The Daily News .

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Couldn't find a thread dedicated to current news, maybe there is one but it's buried and I haven't the patience to look for it.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek found dead in Manhattan townhouse

cars-ocasek2.jpg

Ric Ocasek, the lead singer of iconic new wave rock band The Cars, was found dead in his Manhattan apartment on Sunday, law enforcement sources told The Post. He was 75 years old.

Ocasek was discovered unconscious and unresponsive at around 4:14 p.m. inside his Gramercy Park pad by his estranged wife, Paulina Porizkova, sources said.

He appeared to have died from natural causes, sources added.

Ocasek and his seminal new wave band The Cars shot to fame with their self-titled hit album in the 1978, which included hits such as “My Best Friend’s Girl” and “Just What I Needed.”

The singer reflected on his years in the band when he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year.

“It’s certainly a wonderful feeling to be accepted by peers and you see the people that are in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, who gets inducted, it’s a positive feeling that you get,” Ocasek said in an interview with Rolling Stone.

From 1978 to 1987, the band churned out six records — “five of which are good-to-great,” said Erik Adams, an AV Club music critic, in a 2018 article.

“And then there are The Cars, the type of band that put out a perfect debut record, and then had the audacity to not pack it in after that,” the critic wrote.

In 1984, the band received another notable accolade, winning MTV’s “Video of the Year” award for its hit song off its 5th album, “You Might Think.”

After a long hiatus, the band reunited in 2011 and released an album called “Move Like This.” It was the band’s first, and only, album without late- bassist Benjamin Orr, who died in 2000.

Ocasek had recently placed the home where he was found
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
after he and Porizkova
in May 2018.

The pair — who shared two children together — had been together for 28 years when they separated.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif

4-this-just-in.jpg

OnkleDilP has just been arrested for sexY time with his 'Lambo' ... it has been confirmded ..

36B461A900000578-0-image-a-29_1469802755968.jpg

Updates will be provided as we learn more about this unsettling situation ..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory
Hi
I feel like this thread is going to morph into something other than what it was intended...could you please maybe move it to meltdown ??
Thanks a bunch big guy (:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Move to Meltdown? Saudia Arabia agrees whole-heartedly.

Saudi.jpg

The latest round of Trump tweets threatening military action in response to attacks on Saudi Arabia prompted a fiery response from a Democratic presidential contender.

Replying directly to Trump on Twitter, Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) slammed the president for, in her view, seeking marching orders with regard to a potential strike against Iran following the attack on a Saudi oil plant.

“Trump awaits instructions from his Saudi masters,” Gabbard wrote. “Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not ‘America First.'”

Trump awaits instructions from his Saudi masters. Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard)

Gabbard’s tweet came in response to Trump saying that the U.S. is “locked and loaded” to respond to the attack against the Saudis.

“Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked,” Trump wrote. “There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!”

Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

Gabbard has faced her own criticisms on Middle East policy. In particular, she’s come under fire for meeting with Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad in 2017.

The Hawaii representative has been mired at roughly one percent in the Democratic race. She failed to qualify for the third Democratic debate and is currently on the outside looking in for the next debate in October.

SSS
- didn't even change a few words on that article for fun

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
“Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not ‘America First.'”

winner.svg

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Look at that picture again a bit closer. See all those "streets"? That's how we know if a country is trying to covertly do secret projects, such as building secret nuke plants or just make unseen roads that they'd use to transport needed materials of any kind to a place they don't want anyone to know the where/what/why.

That is, of course, my guess that we are still in Afghanistan to completely map it because that cannot be done by satellites because 'ghan is so full of caves and mountain-covered terrain that their home advantage is enormous. Ask Russia, or even us.

Anyway, it is difficult for even sand nuggets to be super secretive about it. To construct any large or even medium-sized complex of one sort or another is more complicated than most know (I used ArcGIS in college). Large machinery leaves heavy tracks, even in sand that some may assume blows over the tracks. It can't because the machinery has to move more than once or was seen by America's eyes that stay open 24/7.

As for the BOOM!, the rabbit hole cannot be seen because the event was merely the first move of our enemies. It's created a clusterfuck of loony conspiracy theorists that runs all the way to the top of our chain of command. That BOOM? The cost is and will continue to be staggering, quite possible in the $trillions. Add the huge coming war? Priceless!

I've already served in the Army who grudgingly, slowly paid my Texas State fees as a "Thank you" (Hurry up and WAIT!!!), but I'd certainly immediately return to shoot at whoever the fuck will be first on our list, which may wind up not even being Iran. Nobody knows for sure yet, but I'll shoot anyone I don't know, I'm a Texan...

SSS
- rootin' tootin' cowboy

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly. first post of yours I've read in its entirety SSS ...I feel somewhat 'satisfied'

ab9944799990e862fbfe98f4d4ce3a4b.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Well as you said, you put me on Ignore so this has to be the first post of mine you finished...

SSS
- thank fuck for your Reading Monkey

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The Saudies most likey blew them selfs up just to start some shit and with the blessing from the USA and also keep in mind how much they hate us and would love nothing more than to see us go belly up !

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well as you said, you put me on Ignore so this has to be the first post of mine you finished...

SSS
- thank fuck for your Reading Monkey
Ignore ?? don't flatter yourself there ... no ones so far been good enough for my ignore option..

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
You're fulla shit, gimp. You said you praised the point of placing me atop your list. I have that effect on weaklings like you, Stinkaroo. Don't make me feel like maybe find the post you announced your trembling stand against my senseless evil, racism, and other things you occasionally pay attention to - the news. Wash your fucking pits and taint out real good before brushing and flossing and push the button for a nurse to come by to clean your spooge out of your belly button...

SSS
- don't fuck any more warmed up pumpkins, it's not Halloween yet

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're a fucking stupid windbag that sucks dick for the protein you pale paki furnished idiot lolol

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

Whell, ^that's an interesting read. Thing is, those female assassins are mimicking the end of Nekromantik 2. You know, how the hid a bone saw under the pillow and told her fuckpunk she wanted to get kinky by tying him up. She then mounts him and fucks him well enough that his dick is at its hardest. She then pulls out the saw from under the pillow and saws his head off, immediately afterwards using a rubber band to tightly wrap around his cock, and replaced that guy's head with her old necrophiliac boyfriend's head she dug up. Hey! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, wimp.

Oh, and that part about bathing their victim's blood? Yeah that came from Diablo 2 when the Countess bathes in the blood of virgins. The drinking blood part is so trendy...

SSS
- very readable news

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Whell, ^that's an interesting read. Thing is, those female assassins are mimicking the end of Nekromantik 2. You know, how the hid a bone saw under the pillow and told her fuckpunk she wanted to get kinky by tying him up. She then mounts him and fucks him well enough that his dick is at its hardest. She then pulls out the saw from under the pillow and saws his head off, immediately afterwards using a rubber band to tightly wrap around his cock, and replaced that guy's head with her old necrophiliac boyfriend's head she dug up. Hey! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, wimp.

Oh, and that part about bathing their victim's blood? Yeah that came from Diablo 2 when the Countess bathes in the blood of virgins. The drinking blood part is so trendy...

SSS
- very readable news
She's pretty cute too. I guess she doesn't worry about blood borne diseases.