The democrats are disintegrating

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
On the heels of rejection @Admin. springs into action with an LGBTQ+ community center where sickening sexual practices carried out in glorious splendor can flourish unabated

He refuses to allow such a minor setback ie: @Breakfall 's refusal to supply him with additional penis pictures to stop him for the joys of successful sodomy with the man of his choice.

You go admin.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ew3Rail.png

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Are you still sore from the Drag Queen ass kicking you got last night?

6wNWU9x.png

Sorry Sodom, the bruises will heal your borderline personality may not.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
I was going to start a similar thread, The oligarchs that run the Dems will install Gavin Newsome while the party collapses around their ears.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Promoting nigger drag queens Lmao.... your parents would be proud of the colossal fag they created.
Since you posted about your Transgender idols, I was trying to communicate with you on your level. Try some ice on that black eye, you have nothing to be ashamed of Sodom you had know way of knowing a couple prissy Drag Queens were going to beat you senseless.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Who are you to talk?

You're constantly here for a NEW guy.

:Wise1:
Says the person with nearly 50,000 posts who just happens to be aware I am here constantly.

Either the irony is delicious or you are lurking as a guest watching me be here constantly. Which would suggest to someone with a modicum of intelligence you are here just as, or at a minimum, nearly as much as you claim I am.

Do you see now what I mean about you being dumber than a can of sardines? No you don't of course, but that's because you are dumber than a can of sardines.

Whataboutism - it requires skill and an above average IQ to use effectively.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The Dunning-Kruger Effect.
It's not just for psychologists anymore!
She is definitely the embodiment of the The Dunning-Kruger Effect. And from what I am told that is a big body. Lots of surface area to cover.

How does she say such utterly stupid things which are so poorly thought out and still manage to convince herself that she is intelligent? Are community colleges this masterful in the art of deception these days?

yhuck yhuck. I win the internet. You was here 12 hours yesterday and the same every day for 5 days straight now. You has no life outside this forum. I'm certain of this. I sat there and timed you. yhuck yhuck as she gleefully hi fives the other spazzolla who lives out his sordid existence as a wholly committed thread barnacle hoping to win the life time achievement award of most inane dullard to ever login to an internet forum.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
How does she say such utterly stupid things which are so poorly thought out and still manage to convince herself that she is intelligent? Are community colleges this masterful in the art of deception these days?

I could only hypothesize because there's no way I'm going to voluntarily try to put myself into her mindset merely to better understand why she is the way she is.

For the sake of my own peace of mind I just accept that's who she is and act accordingly.

It's like that ancient Chinese proverb:

"You can't save 'em all, Hasselhoff."

I will say though that I don't believe it has anything to do with whatever formal education she may have had. I've taken some classes at a community college myself and in my experience they're just like any other higher education facility... what you get out of it depends mostly on what you put into it.

I'd be more inclined to surmise that her issues are congenital.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I could only hypothesize because there's no way I'm going to voluntarily try to put myself into her mindset merely to better understand why she is the way she is.

For the sake of my own peace of mind I just accept that's who she is and act accordingly.

It's like that ancient Chinese proverb:

"You can't save 'em all, Hasselhoff."

I will say though that I don't believe it has anything to do with whatever formal education she may have had. I've taken some classes at a community college myself and in my experience they're just like any other higher education facility... what you get out of it depends mostly on what you put into it.

I'd be more inclined to surmise that her issues are congenital.
From what I am told she has poor genes and is ESL.

No, no. Not ESL as in Exercise Sabotages Life which she obviously pledges allegiance to.

The other ESL as in English Second Language.

Must be tough being the progeny of border hoping first cousin hobbits -- growing up accustomed to the modesty and misery that comes with having parents too lazy to work for a living.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
From what I am told she has poor genes and is ESL.

No, no. Not ESL as in Exercise Sabotages Life which she obviously pledges allegiance to.

The other ESL as in English Second Language.

Must be tough being the progeny of border hoping first cousin hobbits -- growing up accustomed to the modesty and misery that comes with having parents too lazy to work for a living.
You seem to be afflicted with both. Poor fella