone needs to wrangle this chink and bring it back to the chink containment board. Any chink wranglers around?

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Someone needs to wrangle this chink and bring it back to the chink containment board. Any chink wranglers around?
Can I get you anything for your colon warts, Mel?

Rogain? A pair of pants that don't smell like a dead body? I high quality insecticide you can spray all over your face?

let me know.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Can I get you anything for your colon warts, Mel?

Rogain? A pair of pants that don't smell like a dead body? I high quality insecticide you can spray all over your face?

let me know.
1636248524082.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
***long post alert****my own observations and arm chair psychoanalysis and insight***

It would be one thing if I cared about or valued some sort of relationship with this spazzy fuckwit.

If we had actually HAD that level of bond or relationship. Maybe the anger and pleas for some sort of retribution would be excusable. Maybe. Doing it publically is crass.

But it was nothing. I have a whole life and whole relationship with another person. A ten year long relationship with a child born into it. I belong to someone else. There is NO reason whatsoever to give a single shit about this guys emotional problems.

And I was more than put off by this drama and the almost daily fights being picked and unreasonable demands being made so I shut it down. I very clearly have NO desire or motivation to "fix" anything, or make "peace" with anything. Because i do not value or care much at all about this guys thoughts and feelings. I'm not receiving it.

So what does he do? Why.....he goes on a damn near 4 year hissy fit where he has the audacity and entitlement to not just feel slighted....but gets over the top angry and emotional expecting me to "change my ways", to hear him, to take his cognitive menstrual clots to heart, to conform myself in some way......to respond emotionally and thoughtfully to his pained, warbled shrieks for some sort of justice he feels entitled to.

The fact that this person is still so emotionally enmeshed in this fantasy of me is disturbing enough. The anger he brings to the table and the inability to accept reality and come to terms with his lack of importance in my mind and my life is disturbing.

You would think ibwas married to him and fucked him over leaving for another guy with the energy he has been consistently bringing to me for YEARS now.

The fuckwad does not even know me. The short period of time we did talk.....he clearly didnt listen to anything. He made notes of stuff he thought he could use as ammo or manipulation fuel later on in efforts to keep me in line. That's what narcissistic abusers do.

They love bomb. They start negging(small comments intended to knock down the self esteem of the person theyve targeted, because they know they are out od their league), the bizzare fights they start picking and escalating I'm effort to create a trauma bond.

This guy whips through the abuse cycle pretty fast and I wasnt supposed to be SERIOUS when I finally HAD IT and told him to fuck right off and take his insecure bullshit drama with him. So when he realized there was no way I was gonna continue on with him......the anger was unleashed.

It's a red hot indignant anger that stems from deep seeded fears of abdonement. He has focused upon me all his insecurity and fears of abdonement and exposure. He projects his motives, dysfunction and insecurities onto me. All his rants in my direction is all shit he is yelling in the mirror. Narcs do not see others as autonomous individuals with their own personalities and preferences and experiences. They view others as extensions of themselves and props on the their stage. People are tools to use. He is projecting on me everything he knows is fucked up about himself.

And because HE feels ashamed and embarrassed about himself....he really thinks I'm just sitting over here beside myself upset over all this "truth" he is dropping about me. I ain't even reading the dumb dramatic shit.

Its truly mental and there is no reaching people like this. They dont really consider or think about anything said. They are constantly thinking of what to say back or what the next tactic they will use will be.

And it is to no end. The reward is the response itself. When they can keep you enagaging them that's where they get supply. He needs my attention like oxygen.....hence how often he name drops me and rants like a lunatic. If he can get me entangled in some retarded argument, in his head that means it's not "over" and he isnt really being rejected. Because I still care about it enough to argue with him about it. He works hard for that weak and deluded validation.

And it has NOTHING....absolutely nothing to do with me or who I am at all. He has no insight or clue on that. It's all entirely about HIM and I'm just a prop here for him to rage out all his own issues and self loathing.

Wacky and unhinged as fuck that years later he still has the same intense energy about it that he did when the wound was fresh. I wouldnt be surprised to find out he has violent and sexual fantasies about me in his never ending quest to feel he has conquered and dominated me once and for all. Probably wants to stab me, hump my innards and wear my skin while posting on Dovey alts.

Yuck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Uh oh

My Faggot detector went off again.

How many cigarettes does a smoker need to read thru yet another copy/paste essay nobody is going to read?

Three? Four?

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh great. The spirit of Apegirl lives on
Did you ever post on old DV under a different handle? The name is on the tip of my tongue, but it escapes me now.
Mel, it was "Pansy Lui" but his real name is Dennis Fung. Born in China, moved to LA then Edmonton. His grandfather butchered protester at Chinaman Square back in 1989.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Mel, it was "Pansy Lui" but his real name is Dennis Fung. Born in China, moved to LA then Edmonton. His grandfather butchered protester at Chinaman Square back in 1989.
Ogre! But ya, I thought she was Pansy Liu.

Going even further back, I exchanged brief chat and photo with some other Asian. She claimed to be temporarily in Europe taking some university courses if I recall correctly. Her name still escapes me, but it was probably some other chink.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

^^This coming from someone who constantly bitches about me being a "Nazi". :facepalm:

Plynn is off the deep end delusional. It's just desperation and rage.

He keeps cranking out his endless ass bleed and contradicting himself all over the place regardless that no one gives a fuck.

And you're playing your usual victim card refusing to take responsibility for any and all of you idiot actions, because at the end of the day it's never your fault because you should be able to post how you want without any constraints.

You're a fucking forum cancer that would be doing the forums a great service if you got hit by a car. You don't contribute worthwhile material nor do you look for intelligent banter, you just want to spout put your disillusioned political mumbo jumbo that you purposely post in Meltdown.

To this day you haven't shown me where I contradicted myself or lied about anything, on the other hand I've given plenty examples you cannot refute. So stay mad and stay a coward.