The biden economy is in shambles

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
joe-is-dumb.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would like to say that there has been some telling of porky pies by some employers. They become very vocal about how they can't find workers yet they refuse to offer higher salaries in order to attract workers. What they were basically saying is they wanted more low wage workers to prevent having to pay higher salaries.

That said, regulations are a major problem especially in California where the horrible union backed AB5, which Newscum signed into law, means trucking companies are refusing to pick up or drop off loads in the state because it would mean their entire business model would have to change and their costs would go up substantially (like 50% substantially). This is the main reason why ships are backed up in ports in California because there are no trucks willing to pick them up and deliver them. Dems are refusing to be honest about that.
Raising the minimum wage to $15/HR means nothing. I can show you how raising it to $15/HR today wouldnt even be as much as the $3.35 I made in 1984. You can tie it to gold, silver, milk, eggs, whatever. California's trucking problem is the worst. I know many drivers who wont even drive there for a multitude of reasons.

This is true. In 1994 the "high minimum wage" states like California were $4.25 per hour. I got a job at an HP factory assembling ink jet printers (thanks, mom) making $13.75 per hour despite only being 18. That doesn't sound like much but remember even in California that was more than 300% of minimum wage, a McDonald's hamburger cost $0.49, a Big Mac was $0.99, two pizza's at Little Caesar's were $5 total (well, plus $0.20 sales tax), gas was $0.79 (even in California), and a matinee movie was $3. I bought a two year old car and my monthly bill was $169.

I lived with my parents but you could rent a single family home (older and not nice but still good) for $500 a month in coastal San Diego. The coast of living was low. Democrats changed all that and costs skyrocketed. Hell, in 1978 my parents bought a brand new SFH on a half acre lot 2.5 miles from the beach in San Diego (4 bedroom, 2.5 bath. 2 car garage) for $28,000. Brand fucking new.

When people try to tell me inflation doesn't matter I know I am speaking to an idiot.

Sounds you don’t have a pot to piss in. In your wildest of dreams, think it’s gonna get better In the next 6 months?Remember something. When the bank forecloses, those that are prepared will be there, to buy it for pennys on the dollar. Tell
Suck it up girls. Reality can be a mother fucker. Be prepared.

It doesnt have to be worse than it needs to be, though. That's why what we put our support behind matters.

:(

Dovey, is being prepared for any reality a political thing? Sounds to me if a recession
I would like to say that there has been some telling of porky pies by some employers. They become very vocal about how they can't find workers yet they refuse to offer higher salaries in order to attract workers. What they were basically saying is they wanted more low wage workers to prevent having to pay higher salaries.

That said, regulations are a major problem especially in California where the horrible union backed AB5, which Newscum signed into law, means trucking companies are refusing to pick up or drop off loads in the state because it would mean their entire business model would have to change and their costs would go up substantially (like 50% substantially). This is the main reason why ships are backed up in ports in California because there are no trucks willing to pick them up and deliver them. Dems are refusing to be honest about that.
Raising the minimum wage to $15/HR means nothing. I can show you how raising it to $15/HR today wouldnt even be as much as the $3.35 I made in 1984. You can tie it to gold, silver, milk, eggs, whatever. California's trucking problem is the worst. I know many drivers who wont even drive there for a multitude of reasons.

This is true. In 1994 the "high minimum wage" states like California were $4.25 per hour. I got a job at an HP factory assembling ink jet printers (thanks, mom) making $13.75 per hour despite only being 18. That doesn't sound like much but remember even in California that was more than 300% of minimum wage, a McDonald's hamburger cost $0.49, a Big Mac was $0.99, two pizza's at Little Caesar's were $5 total (well, plus $0.20 sales tax), gas was $0.79 (even in California), and a matinee movie was $3. I bought a two year old car and my monthly bill was $169.

I lived with my parents but you could rent a single family home (older and not nice but still good) for $500 a month in coastal San Diego. The coast of living was low. Democrats changed all that and costs skyrocketed. Hell, in 1978 my parents bought a brand new SFH on a half acre lot 2.5 miles from the beach in San Diego (4 bedroom, 2.5 bath. 2 car garage) for $28,000. Brand fucking new.

When people try to tell me inflation doesn't matter I know I am speaking to an idiot.

Sounds you don’t have a pot to piss in. In your wildest of dreams, think it’s gonna get better In the next 6 months?Remember something. When the bank forecloses, those that are prepared will be there, to buy it for pennys on the dollar. Tell
Suck it up girls. Reality can be a mother fucker. Be prepared.

It doesnt have to be worse than it needs to be, though. That's why what we put our support behind matters.

Dovey, is being prepared for any reality a political thing? Sounds to me if a recession becomes a reality, it’s the end of the world for a few here. Support who ever you like.
What we're in right now is worse than a recession.

Best of luck
Thanks. We're all gonna need it.

Yeah? If you’re liquid, the possibilities are endless.
I disagree. The supply chain problems will most certainly affect those with plenty of money.

The key word is liquid. Disagree if ya want.
I'm not saying it wont help, I'm saying it wont matter when certain things arent available.

Like bank foreclosures? Come on. Banks would be dying to get rid of dead inventory.
No, I'm talking products and goods.

Oh yeah. Cash will mean more than credit.

Cash will be the worst place to store the value of your net worth. It almost always is.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
22 day wait time on a Dell Precision 5520

thanks Biden you horrendous fuckup

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
22 day wait time on a Dell Precision 5520

thanks Biden you horrendous fuckup

You can get a refurbished version of last year's model for $1500. New ones are almost impossible to get because of the microchip shortages.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of the biggest problems, the thing which enables the NPCs to remain NPCs, is that we have media lying. They lie because they are partisan, they support one party because they have made a pact with that political party to support that party in exchange for access and protection from regulations. That is why you see CNN and MSNBC always lying and smearing. They openly lie.

Here are some examples above the ones we recently saw like them lying about Joe Rogan supposedly taking horse dewormer which he never did.

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Wow. 4.3 million quit their jobs in the month of August. Now, many of those probably just changed employers because someone offered them a higher wage or a better position, but that seems like a rather large number. Most of the people quiting were supposedly in the food and retail industries.

Tim Pool is going off the deep end with this economic collapse stuff but the shortages do seem to be getting worse. Make sure you buy all your Thanksgiving stuff early this year because there might not be enough to go around. The vaccine mandates are going to lead to a lot more people quiting their jobs or getting fired to.

That happened a lot in the 1970s too.

Inflation caused wage inflation and workers quit their jobs in search of higher salaries so turnover was quite high.

This situation may last for the better part of this decade as there is a lot of economic instability and more inflation coming.

The rise in home prices was prevalent back then too as well as food/fuel prices.

It's like a 70's redux only its unfolding faster.

I sense more trouble ahead.

Biden is Carter without the moral compass. TRUMP is like Nixon, the exiled patriot...who will our next Reagan be?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is Carter without the moral compass. TRUMP is like Nixon, the exiled patriot...who will our next Reagan be?

Interestingly I think there is a recent article in the liberal leaning Washington Post which stated the same thing. That Biden is the Jimmy Carter of this decade.

The 2020s already feel like the 1970s.

Same kinda nihilistic malaise well.

A 'Waiting for Godot' kinda decade.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. 4.3 million quit their jobs in the month of August. Now, many of those probably just changed employers because someone offered them a higher wage or a better position, but that seems like a rather large number. Most of the people quiting were supposedly in the food and retail industries.

Tim Pool is going off the deep end with this economic collapse stuff but the shortages do seem to be getting worse. Make sure you buy all your Thanksgiving stuff early this year because there might not be enough to go around. The vaccine mandates are going to lead to a lot more people quiting their jobs or getting fired to.

Inflation caused wage inflation and workers quit their jobs in search of higher salaries so turnover was quite high.

This situation may last for the better part of this decade as there is a lot of economic instability and more inflation coming.

The rise in home prices was prevalent back then too as well as food/fuel prices.

i voted for trump and will again if i have 2, but i hope he keeps out of it. enough drama, like hiring ppl and then firing them a month later, etc...

i want stability

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Biden would rather buy from OPEC & Russia which charge the USA at least 30% more for oil than Canada. So this has been the result.

It was very shortsighted to shut down K

Interestingly I think there is a recent article in the liberal leaning Washington Post which stated the same thing. That Biden is the Jimmy Carter of this decade.

The 2020s already feel like the 1970s.

Same kinda nihilistic malaise well.

A 'Waiting for Godot' kinda decade.

Except instead of sabbath, zeppelin and Deep Purple we get cardi b and poast malone...

I figure I probably have 15 or 20 years left and living 4 of them under this doddering fool just sucks. The last 4 years were so damn good too...it hurts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One of the biggest problems, the thing which enables the NPCs to remain NPCs, is that we have media lying. They lie because they are partisan, they support one party because they have made a pact with that political party to support that party in exchange for access and protection from regulations. That is why you see CNN and MSNBC always lying and smearing. They openly lie.

Here are some examples above the ones we recently saw like them lying about Joe Rogan supposedly taking horse deformed which he never did.

Its incredible isnt it?

It's the death of our country. America is being turned into a 3rd world shit hole with unchecked rape and crime, our individual civil rights and liberties are being stripped and it's all happening with the militant approval of useful idiots who have been infected with so much partisan hate, they dont even see humanity anymore.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Here are some examples above the ones we recently saw like them lying about Joe Rogan supposedly taking horse deformed which he never did.

Its incredible isnt it?

It's the death of our country.

Not just the country...the whole civilisation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

My 16 year old asked me if we can leave the country. Because of everything going on.

I told her there is really no where to go. That this is the last stop really......and we have no choice but to fight for it.

AND to take care of ourselves and put our health and our spiritual and mental health first. Enjoy life in spite of it all.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

My 16 year old asked me if we can leave the country. Because of everything going on.

I told her there is really no where to go. That this is the last stop really......and we have no choice but to fight for it.

Well..she is still young enough to learn Russian. : )

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

i voted for trump and will again if i have 2, but i hope he keeps out of it. enough drama, like hiring ppl and then firing them a month later, etc...

i want stability

There's not much point in voting anymore really they are gonna put whoever they want in office anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

Lol this one I'm talking about taught herself Korean....and shes pretty fluent.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its incredible isnt it?

It's the death of our country. America is being turned into a 3rd world shit hole with unchecked rape and crime, our individual civil rights and liberties are being stripped and it's all happening with the militant approval of useful idiots who have been infected with so much partisan hate, they dont even see humanity anymore.

every empire falls cuz they were too stupid 2 learn from history

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

i want stability

There's not much point in voting anymore really they are gonna put whoever they want in office anyway.

After TRUMP they will never let the people choose again. If Biden can get there with no debates and no campaign rallies and midnight mailed in ballot drops it really is pointless to actually voat.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

North or south???

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i want stability

maybe true maybe not, vote anyway or u hand it 2 them. VOTE

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

i want stability

I agree. DeSantis would be a far better pick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its incredible isnt it?

Yeah.

Not my young Americans!

North or south???

South lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

i want stability

It's not going to be stable again for a long time.

Anyone in there for us, is gonna be smeared and attacked.

We need to do something about the propaganda problem. :/

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i want stability

After TRUMP they will never let the people choose again. If Biden can get there with no debates and no campaign rallies and midnight mailed in ballot drops it really is pointless to actually voat.

i want stability

BINGO

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

i want stability

When TRUMP comes back you will get stability. The traitors have revealed themselves now. No moar kushners. Every instinct He had was correct but he was surrounded by moral midgetry, people moar worried about their next job than saving our country.