The biden economy is in shambles

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
blah blah blah blah blah

Meanwhile in realityland, The Dow Jones Industrial Averages which as you know is considered the measure of health of the economy continues flirting with new heights...and you here you slow children are crying your eyes out.

You still don't know what inflation does to asset values, huh?
I bet you don't understand the importance of a ceramic coating on your car, huh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your Twitter feeds take
There has never been a vaccine mandate which says you cannot go to 7-11 or a restaurant if you are not vaccinated.

Is that in California?

We have these vaccine passes in Vancouver that are required for some places like government offices and some restaurants. But it isn't that heavily enforced yet.

We didn't really get hit by COVID that bad. Vancouver was never in total lockdown mode. The infection rate was like 1/10th of Portland OR Seattle which apparently have some of the lowest rates in the US.

So it was rather light by comparison here.

But I know CA got hit hard in places like Los Angeles.

Was it OK in San Diego?

Very light. We were the last to lock down and the first to open.

Must be all that nice weather in San Diego. Plus it's dry so airborne germs don't travel as well or fast.

Toronto got hit hard by COVID & they were in actual lockdown. They had a Lotta SARS cases back in 2003 too. This virus seems to love crowded places & humidity 6where it can't escape like Toronto.

I think it helps to live beside the ocean where the germs can escape.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has become a very popular meme. Different versions of the "Let's go, brandon" song are now 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on iTunes.

The original is people at sports stadiums across the country have spent the last month chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!" They were doing this at a Nascar race and NBC Sports was trying to interview the winning driver, who's name was Brandon, and as soon as the cameras went love the entire, and I do mean ENTIRE grandstand started signing "Fuck Joe Biden" over and over and over. The partisan hack shill anchor woman at NBC Sports tried desperately to cover it up by claiming people were saying "Let's go, Brandon".

No one believed her and after Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter started banning people for posting "Fuck Joe Biden" people now say "Let's go, Brandon" to mean "Fuck Joe Biden". :)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It goes to show just how unpopular Biden and his constant fuck ups has become in record time. It also shows what lengths the tech monopolies and big media outlets will go to try to protect him.

This is happening at just about every sporting event now including in blue states. Biden is down to just 28% approval among independents, 15% among Republicans, and down to just 52% among Democrats. Soon it will just be hyper partisan idiots like Aidsman and Lotusbutt left.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has become a very popular meme. Different versions of the "Let's go, brandon" song are now 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on iTunes.

The original is people at sports stadiums across the country have spent the last month chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!" They were doing this at a Nascar race and NBC Sports was trying to interview the winning driver, who's name was Brandon, and as soon as the cameras went love the entire, and I do mean ENTIRE grandstand started signing "Fuck Joe Biden" over and over and over. The partisan hack shill anchor woman at NBC Sports tried desperately to cover it up by claiming people were saying "Let's go, Brandon".

No one believed her and after Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter started banning people for posting "Fuck Joe Biden" people now say "Let's go, Brandon" to mean "Fuck Joe Biden". :)

...seems it's gonna be very difficult if not impossible to govern the United States after Biden is gone, no matter who gets in or which party, eh?

I think they had an issue with the lack of civility in the last Canadian election too, where hecklers were shouting and putting up signs "Fuck Trudeau!"

I think people have become less civil these days cuz they're cranky due to the Pandemic.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blah blah blah blah blah

Meanwhile in realityland, The Dow Jones Industrial Averages which as you know is considered the measure of health of the economy continues flirting with new heights...and you here you slow children are crying your eyes out.
It needs to be about 50 or 60K to reflect the money pumped into the economy dipshit. If it takes a dip, you morons will have TDS over it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
blah blah blah blah blah

It needs to be about 50 or 60K to reflect the money pumped into the economy dipshit. If it takes a dip, you morons will have TDS over it.
That’s cheap! Disgustingly really. Fucking hell, a reflection on that account needs a few more zeros buddy! Lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SW Airlines captain ends his announcement at the end of the flight with "Let's go, Brandon" and liberal meltdown.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I just paid $9.99 plus 8.75% sales tax for a single fucking carne asada burrito. In 2019 they were around $4.50 ($0.50 extra if you wanted guacamole) and in 1994 they were $2.50. Today they are $9.99.

What a shit show.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I just paid $9.99 plus 8.75% sales tax for a single fucking carne asada burrito. In 2019 they were around $4.50 ($0.50 extra if you wanted guacamole) and in 1994 they were $2.50. Today they are $9.99.

What a shit show.

Yeah I recently paid over $600 for a graphics card for my computer. And that's actually considered a bargain these days. They used to be 1/2 the price just last year. Now it's not uncommon for people to be paying $1200 to $2000 for one.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a shit show.

Yeah I recently paid over $600 for a graphics card for my computer. And that's actually considered a bargain these days. They used to be 1/2 the price just last year. Now it's not uncommon for people to be paying $1200 to $2000 for one.
Shoulda bought a Radeon 6900 xt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a shit show.

But how much are they now?

$1200?

Nothin 's cheap now Lokmeer!

Wouldnt wanna buy a new computer now unless it's all inclusive, eh?

Doing mix and match like that buying your own custom parts these days'll cost ta a fortune.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a shit show.

$1200?

Doing mix and match like that buying your own custom parts these days'll cost ta a fortune.
The one with the EK Waterblock is $1800.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a shit show.

$1200?

The water what?

That'd cost $2400 in Canada.

GPU I bought was $600 last one in stock with a measly 8 GB of vram. (They used to max out at just 1 or 2 10 years ago).

Anyways what do they use these new gpus for? Gaming? Crypto mining?

Why are the system requirements for these new computers so steep now?

I thought 8gb vram was generous. Now they're like 16 or more?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a shit show.

$1200?

The water what?

That'd cost $2400 in Canada.

GPU I bought was $600 last one in stock with a measly 8 GB of vram. (They used to max out at just 1 or 2 10 years ago).

Anyways what do they use these new gpus for? Gaming? Crypto mining?

Why are the system requirements for these new computers so steep now?

I thought 8gb vram was generous. Now they're like 16 or more?

I used to mine Litecoin back in the day. Now I just game. Chip shortages and the need for mining rigs have caused prices to soar.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many of the union guys really don't like the vaccine mandates. It is amazing the airlines keep lying about why the flights are getting canceled.