The biden economy is in shambles

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow. 4.3 million quit their jobs in the month of August. Now, many of those probably just changed employers because someone offered them a higher wage or a better position, but that seems like a rather large number. Most of the people quiting were supposedly in the food and retail industries.

Tim Pool is going off the deep end with this economic collapse stuff but the shortages do seem to be getting worse. Make sure you buy all your Thanksgiving stuff early this year because there might not be enough to go around. The vaccine mandates are going to lead to a lot more people quiting their jobs or getting fired to.

That happened a lot in the 1970s too.

Inflation caused wage inflation and workers quit their jobs in search of higher salaries so turnover was quite high.

This situation may last for the better part of this decade as there is a lot of economic instability and more inflation coming.

The rise in home prices was prevalent back then too as well as food/fuel prices.

It's like a 70's redux only its unfolding faster.

I sense more trouble ahead.

Biden is Carter without the moral compass. TRUMP is like Nixon, the exiled patriot...who will our next Reagan be?

i voted for trump and will again if i have 2, but i hope he keeps out of it. enough drama, like hiring ppl and then firing them a month later, etc...

i want stability

I agree. DeSantis would be a far better pick.

When TRUMP comes back you will get stability. The traitors have revealed themselves now. No moar kushners. Every instinct He had was correct but he was surrounded by moral midgetry, people moar worried about their next job tgan saving our country.

And then the corporate media will continue to incite violence, divide the public deeper and fuel hot civil war.

The amount of dehumanizing hate in this country will destroy it.

Not to be a pessimist. I just have no hope at all for the country unless we divorce.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. 4.3 million quit their jobs in the month of August. Now, many of those probably just changed employers because someone offered them a higher wage or a better position, but that seems like a rather large number. Most of the people quiting were supposedly in the food and retail industries.

Tim Pool is going off the deep end with this economic collapse stuff but the shortages do seem to be getting worse. Make sure you buy all your Thanksgiving stuff early this year because there might not be enough to go around. The vaccine mandates are going to lead to a lot more people quiting their jobs or getting fired to.

Inflation caused wage inflation and workers quit their jobs in search of higher salaries so turnover was quite high.

This situation may last for the better part of this decade as there is a lot of economic instability and more inflation coming.

The rise in home prices was prevalent back then too as well as food/fuel prices.

Biden is Carter without the moral compass. TRUMP is like Nixon, the exiled patriot...who will our next Reagan be?

i voted for trump and will again if i have 2, but i hope he keeps out of it. enough drama, like hiring ppl and then firing them a month later, etc...

i want stability

When TRUMP comes back you will get stability. The traitors have revealed themselves now. No moar kushners. Every instinct He had was correct but he was surrounded by moral midgetry, people moar worried about their next job than saving our country.

i thought he talked hard but was way too soft, i would have sent in the national guard with live ammo and used it, all summer it was airsoft pepper ball games and they hid behind umbrellas

it looked like fun, tbh

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

i want stability

When TRUMP comes back you will get stability. The traitors have revealed themselves now. No moar kushners. Every instinct He had was correct but he was surrounded by moral midgetry, people moar worried about their next job than saving our country.

i thought he talked hard but was way too soft, i would have sent in the national guard with live ammo and used it, all summer it was airsoft pepper ball games and they hid behind umbrellas

it looked like fun, tbh

He was a novice politician and didn't understand how deep the deep state goes. He should have purged the military and intelligence agencies from day 1, got rid of the woke idiots like milley and replaced them with our people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I should have listened to Big Duke and left for Uruguay years ago.
uruguay? just go 2 argentina and call it a day. its as close 2 europe as u will ever get in SA

Uruguay is pretty much on par with Argentina and a lot more politically and economically stable. I was just thinking about it because a friend of my parents moved from Chile to the US and instead of returning to Chile, lives in Uruguay now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of the biggest problems, the thing which enables the NPCs to remain NPCs, is that we have media lying. They lie because they are partisan, they support one party because they have made a pact with that political party to support that party in exchange for access and protection from regulations. That is why you see CNN and MSNBC always lying and smearing. They openly lie.

Here are some examples above the ones we recently saw like them lying about Joe Rogan supposedly taking horse deformed which he never did.

Its incredible isnt it?

It's the death of our country.

Not just the country...the whole civilisation.

Yeah.

My 16 year old asked me if we can leave the country. Because of everything going on.

I told her there is really no where to go. That this is the last stop really......and we have no choice but to fight for it.

Well..she is still young enough to learn Russian. : )

Not my young Americans!

Lol this one I'm talking about taught herself Korean....and shes pretty fluent.

...but South Korea is right next to North Korea & they're always afraid of being Annihilated by them cuz they have the bomb. There was even a suggestion in the liberal New York Times that South Korea get nuclear weapons. If that happens, Taiwan will probably get them too as protection against China.

So if ur daughter moves there then she's even less safe than back home.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the biggest problems, the thing which enables the NPCs to remain NPCs, is that we have media lying. They lie because they are partisan, they support one party because they have made a pact with that political party to support that party in exchange for access and protection from regulations. That is why you see CNN and MSNBC always lying and smearing. They openly lie.

Here are some examples above the ones we recently saw like them lying about Joe Rogan supposedly taking horse deformed which he never did.

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

My 16 year old asked me if we can leave the country. Because of everything going on.

I told her there is really no where to go. That this is the last stop really......and we have no choice but to fight for it.

Not my young Americans!

...but South Korea is right next to North Korea & they're always afraid of being Annihilated by them cuz they have the bomb. There was even a suggestion in the liberal New York Times that South Korea get nuclear weapons. If that happens, Taiwan will probably get them too as protection against China.

theres always a 'yea but..'

y be such a negative nelly, joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

theres always a 'yea but..'

y be such a negative nelly, joe?

Actually Jeannie I once seriously considered going to Asia to teach English to make some extra money. But what stopped me was the 1st SARS outbreak. I figgered there must be wrong with a place if they have Pandemics or epidemics.

Actually I had a Canadian friend, a White Guy, who went over to Vietnam to live. I was hoping to go over there one day to see him. But I never made it because as I made my plans to visit, he died over there. Not sure if he was murdered or not.

Call me pessimistic but I don't think I'd spend more than a couple of weeks there. Even people from those places have advised me never to spend too long there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, I didn't expect this. Far left founder of Titter, Jack Dorset, claims that hyper inflation will happen in the US soon. Now, I don't think Dorset has a very good grip on reality but if even he is seeing it... Well, that is eye opening.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In other news Biden's nominee to be Treasury Secretary was an active member of a Marxist group up until late 2019. What could go wrong placing a literal communist in charge of the Treasury Department?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, I didn't expect this. Far left founder of Titter, Jack Dorset, claims that hyper inflation will happen in the US soon. Now, I don't think Dorset has a very good grip on reality but if even he is seeing it... Well, that is eye opening.

In other news Biden's nominee to be Treasury Secretary was an active member of a Marxist group up until late 2019. What could go wrong placing a literal communist in charge of the Treasury Department?

What Marxist group, pray tell. I can't imagine ole corporate Joe pulling in an actual Marxist, so methinks you are a liar.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What Marxist group, pray tell. I can't imagine ole corporate Joe pulling in an actual Marxist, so methinks you are a liar.

Damn you are stupid.

Now, I agree a Facebook group for supporters of Marxism is not all that damning, but, the very fact that he declared himself a supporter of communism and spent years posting pro-communist posts really does shed light on his mentality. That, alone, should disqualify him. Especially since he already has endorsed some extreme fringe far left nonsense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

She definately doesnt want to move to South Korea.....or North Korea.

She just likes the language and wanted to learn it, so she did. She can read it easily, better than she speaks it.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

She just likes the language and wanted to learn it, so she did. She can read it easily, better than she speaks it.

I have some students like that. Comes from the kpop, right?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Or she could go and teach English there for a couple of years before university, store up some cash. They actually pay really well there for a native speaker.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

Not for my daughter no, but yeah Kpop kinda made S Korean culture more popular among teens.

Mine just got really interested in Asain cultures due to anime and manga(which are mostly Japanese.... but my kid stumbled on Korea and started wanting to learn the language)

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

Not for my daughter no, but yeah Kpop kinda made S Korean culture more popular among teens.

Mine just got really interested in Asain cultures due to anime and manga(which are mostly Japanese.... but my kid stumbled on Korea and started wanting to learn the language)

Korean is much easier than Japanese, allegedly.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

She might marry a Korean, Dovey.

Are you OK with that?

Then she'd have mixed race Eurasian children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I enjoyed being stationed in Korea. Those girls are kinky as hell.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He’s a total failure in every way imaginable as are his supporters and those who voted for him

Y know Bigly, I knows you Americans have a problem with surging gas prices right now.

But Biden and the Democrats blocked construction of the Keystone XL pipeline from Canada. Their supporters thought Canadian tar Sands oil was too dirty so they had to cut it off.

But now I hear that Biden is on his hands and knees begging OPEC/Russia/Saudi Arabia to ramp up production & send more oil at 30% over the cost of Canadian oil. So of course now that impacts prices Americans pay at the pump.

The Environmentalists and Progressive wing of the Democratic party are so up in arms about 'dirty' Canadian oil but most of that pollution is taking place in Canada's backyard not America's. So really it's a good deal for Americans & their Left because it minimizes damage to America's environment.

So now America has to become more dependent on its enemies or nations like Saudi Arabia whose cultural practices are wholly Un American such as the enslavement of Black people & women.

Anyways just pointing out how the Biden Democrats policies don't make any sense are unpragmatic & how it'll quite possibly cost them the Congress in 2022.

You know what they say...go woke & go broke.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She grew up in the USSR and is a communist who supports central planning of the economy which has always failed every where it has been tried.

"Comrade" Omarova’s radical ideology which includes ideas like nationalizing banks, empowering federal government apparatchiks to set pay scales and prices, and enabling academics to oversee investments so they can finance social experiments. It all will doom America to the same destiny as the country I fled 30 years ago.

She is pushing "environmental, social and corporate governance" which gives a social credit score to every company and those companies would be denied financing if they do not comply with what the politicians and activists want them to do. This would be an absolute disaster yet Biden supports it, he wants to make her the head of the US Treasury, and he wants control over all businesses and wants the power to decide who gets access to the banking system or not.

This will be politicized and weaponized. It is scary Anti-American stuff.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She grew up in the USSR and is a communist who supports central planning of the economy which has always failed every where it has been tried.

"Comrade" Omarova’s radical ideology which includes ideas like nationalizing banks, empowering federal government apparatchiks to set pay scales and prices, and enabling academics to oversee investments so they can finance social experiments. It all will doom America to the same destiny as the country I fled 30 years ago.

She is pushing "environmental, social and corporate governance" which gives a social credit score to every company and those companies would be denied financing if they do not comply with what the politicians and activists want them to do. This would be an absolute disaster yet Biden supports it, he wants to make her the head of the US Treasury, and he wants control over all businesses and wants the power to decide who gets access to the banking system or not.

This will be politicized and weaponized. It is scary Anti-American stuff.

There's nothing wrong with environmentalism or a National Green Energy plan in principle. It's just that the USA and Canada aren't ready for it yet. It takes a long time to wean an economy off of oil. It's not like Norway or Iceland where they're already 70% there. We havent or barely started. Baby steps first before the big ones. Just common sense, that's all.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe, "environmental, social and corporate governance" is a version of the social credit score system from communist China. It allows politicians and activists of the far left to punish companies by cutting them off from the banking and financial system unless they do what the Democrat Politicians want them to do. They claim it is about environmentalism but it isn't. It is just a way for Democrats to force private businesses to do whatever the Democrats want them to do.

It is officially part of the left wings "build back better" agenda and there is absolutely nothing better about it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hypothetically speaking, if I were at the store and some random old man got mad about the price of something and looked at me and declared that someone should "eliminate" brandon, should something like that be reported?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The transportation industry is panicking as Joe Biden's vaccine mandate requirements are set to take effect on Dec 8th. In an industry already stretched to the limit and effected by a labor shortage they fear the mandates will make shortages vastly worse.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is a good case that many, many industries in the US have been allowed to over consolidate and become virtual monopolies. Look who the price paid per cow is at record lows while the prices paid for cut beef are at record highs.