The biden economy is in shambles

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was never a free for all under Trump. Reducing 7 million pages of overbearing regulations down to just 6 million pages doesn't equal no regulation. Frankly, it sounds like you are flailing about to try to make the horrible economic mess Democrats made disappear.

I don't think Americans will be forgetting it any time soon especially since they are earning less yet costs for everything are skyrocketing.

Too many of these people just do not get these regulations are an attack on regular Americans to favor wealthy corporate elites.

And they dont wanna hear that either.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and I got my new property tax bill this month (the rentals all have a mortgage so I just have the mortgage company handle those and roll it into the balance but my primary residence is free and clear so I have to pay that one). It went up almost $1000 compared to last year.

I am getting tired of paying this shit.

There was never a free for all under Trump. Reducing 7 million pages of overbearing regulations down to just 6 million pages doesn't equal no regulation. Frankly, it sounds like you are flailing about to try to make the horrible economic mess Democrats made disappear.

I don't think Americans will be forgetting it any time soon especially since they are earning less yet costs for everything are skyrocketing.

Its was a free for all. In reality the market never really recovered, after fatso failed to do anything about the virus. He could have been a real hero. He instead fucked up big time.

He did everything that Biden did but wanted a more balanced approach wrt to harmful and counter productive lockdowns then under Trump. Hell, more people died in 9 months of Biden despite the three vaccines Trump got fast tracked. Lastly, Trump wanted to ban all travel from China (a bit too late as the CCP was lying to the world about how bad their outbreak was) and Dems lied and claimed quarantines were "racist".

So the whole reason the Wu-flu came here was due to Democrat race baiting lies. You should come back to the fact based world, dude, facts might be scary but it is still a better place.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read there is a shortage of pilots too. Are you realizing there is a huge labor shortage? Especially in Ca. Blaming the Dems is dumb. I never hear about a guest worker program out of the Republicans. It’s is badly needed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Too many of these people just do not get these regulations are an attack on regular Americans to favor wealthy corporate elites.

Government regulations prevent housing from being constructed then they wonder why housing is so expensive. Most of the regulations aren't even for safety or the environment. They are pushed by politicians to keep their district safe so they can be reelected until their dying day.

The people who want laws to prevent ethnic ghettos from "gentrifying" (meaning going from a high crime shithole no one wants to live to being a nice place to live, work, shop, and play) are almost all Democrats of minority background. They want to keep the ghetto poor and majority black so they can get re-elected forever. If it becomes ethnically mixed and better income then racist race pimps will no longer have a safe seat and they know it. So they intentionally block civic improvements harming the very people they claim to be protecting.

It is the same reason Democrats in California recently passed a law to kill all single family home zoning laws. The suburbs are swing districts and they want to make them blue districts. That is their only motivation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Government regulations prevent housing from being constructed then they wonder why housing is so expensive. Most of the regulations aren't even for safety or the environment. They are pushed by politicians to keep their district safe so they can be reelected until their dying day.

The people who want laws to prevent ethnic ghettos from "gentrifying" (meaning going from a high crime shithole no one wants to live to being a nice place to live, work, shop, and play) are almost all Democrats of minority background. They want to keep the ghetto poor and majority black so they can get re-elected forever. If it becomes ethnically mixed and better income then racist race pimps will no longer have a safe seat and they know it. So they intentionally block civic improvements harming the very people they claim to be protecting.

It is the same reason Democrats in California recently passed a law to kill all single family home zoning laws. The suburbs are swing districts and they want to make them blue districts. That is their only motivation.

It wont change either. The people who believe the democrats are going to make sure it never does.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read there is a shortage of pilots too. Are you realizing there is a huge labor shortage? Especially in Ca. Blaming the Dems is dumb. I never hear about a guest worker program out of the Republicans. It’s is badly needed.

The labor shortage is entirely due to Democrat policies. They are paying people to not work so they have fewer workers. The day cares are still closed in most blue states so women are forced to stay home and watch the kids. Democrats directly caused this with their bad policies. Oh, and Biden made it so a hell of a lot more people who aren't really disabled now can qualify for SSDI so that was millions more people who were working now not working and instead sucking the government's tit.

We still have 200,000 fewer women in the workforce then there was the day Biden took office. This is cause and effect and everyone who isn't delusional can see that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
-So you don't think expanded unemployment benefits resulted in people staying out of work longer?

-You don't think expanding SSDI benefits eligibility doesn't encourage people to quit their job and stay home collecting government checks?

-You don't think expanding welfare payments encourages people to not get a job?

-You think keeping day care closed doesn't effect mothers ability to hold a job?

What is it you "aren't buying"? Logic? Cause and effect?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It turns out when you pay people more in unemployment than they were making when they were employed... Well, people put off finding new employment for as long as possible. Also the longer they are unemployed the harder it is for them to get back into the workforce. Many people in their 50's and 60's, even some in their 40's, just dropped out of labor force filled for SSDI or VA Disability or whatever and never plan to rejoin the labor market.

Greatly expanding the definition and eligibility for free disability payments results in millions quitingntheir jobs to sit home and collect that sweet government cheese.

It is not just food stamps but all forms of welfare have had their payouts dramatically increased. What is the effect of this? More people decide they just will stay on welfare instead of looking for a job. Do you think that fewer people looking for work contributes to a worker shortage?

40% of daycare centers nation wide closed by lockdowns never reopened. Yes, many Democrat run shitholes still won't let daycare centers reopen even though children are the least effected by covid. Not exactly following the science are they? Oh, and do you think mothers having to stay home to watch there kids impacts theor ability to work outside the home at all?

Again, all caused by Democrat policies. How can you even deny this reality?!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW many of these "disabled people" absolutely can still work. Take the VA Disability ratings system. Did you know simply being diagnosed with sleep apnea gets you a 50% service connected disability rating as long as you can prove either 1) You had sleep apnea during your time in service or 2) One of your other service connected disabilities contributed to weight gain in your later life (people will claim PTSD, say the PTSD drove them to drinking, and that they gained weight because of their drinking thus causing sleep apnea).

The VA's treatment for sleep apnea is to use a CPAP machine while sleeping. Obviously, that guy is not so disabled that he cannot work but, he'll, he is getting a nice check from the VA each month, section 8 housing, food stamps, and God knows what other gifts stacked on top (maybe a partial unearned VA pension or SSDI). So even though he is fit for work he will comfortable exit the workforce and suck up that government cheese instead.

Leaves more time for watching tv.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It turns out when you pay people more in unemployment than they were making when they were employed... Well, people put off finding new employment for as long as possible. Also the longer they are unemployed the harder it is for them to get back into the workforce. Many people in their 50's and 60's, even some in their 40's, just dropped out of labor force filled for SSDI or VA Disability or whatever and never plan to rejoin the labor market.

Greatly expanding the definition and eligibility for free disability payments results in millions quitingntheir jobs to sit home and collect that sweet government cheese.

It is not just food stamps but all forms of welfare have had their payouts dramatically increased. What is the effect of this? More people decide they just will stay on welfare instead of looking for a job. Do you think that fewer people looking for work contributes to a worker shortage?

40% of daycare centers nation wide closed by lockdowns never reopened. Yes, many Democrat run shitholes still won't let daycare centers reopen even though children are the least effected by covid. Not exactly following the science are they? Oh, and do you think mothers having to stay home to watch there kids impacts theor ability to work outside the home at all?

Again, all caused by Democrat policies. How can you even deny this reality?!

Well whomever is the beneficiaries of these entitilements better enjoy them while they're still around, eh? Certainly they won't last nor be around forever.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe? You didn’t answer my question. Look what people even posting here used bail out money for. I can only guess what a family of 4 collected. Maybe Merica has turned into something we both hate.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your question? You already know I said Biden won the election but that changing all the rules at the last minute was dirty as fuck. Especially tossing out all signature verification requirements and allowing ballot harvesting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Inflation growth has meant all the wage gains American workers have made since Biden became president have disappeared. Americans now make less in inflation adjusted terms than they did in 2019 or 2020. Inflation has only increased and gotten worse since that article was written.

It is like you dullards don't know what inflation is.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great business man/negotiator. A failure at both. With lots of exciting things on the horizon. Another broke phony. Send money, quick

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Inflation growth has meant all the wage gains American workers have made since Biden became president have disappeared. Americans now make less in inflation adjusted terms than they did in 2019 or 2020. Inflation has only increased and gotten worse since that article was written.

Of course you do know that is because Trump fuct the economy and now it's revving again.

Supply - demand. Ever heard of that, child?

You see - all of this will even out when production catches up with pent up demand.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh how fun, he's raving about inflation again! Stop listening to Pundits explain economic trends.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Oh how fun, he's raving about inflation again! Stop listening to Pundits explain economic trends.
I see Oderstink is in full melty button mode again.

He only does the best melts.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Nobody melts as fast and furiously as him.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Liquid in 60 seconds.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Liquid in 60 seconds.
How nice of you to warn admin before you cum in his mouth

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Liquid in 60 seconds.
Oh, Bigly - was that the best you could manage, or
did you save your "A" melt for another thread?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Liquid in 60 seconds.
Oh, Bigly - was that your best you could manage, or
did you save your "A" melt for another thread?
Pauncho is not sending his best melties, Sad.