Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Discuss...

byz.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The early church were all Jews....Christianity began with the Jews. The Jews are who brought Christianity to Rome and the time Roman's were persecuting early Christains.

Christ walked the earth a Jewish man.

Brilliant!

In other news, water is wet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And yet jews loathe Christians and Christianity...
Yes. They had Jesus crucified. And they casted out the earth church as heretics and blasphemers.

It's split the jews. Some left the old Covent system to follow Christ and the rest stayed and persecuted the Christains.

It's still started with Jews though. That's all I was saying.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And Palestinians... and so called Western democratic values, supported by the American taxpayer going back decades!
Jews are at perpetual war with the "amalek", which includes White Europeans, Germans in particular, but Russians also, along with Palestinians and just about anyone else who they don't like and believe to be a threat.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Discuss...

byz.jpg
Wow, there is a lot to unpack here. It's like unpacking a picnic bag that you forgot about weeks ago and now all of the food in it is rotten.

So first off... why does it say that the Jews destroyed the Roman Empire? Yes, Christianity was one of the factors that led to it's collapse, but Rome did it to itself after they chose to adopt Christianity as their religion by themselves. There where far more important factors than this though, such as their VAST overextension, constant wars with Persia, and, as we all know, barbarian invasions from northern europe.

Also, it is a pretty broad generalization to say that the Byzantines never treated the Jews harshly. Sure, they didn't face the same amount of discrimination and persecution as the Romans had perpetuated centuries earlier, but they also weren't entirely exempt from discrimination.

Also, it was not the longest lived empire. Pandyan Tamil is the longest lasting empire in human history.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, there is a lot to unpack here. It's like unpacking a picnic bag that you forgot about weeks ago and now all of the food in it is rotten.

So first off... why does it say that the Jews destroyed the Roman Empire? Yes, Christianity was one of the factors that led to it's collapse, but Rome did it to itself after they chose to adopt Christianity as their religion by themselves. There where far more important factors than this though, such as their VAST overextension, constant wars with Persia, and, as we all know, barbarian invasions from northern europe.

Also, it is a pretty broad generalization to say that the Byzantines never treated the Jews harshly. Sure, they didn't face the same amount of discrimination and persecution as the Romans had perpetuated centuries earlier, but they also weren't entirely exempt from discrimination.

Also, it was not the longest lived empire. Pandyan Tamil is the longest lasting empire in human history.
"Adam Hitler" Is a Cosplayer, Know what I mean?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're a redditor, aren't you?

The Ottoman Empire ultimately caused the fall, but some sources say that the jews had a hand in it too, through collusion and given the jews well documented history of sabotage, behind the scenes cloak and dagger antics etc, I'd say that it's definitely in the realm of possibility.

I'm not concerned about how well the jews were treated, I'm just pointing out how even back then, people were aware of how dangerous it is to allow jews to worm their way into positions of power and influence.

109 instances of jewish expulsions and it's not once been their fault? LOL give me a fucking break...