The democrats are a joke

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
Fun fact, Hey MAGA, the federal judge who just ordered Steve Bannon to report to prison was appointed by Trump.

UhI9x6f.png

Former Trump adviser and staunch opponent of personal hygiene Steve Bannon has been ordered by a judge to report to prison on July 1st.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Fun fact, Hey MAGA, the federal judge who just ordered Steve Bannon to report to prison was appointed by Trump.

UhI9x6f.png

Former Trump adviser and staunch opponent of personal hygiene Steve Bannon has been ordered by a judge to report to prison on July 1st.
Whoa !
It's that hate America look isn't it?

1200px-Khalid_Shaikh_Mohammed_after_capture.jpg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hallie Biden, the widow of President Joe Biden’s late son Beau Biden, who Hunter Biden had a affair with just testified in federal court that the president’s surviving son, Hunter Biden, introduced her to crack cocaine.
What a great family! Typical Democrats!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hallie Biden, who testified under a grant of immunity, said Thursday that she found the revolver in Hunter’s truck on Oct. 23, 2018, and threw it out behind a grocery store.

“I didn’t want him to hurt himself or my kids to find it and hurt themselves,” she testified.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hallie Biden, who testified under a grant of immunity, said Thursday that she found the revolver in Hunter’s truck on Oct. 23, 2018, and threw it out behind a grocery store.

“I didn’t want him to hurt himself or my kids to find it and hurt themselves,” she testified.
Such a nice FAMILY! BAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A guys girl friend trying to keep him safe, while he struggles with addiction is offensive to you?
BAHAAHAH he was bangin his dead brothers wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!