The biden economy is in shambles

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You cry babies. Let’s see here, who can we blame? The US economy has experienced 5 recessions since the 1980$. The end of the world for some.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So facts don't matter to you, the opinions of experts don't matter to you, and all that matters is lying to protect failed Democrats because your butt hurts. That is pretty sad and pathetic, dude.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So facts don't matter to you, the opinions of experts don't matter to you, and all that matters is lying to protect failed Democrats because your butt hurts. That is pretty sad and pathetic, dude.

Please. All that I am saying, is that the economy will always have its ups and downs. Be prepared. What I just posted is not political. If the economy takes a dip, we can all blame Joe.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please. All that I am saying, is that the economy will always have its ups and downs. Be prepared. What I just posted is not political. If the economy takes a dip, we can all blame Joe. Just like the 5 times before

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would like to say that there has been some telling of porky pies by some employers. They become very vocal about how they can't find workers yet they refuse to offer higher salaries in order to attract workers. What they were basically saying is they wanted more low wage workers to prevent having to pay higher salaries.

That said, regulations are a major problem especially in California where the horrible union backed AB5, which Newscum signed into law, means trucking companies are refusing to pick up or drop off loads in the state because it would mean their entire business model would have to change and their costs would go up substantially (like 50% substantially). This is the main reason why ships are backed up in ports in California because there are no trucks willing to pick them up and deliver them. Dems are refusing to be honest about that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would like to say that there has been some telling of porky pies by some employers. They become very vocal about how they can't find workers yet they refuse to offer higher salaries in order to attract workers. What they were basically saying is they wanted more low wage workers to prevent having to pay higher salaries.

That said, regulations are a major problem especially in California where the horrible union backed AB5, which Newscum signed into law, means trucking companies are refusing to pick up or drop off loads in the state because it would mean their entire business model would have to change and their costs would go up substantially (like 50% substantially). This is the main reason why ships are backed up in ports in California because there are no trucks willing to pick them up and deliver them. Dems are refusing to be honest about that.
Raising the minimum wage to $15/HR means nothing. I can show you how raising it to $15/HR today wouldnt even be as much as the $3.35 I made in 1984. You can tie it to gold, silver, milk, eggs, whatever. California's trucking problem is the worst. I know many drivers who wont even drive there for a multitude of reasons.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lastly, those ports aren't just for finished goods destined for retail but also supplies for factories in the US. Due to the CCP's state controlled economic policy and subsidies 86% of the world's raw magnesium comes from mainland China. It is abundant every where but dirty to mine and process plus the CCP has strategically attempted to monopolize key resource industries like this one. To a lesser extent they do the same to rolled aluminum but that is so abundant it is harder to monopolize.

The point being everything which uses magnesium is now out of stock and the factories shut down. Cars, appliances, electronics... Name it and it probably needs at least some magnesium. We have abundant magnesium mines in the US but they have been closed down since the 1980's due to the CCP and because American politicians have decided they didn't want polluting (yet high paying) industries like that. Now, our economy is on its knees due to the CCP embargoing clean high quality coal from Australia and unknowingly cause power outages across coastal China.

The central planners in the CCP thought they could replace high quality Australian coal with low quality Chinese coal (high dirt and grit content with low energy content compared to Australian coal) only it broke Chinese power plants due to all the ash and grit. Central planning does not mean better. Due to the energy blackouts high energy business, like metals factories, have had to shut down, causing global supply shortages. All because we decided to save a few pennies by giving away production capacity to the CCP.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've tried to tell these ignorant cunts like locust that if they ACTUALLY gave a shit about the environment, they'd call for mfg to move back to America where we could at least regulate the pollution rather than let the chinks and dots let the pollution fly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Raising the minimum wage to $15/HR means nothing. I can show you how raising it to $15/HR today wouldnt even be as much as the $3.35 I made in 1984. You can tie it to gold, silver, milk, eggs, whatever. California's trucking problem is the worst. I know many drivers who wont even drive there for a multitude of reasons.

This is true. In 1994 the "high minimum wage" states like California were $4.25 per hour. I got a job at an HP factory assembling ink jet printers (thanks, mom) making $13.75 per hour despite only being 18. That doesn't sound like much but remember even in California that was more than 300% of minimum wage, a McDonald's hamburger cost $0.49, a Big Mac was $0.99, two pizza's at Little Caesar's were $5 total (well, plus $0.20 sales tax), gas was $0.79 (even in California), and a matinee movie was $3. I bought a two year old car and my monthly bill was $169.

I lived with my parents but you could rent a single family home (older and not nice but still good) for $500 a month in coastal San Diego. The coast of living was low. Democrats changed all that and costs skyrocketed. Hell, in 1978 my parents bought a brand new SFH on a half acre lot 2.5 miles from the beach in San Diego (4 bedroom, 2.5 bath. 2 car garage) for $28,000. Brand fucking new.

When people try to tell me inflation doesn't matter I know I am speaking to an idiot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Suck it up girls. Reality can be a mother fucker. Be prepared.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've tried to tell these ignorant cunts like locust that if they ACTUALLY gave a shit about the environment, they'd call for mfg to move back to America where we could at least regulate the pollution rather than let the chinks and dots let the pollution fly.

Exactly.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is true. In 1994 the "high minimum wage" states like California were $4.25 per hour. I got a job at an HP factory assembling ink jet printers (thanks, mom) making $13.75 per hour despite only being 18. That doesn't sound like much but remember even in California that was more than 300% of minimum wage, a McDonald's hamburger cost $0.49, a Big Mac was $0.99, two pizza's at Little Caesar's were $5 total (well, plus $0.20 sales tax), gas was $0.79 (even in California), and a matinee movie was $3. I bought a two year old car and my monthly bill was $169.

I lived with my parents but you could rent a single family home (older and not nice but still good) for $500 a month in coastal San Diego. The coast of living was low. Democrats changed all that and costs skyrocketed. Hell, in 1978 my parents bought a brand new SFH on a half acre lot 2.5 miles from the beach in San Diego (4 bedroom, 2.5 bath. 2 car garage) for $28,000. Brand fucking new.

When people try to tell me inflation doesn't matter I know I am speaking to an idiot.

Sounds you don’t have a pot to piss in. In your wildest of dreams, think it’s gonna get better In the next 6 months?Remember something. When the bank forecloses, those that are prepared will be there, to buy it for pennys on the dollar. Tell

It doesnt have to be worse than it needs to be, though. That's why what we put our support behind matters.

:(

Dovey, is being prepared for any reality a political thing? Sounds to me if a recession becomes a reality, it’s the end of the world for a few here. Support who ever you like.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sounds you don’t have a pot to piss in. In your wildest of dreams, think it’s gonna get better In the next 6 months?Remember something. When the bank forecloses, those that are prepared will be there, to buy it for pennys on the dollar. Tell

It doesnt have to be worse than it needs to be, though. That's why what we put our support behind matters.

Dovey, is being prepared for any reality a political thing? Sounds to me if a recession becomes a reality, it’s the end of the world for a few here. Support who ever you like.
What we're in right now is worse than a recession.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Best of luck

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Best of luck
Thanks. We're all gonna need it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Best of luck

Yeah? If you’re liquid, the possibilities are endless.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone else see that weak as hell jobs report and remember when the labor market was strong under Trump?

Not that any of the liberal douchebags living on handouts around here care tho

what a failure Libs are

You’re not a Lib. However best of luck

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Best of luck

I disagree. The supply chain problems will most certainly affect those with plenty of money.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Best of luck

I disagree. The supply chain problems will most certainly affect those with plenty of money.

The key word is liquid. Disagree if ya want.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Best of luck

I'm not saying it wont help, I'm saying it wont matter when certain things arent available.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Best of luck

I'm not saying it wont help, I'm saying it wont matter when certain things arent available.

Like bank foreclosures? Come on. Banks would be dying to get rid of dead inventory.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Best of luck

Like bank foreclosures? Come on. Banks would be dying to get rid of dead inventory.
No, I'm talking products and goods.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Best of luck

No, I'm talking products and goods.

Oh yeah. Cash will mean more than credit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah I remember back then.

Stayed in a motel in the Los Angeles So Cal area for $20 a night back in the 90s.

Everything was cheap back then.

Breakfast for $5. KFC for the same at lunch time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah I remember back then.

Stayed in a motel in the Los Angeles So Cal area for $20 a night back in the 90s.

Everything was cheap back then.

Breakfast for $5. KFC for the same at lunch time.
Do you want some coin?