The biden economy is in shambles

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
blah blah blah blah blah

Meanwhile in realityland, The Dow Jones Industrial Averages which as you know is considered the measure of health of the economy continues flirting with new heights...and you here you slow children are crying your eyes out.

You still don't know what inflation does to asset values, huh?

Inflation enhances cash and precious metals tho

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blah blah blah blah blah

Meanwhile in realityland, The Dow Jones Industrial Averages which as you know is considered the measure of health of the economy continues flirting with new heights...and you here you slow children are crying your eyes out.

Precious metals usually lag about 2 to 3 years behind inflation/devaluation of the dollar.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blah blah blah blah blah

Precious metals usually lag about 2 to 3 years behind inflation/devaluation of the dollar.
The 1970s ended with Gold spiking over 20 times its value from 10 years earlier before falling back in the 1980s.

We'll probably have history repeat itself again as governments & banks run out of money again.

So there should be a rise in gold price in 2 years followed by steeper rises by 2030

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
blah blah blah blah blah

Wrong again Gunga Din, gold is considered a "Hedge" against inflation, as soon as Wall Street gets seriously worried about inflation, Gold will bounce before the rest of us know what's going on.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blah blah blah blah blah

Wrong again Gunga Din, gold is considered a "Hedge" against inflation, as soon as Wall Street gets seriously worried about inflation, Gold will bounce before the rest of us know what's going on.

Something is gonna unravel eventually.

The world economic system seems very unstable these days.

Almost as if they're just sitting on a boiling kettle ready to explode.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blah blah blah blah blah

Sure thing, gay idiot. Stick with something you know, like losing objects in your asshole.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
blah blah blah blah blah

As if this gas station is a financial wiz. Let’s hear more

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blah blah blah blah blah

As if this gas station is a financial wiz. Let’s hear more
As if prices on everything arent up more than 10%. Bury your head all you want douche. Prices for my company's products are up 20% in 11 months.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She ignores that Biden's oil drilling ban is killing oil production in the US.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like you unprepared fools should be buying into Biden’s bailout plans.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fed chair admits inflation will keep surging for at least another year.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

One year?!
...Try the remainder of the decade, man.

Even if your favorite Republican gets in, inflation & a shit economy will persist until no less than 2030.

1970s redux.

Double dip recession next I bet.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One year?!

Even if your favorite Republican gets in, inflation & a shit economy will persist until no less than 2030.

1970s redux.

No idiot, if ANY repub gets in WITH a GOP Congress, happy days are here again. Even you cunts will get a pipeline.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One year?!

1970s redux.

No idiot, if ANY repub gets in WITH a GOP Congress, happy days are here again. Even you cunts will get a pipeline.

I dunno but that...

Remember 1929 & a Republican was in power. Economy didn't recover fer almost 30 yearz....Lokmeer!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
As it should be. Get vaccinated

It's your freedom of choice to get vaccinated, Sea ....as it is mine to not. It's not right to push your agenda on someone else. I was hospitalized with a somewhat severe case of covid and I still refuse the vaccine. The people quiting their jobs are merely voicing their freedoms as US citizens. There are reasons on both sides why one should/shouldn't get the vaccine but it's our choices as individuals and our right to have a decision.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One year?!

1970s redux.

I agree. They printed way to much money and have horrible policies while over regulating everything so a decade of stagflation is here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One year?!

1970s redux.

I dunno but that...

Remember 1929 & a Republican was in power. Economy didn't recover fer almost 30 yearz....Lokmeer!
You moronic shitstain, academia accepted FDR prolonged the depression 20+ years ago. STFU.