The democrats are a joke

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️

What is Project 2025 and what does it have to do with a second Trump term?​

Conservatives have created a guide for how Trump and allies could dismantle the US government if he wins the election

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2LK2yGo.jpeg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My take is 2025 could be a rough year economically @Seamajor .... no matter who gets in.

Keep yer gold 'n silver stash handy as it may offer you a cushion in difficult times.

I'd still get yer metals out of a bank safety deposit box and either stash it in a private vault or in the cellar of a home for a trusted relative or yer own.
No need to use my metal. Maybe to buy some more.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No need to use my metal. Maybe to buy some more.

However, my suggestion is you really ought to store it somewhere else other than a single Bank @Seamajor . At least consider diversify where you store rather than all in 1 place.

Your country has a habit of seizing things, like gold, when the SHTF & times gets tough, eh?

...plus your country's bank system isn't terribly stable.

Like 100 years ago, many are prone to bankruptcy and failure.
And if they go bankrupt, your access to that safety deposit box may be compromised. I believe during the Great Depression, many lost everything they had in those banks, including what was stored into those safety deposit boxes.

Even tho Canada didn't experience a single bank failure during the Great Depression and our Government didn't seize anyone's gold, they are not above that privilege either. Apparently the Government of Canada potentially (though not likely) has the right to seize everyone's gold too if they decided to exercise that option.

While there might not be any gold seizure in the future I suspect that gold will be more difficult to store, become more more elusive, costly and harder to hang onto or obtain.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I looked all around Vancouver for Senile @Joe but he went into hiding when I was there.

Ahhh yes, coffee pots....

Ghudvrw.jpeg
You must own a lotta junk @The Prowler.

Made in China too!

Actually I picked up a FREE Keurig coffee machine fer free Prowler. I didn't pay for it.

It's almost brand new and in perfect condition.

Doya want it?

Unlike you I didn't even need to waste my money to pay for it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Senile @Joe has about $20K worth of gold and he talks about it constantly. He is obsessed.

It is weird.

I can get rid of it at anytime and break even or make a small profit on those purchases @The Prowler.

Not like yer overpriced late model Corvette which keeps depreciating in value by the day Bald Prowler.

Essentially I can get a refund on those items I bought.
I actually might resell them one day.

But in yer case, yer stuck with yer overpriced depreciating asset, dumb Prowler.

You'll get 1/2 of what you paid at most Bald Prowler.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I can get rid of it at anytime and break even or make a small profit on those purchases @The Prowler.

Not like yer overpriced late model Corvette which keeps depreciating in value by the day Bald Prowler.

Essentially I can get a refund on those items I bought.
I actually might resell them one day.

But in yer case, yer stuck with yer overpriced depreciating asset, dumb Prowler.

You'll get 1/2 of what you paid at most Bald Prowler.

You old miserable broke fucktard. So worried about money all the time....

I have been driving my Corvette a lot lately. It is a fuckin' blast!!!

Life is too short to constantly be worrying about money, you dumb cunt Senile @Joe.

If you would have handled your finances better, you could be enjoying life like me, instead of pinching pennies!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You old miserable broke fucktard. So worried about money all the time....

I have been driving my Corvette a lot lately. It is a fuckin' blast!!!

Life is too short to constantly be worrying about money, you dumb cunt Senile @Joe.

If you would have handled your finances better, you could be enjoying life like me, instead of pinching pennies!!!

Hahahaha!!!
If I were you I'd spend all that money you blow on overpriced cars for some Hair Tonic to regrow yer scalp, Bald Prowler.

81GVsgUyuFL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

That'd make ya a much happier man, stead of bein' grumpy all the time. Put a smile on yer face too.

You really need a lotta cheerin' up, Prowler.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
If I were you I'd spend all that money you blow on overpriced cars for some Hair Tonic to regrow yer scalp, Bald Prowler.

81GVsgUyuFL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

That'd make ya a much happier man, stead of bein' grumpy all the time. Put a smile on yer face too.

You really need a lotta cheerin' up, Prowler.
It's Menthol Fresh, just like a nice Kool refreshing Cigarette.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If I were you

Dream on, you fuckin' idiot.

If you were me....you would have about 80 more IQ points.

If you were me....you would have a Net Worth about $11mil higher.

If you were me....you would not be a 60+ year old virgin.

If you were me....you would not be working in your old age.

If you were me....you would be playing baseball and hockey and pickleball.

If you were me....you would live in your own house instead of renting a shitty apartment.

If you were me....you would laugh at fuckin' idiots like.

You.

Senile @Joe.

You dumb cunt.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
Dream on, you fuckin' idiot.

If you were me....you would have about 80 more IQ points.

If you were me....you would have a Net Worth about $11mil higher.

If you were me....you would not be a 60+ year old virgin.

If you were me....you would not be working in your old age.

If you were me....you would be playing baseball and hockey and pickleball.

If you were me....you would live in your own house instead of renting a shitty apartment.

If you were me....you would laugh at fuckin' idiots like.

You.

Senile @Joe.

You dumb cunt.
Tell us about the Coffee Pots Prowl Dude!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Tell us about the Coffee Pots Prowl Dude!

I bought a shitload of them at very low prices, drove an hour each way to pick them up, and sold them for Zero profit to low income idiots like Senile @Joe who do not know how to handle their finances.

For most of them it will save them a couple hundred dollars a month to brew their own coffee instead of buying it at coffee shops.

Admin.

Have you no shame?
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a shitload of them at very low prices, drove an hour each way to pick them up, and sold them for Zero profit to low income idiots like Senile @Joe who do not know how to handle their finances.

For most of them it will save them a couple hundred dollars a month to brew their own coffee instead of buying it at coffee shops.
You are Sofa King amazing!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You are Sofa King amazing!!!!!

I do not know what that is referring to.

I am playing a gig for free this Sunday for a fundraiser for a local health care provider.

I have been giving about 10 hours a week to a local non-profit for the last few months to help them get their administrative procedures in order. That includes several hours of custom software development.

I drove about 25 minutes out of town yesterday at the last minute to umpire a game that had no umpires assigned.

I gave the waitress about a 30% tip tonight (she was very good).

I am probably the most kind and generous person on this forum.

Senile @Joe can eat a bag of dicks.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone watching Fatso cry crocodile tears, right now? He is seething. He is losing track to what he want to say. I’m hoping for an aneurism immediately