The biden economy is in shambles

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden got cheated into office and he's been a complete disaster. Cheated elections actually do have consequences. Inflation is through the roof, like 15% to 20% in 9 months. Gas went from $2.00/gal to $3.50/gal where I live, the lyin motherfucker pledged no vax mandates last year yet here we are with him mandating. My mom has to fly home to Florida this week and most likely her flight will be cancelled at least once. But hey, orange man bad not around helping America anymore!!! Fuk, at this point, I'd welcome the fake VP give it a go.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
245136660_10158698901594755_1942798155217824545_n.jpg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
biden got cheated into office and he's been a complete disaster. Cheated elections actually do have consequences. Inflation is through the roof, like 15% to 20% in 9 months. Gas went from $2.00/gal to $3.50/gal where I live, the lyin motherfucker pledged no vax mandates last year yet here we are with him mandating. My mom has to fly home to Florida this week and most likely her flight will be cancelled at least once. But hey, orange man bad not around helping America anymore!!! Fuk, at this point, I'd welcome the fake VP give it a go.
IMHO, You should die mad about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump leaves office - Unemployment over 10%.

Today 4.8% - right where Obama left it.

PS: Need I remind you iota bitches (My Kennel Club) that negs are again operational?
Now this post just proves how utterly stupid you really are

You beat me to it.

Christ. It's a complete waste of time. Oh and he thinks those medical professionals in NY are "anti vaxxers encouraging immigration".

So not only does he think anyone who doesnt want the government coercing and forcing medical interventions are "anti vaxx" and of course are Trump supporters......he also thinks they oppose immigration. You know because he thinks we oppose immigration.

So he sees the tyranny in NY as righties owning themselves.

You cant do much with someone this fucking stupid who doesnt even want to do better. They just want thier hategasms even when they have to make up reasons to hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its not the people who can afford those robots who are begging for workers, Admin.

Fuck. So you guys are just gonna cheer on the destruction of the middle/working class because you think everyone who owns property is a wealthy elite.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles ~ l see you still need a passing grade in Economics 101.

There is a global pandemic still going with no end in sight. Think “stimulus” and then ask yourself “where did they get all that money?”

The president actually doesn’t impact the economy all that much. Just an FYI.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
IMHO, You should die mad about it.

You know this impacts you as well? And everyone you pretend to speak for?

It's really fucking retarded you guys vote to make life even harder for regular people and yourselves and telling other people to die mad.

Why dont you go burn down another black owned business to protest racism? Dont let that self important "indigenous people" day high go to waste.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. 4.3 million quit their jobs in the month of August. Now, many of those probably just changed employers because someone offered them a higher wage or a better position, but that seems like a rather large number. Most of the people quiting were supposedly in the food and retail industries.

Tim Pool is going off the deep end with this economic collapse stuff but the shortages do seem to be getting worse. Make sure you buy all your Thanksgiving stuff early this year because there might not be enough to go around. The vaccine mandates are going to lead to a lot more people quiting their jobs or getting fired to.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. 4.3 million quit their jobs in the month of August. Now, many of those probably just changed employers because someone offered them a higher wage or a better position, but that seems like a rather large number. Most of the people quiting were supposedly in the food and retail industries.

Tim Pool is going off the deep end with this economic collapse stuff but the shortages do seem to be getting worse. Make sure you buy all your Thanksgiving stuff early this year because there might not be enough to go around. The vaccine mandates are going to lead to a lot more people quiting their jobs or getting fired to.

That happened a lot in the 1970s too.

Inflation caused wage inflation and workers quit their jobs in search of higher salaries so turnover was quite high.

This situation may last for the better part of this decade as there is a lot of economic instability and more inflation coming.

The rise in home prices was prevalent back then too as well as food/fuel prices.

It's like a 70's redux only its unfolding faster.

I sense more trouble ahead.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I disagree. There are plenty of leftists who can't figure out basic cause and effect.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Rather than doing anything meaningful to address surging inflation caused by destructive left wing policies Biden White House laugh and joke about it.

Democrats are not going to fix anything. They are just going to make it all worse.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#emptyshelvesjoe is now trending on Twitter.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As a side note start buying your Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff now because Biden's empty shelves are just going to get worse.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what happens when you ban all drilling on Federal Lands.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing is, it's not really the Biden economy.

It's the Reagan/Bush I/Clinton/Bush II/Obama/Trump/Biden economy. And it's a shit show for sure.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anything to deflect, eh? As if Biden's stupid failed policies haven't resulted in this. How dishonest are you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anything to deflect, eh? As if Biden's stupid failed policies haven't resulted in this. How dishonest are you?

It's not a deflection. It's the reality. All of the wholesale sellout of the American worker over the past 30, 40 years, which includes shipping manufacturing to China, Indonesia, Mexico, Bangaladesh, etc., bailing out banks while allowing the housing crisis to proceed, spending trillions on wars for resources, and giving corporations power over the government and the economy, have created the current economic situation. Don't be stupid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! This was yesterday at San Diego International Airport. "Paging Empty Shelves Joe!"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As always, Twitter gets mad that truths are being trafficked and comes to Biden's rescue. It reminds me of when Joe's crackhead son forgot his laptop at a repair shop which continued all sorts of emails wrt the Biden family's corruption and Twitter blocked the story even though it was 100% true.