The biden economy is in shambles

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
245136660_10158698901594755_1942798155217824545_n.jpg

Actually automation is at a record high. Even manufacturing has been making a come back in recent years all extremely highly automated.

It would be great if they could automate the supply chain.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden got cheated into office and he's been a complete disaster. Cheated elections actually do have consequences. Inflation is through the roof, like 15% to 20% in 9 months. Gas went from $2.00/gal to $3.50/gal where I live, the lyin motherfucker pledged no vax mandates last year yet here we are with him mandating. My mom has to fly home to Florida this week and most likely her flight will be cancelled at least once. But hey, orange man bad not around helping America anymore!!! Fuk, at this point, I'd welcome the fake VP give it a go.

Ya need ta pay even more tax Lokmeer.

Y'aint pay in enough.

Ya gotta pay even more Bud.

If I was St Biden I'd tax ya ta the Max, eh.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many of us are paying plenty. We are still going through probate on some of my father's estate (he died last year) and just this month we had to cut a check to the IRS for $63,000. He had sold a rental property in early 2020 and that was for the realized capital gains plus late fee (he died and thus missed the filing deadline while we went through probate to get access to some of his funds).

That was one year's federal taxes paid on behalf of a dead man. State taxes were more on top of it. How much more do I have to pay before you think I have paid my fair share?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Anyone else see that weak as hell jobs report and remember when the labor market was strong under Trump?

Not that any of the liberal douchebags living on handouts around here care tho

what a failure Libs are
Let's see - Dow is waaaayyyy over when Trump was pushed out by popular demand.

Unemployment much lower
..and employers clambering for employees.

Ooooh, I am sooo sorry. Trump was a total failure.

Yep - Biden wayyyy better than Trump.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many of us are paying plenty. We are still going through probate on some of my father's estate (he died last year) and just this month we had to cut a check to the IRS for $63,000. He had sold a rental property in early 2020 and that was for the realized capital gains plus late fee (he died and thus missed the filing deadline while we went through probate to get access to some of his funds).

That was one year's federal taxes paid on behalf of a dead man. State taxes were more on top of it. How much more do I have to pay before you think I have paid my fair share?

I'm only needling him.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i love how all those chinese goods r sitting in LAs harbor

buy american, no wait

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually if a person is a foreigner and they own rental property in the States it's automatically taxed by the IRS 35-40%. Probably more now that Biden is President.

When I was a contractor in the States we had to pay 40%. So we put aside 40% of our paychecks for tax season.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyone else see that weak as hell jobs report and remember when the labor market was strong under Trump?

what a failure Libs are

Unemployment much lower

you're too stupid to even bother with if you actually are dumb enough to take all that at face value

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

what a failure Libs are

Unemployment much lower

you're too stupid to even bother with if you actually are dumb enough to take all that at face value
ooooowkay, fella. Whatever you barf.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden got cheated into office and he's been a complete disaster. Cheated elections actually do have consequences. Inflation is through the roof, like 15% to 20% in 9 months. Gas went from $2.00/gal to $3.50/gal where I live, the lyin motherfucker pledged no vax mandates last year yet here we are with him mandating. My mom has to fly home to Florida this week and most likely her flight will be cancelled at least once. But hey, orange man bad not around helping America anymore!!! Fuk, at this point, I'd welcome the fake VP give it a go.

Ya need ta pay even more tax Lokmeer.

Y'aint pay in enough.

Ya gotta pay even more Bud.

If I was St Biden I'd tax ya ta the Max, eh.
No you wouldnt josephine. If you were biden, you wouldnt even be able to spell tax.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

what a failure Libs are

Unemployment much lower

Trump won, faggit ass.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually if a person is a foreigner and they own rental property in the States it's automatically taxed by the IRS 35-40%. Probably more now that Biden is President.

When I was a contractor in the States we had to pay 40%. So we put aside 40% of our paychecks for tax season.
ffs ypur posts r duller than a bowling ball

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ffs ypur posts r duller than a bowling ball

..and I suppose posts are only become exciting if some guy is ogling or talking dirty to ya in a forum.

It's likely the only attention ya ever get, eh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gas prices at a 7 year high!
Proctor and Gamble announce large price increases!!
Stolen elections have consequences!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what a failure Libs are

Unemployment much lower

He is.

Only the surface exists to him. He is way too smart for all that "extra" noise.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

what a failure Libs are

Unemployment much lower

He is.

Only the surface exists to him. He is way too smart for all that "extra" noise.
That guy has the depth of a morning frost

you’d get more credible answers handing crayons to a fuckimg monkey

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what a total fuckup biden is

but liberal won't blame him tho because according to the bubble gum economists around here Presidents have very little to do with the shape of the economy

unless of course, it's trump, then everything is his fault. A distant star exploding in the universe is his fault

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what a total fuckup biden is

but liberal won't blame him tho because according to the bubble gum economists around here Presidents have very little to do with the shape of the economy

unless of course, it's trump, then everything is his fault. A distant star exploding in the universe is his fault

Savings should key word. Even in your reality.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am not fearing the poor house any time soon. I still recognize that bad policies result in bad outcomes no matter if we are talking about economic or social policies. They should still be challenged and opposed for that very reason.

Further more, the claim you made that anyone who does oppose bad policies and the bad politicians who push them must some how be poor is both nonsensical as well as childish. We are on track to see the real buying power of the US dollar dropping by half over the next ten years if current trends continue and that would be a disaster for everyone.

Realize almost half of all dollars printed in the world were printed year to year and a half. Clearly, the politicians want to inflate away the national debt but that will continue to cause high inflation and damage every aspect of the economy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. You certainly read a lot into my post. I’m not feeling I have to BLAME anyone or thing. I wasnt much of a Boy Scout, but the motto Be Prepared covers a lot of important territory in my mind.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Economists are saying the US economy is more than likely already back in recession. Work place participation rates are way down, so fewer total workers, there was a labor shortage but Biden has insisted on making it work by demanding unvaccinated people get fired. Half of all small businesses are now out of business.

The transportation system is literally breaking down due to to few workers and to many government regulations. It took Biden and the Democrats just nine months to destroy the American economy.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Economists are saying the US economy is more than likely already back in recession. Work place participation rates are way down, so fewer total workers, there was a labor shortage but Biden has insisted on making it work by demanding unvaccinated people get fired. Half of all small businesses are now out of business.

The transportation system is literally breaking down due to to few workers and to many government regulations. It took Biden and the Democrats just nine months to destroy the American economy.

Didn't that buttplug guy tell us all of these things were a good thing?