The Bilderbergs are in Portugal

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ok, so we got two idiots that like Globohomo (no doubt because of their faggotry, tranny, Jewish ways), and one idiot that cant figure out how to get close to them. Fuckin' hell Lotus, Alex Jones did it at the Bohemian Grove, surely you can!! Its a hotel, get a room!!! Pretend you Uber Eats droppin' off the goods! You're suppose to be a teacher for Crimminy sake!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok, so we got two idiots that like Globohomo (no doubt because of their faggotry, tranny, Jewish ways), and one idiot that cant figure out how to get close to them. Fuckin' hell Lotus, Alex Jones did it at the Bohemian Grove, surely you can!! Its a hotel, get a room!!! Pretend you Uber Eats droppin' off the goods! You're suppose to be a teacher for Crimminy sake!
I remember a WEF meeting in Davos earlier this year, the paranoid cunts hired 600 ex-SAS guards as private security...

At least they know we fucking hate them Lol.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And @LotusBud rests on her laurels and does nothing.

You could've at least served them some of your "special" killer meatloaf!!! Saved us from these Globalists!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Lötusbutt and her adopted country of slavers! Now there’s some fucking irony for the bitch and her leftist ideology.

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And then what?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Why don't you do something, Big Talker? And what, exactly, would you do if you were here?

Oh, I get it, you like to bitch about them, but when it comes down to it, you do nothing about it. Doing nothing = nothing.

As for me.....

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So you thinnk posting an animated gif of a confederate flag on Bastard Factory is DOING something? LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

Why aren't you in Lisbon, pal?
:GimmeFoods:

Well for starters, Lunch Lady, NOW when you search that image, guess what site pops up first..... Bastard Factory!!!

Second, I been out there the past few years actually flying a flag. Giving a big "fuck you" to the narrative of Globohomo trying to do away with us!!!!

Third, they aint in my country at the moment having a meeting are they! No! They are in YOUR neighborhood!!! Stand tall Lunch Lady!!!! Wave your flag in defiance of their tyranny!!!! Do SOMETHING for fucks sake!!!! Nothing is NOTHING!!!!

iu