The biden economy is in shambles

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you have any other news sources than Fox?

Not that I diss their business crew, but I'd just like to read other sources for a different opiniin. I know the a British publication said it doesn't like his plan either, but they're closer in thinking to Fox business news.

It's interesting how we put $2 trillion dollars on the credit card for "tax cuts" that benefited the wealthy and no one on the right blinked.

Helping the average American is outrageous though.

I remember when Clinton reversed the Reagan tax cuts and raised the taxes slightly of the top 1%. They said it was soaking the rich and it would ruin the American Economy.

But the opposite held true. The US afterward enjoyed it's most successful economic expansion and actually recorded budgetary surpluses never seen since and possibly never again.

Still think the US could increase taxes on the ultra rich yet invoke the Buffet rule & leave those alone making $1 million or less.

I've seen videos of America's richest men like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet & Ray Dalio who've actually begged the American government to raise their taxes while leaving 99% of the population alone.

They have too much money, they know it and I think it bothers them and their conscience.

I don't know if it bother's their conscience as much as they know they cannot continue to reap the profits they have if Americans can't afford to consume at the rates they have for decades. Also, at some time us natives will get restless. In their minds I bet they know it's all avoidable.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not that I diss their business crew, but I'd just like to read other sources for a different opiniin. I know the a British publication said it doesn't like his plan either, but they're closer in thinking to Fox business news.

It's interesting how we put $2 trillion dollars on the credit card for "tax cuts" that benefited the wealthy and no one on the right blinked.

I remember when Clinton reversed the Reagan tax cuts and raised the taxes slightly of the top 1%. They said it was soaking the rich and it would ruin the American Economy.

But the opposite held true. The US afterward enjoyed it's most successful economic expansion and actually recorded budgetary surpluses never seen since and possibly never again.

Still think the US could increase taxes on the ultra rich yet invoke the Buffet rule & leave those alone making $1 million or less.

I've seen videos of America's richest men like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet & Ray Dalio who've actually begged the American government to raise their taxes while leaving 99% of the population alone.

They have too much money, they know it and I think it bothers them and their conscience.

I don't know if it bother's their conscience as much as they know they cannot continue to reap the profits they have if Americans can't afford to consume at the rates they have for decades. Also, at some time us natives will get restless. In their minds I bet they know it's all avoidable.

I think it bothers some of them.

How could a person not feel guilt when they live like kings while many middle class Americans working 60 hour weeks don't get proper healthcare?

Plus Buffet publicly stated 1 year that he paid less tax than his secretary.

Yeah I think many of them genuinely feel guilty about the disparity.

On the other hand, it's the wannabes who aspire to be them who want to keep the status quo. And Buffet, Ray Dalio or Gates have said they are willing to pay more tax they are attacked by these wannabes who aspire to be them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You could read the original report by the nonprofit Tax Policy Center which is linked in the article.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How could a person not feel guilt when they live like kings while many middle class Americans working 60 hour weeks don't get proper healthcare?

On the other hand, it's the wannabes who aspire to be them who want to keep the status quo. And Buffet, Ray Dalio or Gates have said they are willing to pay more tax they are attacked by these wannabes who aspire to be them.

They are free, at any time, to write a check to the treasury.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bitch, I got a tax cut and I deserved it!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My grandparents afforded medical care just fine. Cunts like YUO make everything expensive.