The democrats are disintegrating

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
mI6R3LW.png

Hi there

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are you entering a photo on behalf of lily in lieu of her cowardice ?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
who knew lilys little hobbit legs could move so much weight so quickly? She got the fuck outta dodge real quick accepting a challenge to post her picture side by side and have an open and honest election on who's indeed more of a barrel body :LOL3:

What's a matter lily? You don't think anyone will find your cellulite beard sexy?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
who knew lilys little hobbit legs could move so much weight so quickly? She got the fuck outta dodge real quick accepting a challenge to post her picture side by side and have an open and honest election on who's indeed more of a barrel body :LOL3:

What's a matter lily? You don't think anyone will find your cellulite beard sexy?

You've seen mine, they've seen mine...why just not post hers?

I said this a couple of posts up. You can't read?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You've seen mine, they've seen mine...why just not post hers?

I said this a couple of posts up. You can't read?
Pay attention for just a second, Lardly.

You said you have a picture of my woman as it was given to you. You implied she's a beast. And that's all assuming I am who you say I am.

I said by comparison to what I've seen of you you are hardly in any position to call anyone a beast. Or even imply it.

Unless you are as morbidly stupid as you are obese I would think even you would realize the burden of proof now rests upon your rather robust Linebacker shoulders -- because it is YOU who claimed to have a picture which can either prove or disprove what you are attempting to allege.

I'm sorry if your parents being adulterous siblings makes that too difficult for you to understand

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Time to back up the tough talk, Poopy Pants @Lily.

Start a thread with a poll.

Post the pictures.

I promise to vote honestly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pay attention for just a second, Lardly.

You said you have a picture of my woman as it was given to you. You implied she's a beast. And that's all assuming I am who you say I am.

I said by comparison to what I've seen of you you are hardly in any position to call anyone a beast. Or even imply it.

Unless you are as morbidly stupid as you are obese I would think even you would realize the burden of proof now rests upon your rather robust Linebacker shoulders -- because it is YOU who claimed to have a picture which can either prove or disprove what you are attempting to allege.

I'm sorry if your parents being adulterous siblings makes that too difficult for you to understand

Yeah, your idea of posting pictures to begin with, not mine. I implied you were clearly into bestiality.

I knew you would be a chickenshit about the whole thing.

You are dismissed, coward.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, your idea of posting pictures to begin with, not mine. I implied you were clearly into bestiality.

I knew you would be a chickenshit about the whole thing.

You are dismissed, coward.
So there does exist a symmetry between your stupidity and obesity

That is unfortunate

because I simply do not speak enough twinkie to excite your senses and perhaps switch your brain into the on position so that you can grasp the tight position you've placed yourself in.

Not that being in tight spots is uncommon to someone of your generous proportions. But still.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just as an aside.

I decided to run Lardly's pic through the Gemini AI engine with the request that it make her appear less fat and somewhat attractive.

it told me to go fuck myself and then my browser just crashed.

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So there does exist a symmetry between your stupidity and obesity

That is unfortunate

because I simply do not speak enough twinkie to excite your senses and perhaps switch your brain into the on position so that you can grasp the tight position you've placed yourself in.

Not that being in tight spots is uncommon to someone of your generous proportions. But still.
"Fatty foods are not just for breakfast, anymore" (Get a load of that guy! ^^)

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"Fatty foods are not just for breakfast, anymore" (Get a load of that guy! ^^)
Oh c'mon. At least try to be funny once in every 250 times you shit your self on this public medium.

For crying out loud already

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
☠️Private Forum Access
From what I am told she has poor genes and is ESL.

No, no. Not ESL as in Exercise Sabotages Life which she obviously pledges allegiance to.

The other ESL as in English Second Language.

Must be tough being the progeny of border hoping first cousin hobbits -- growing up accustomed to the modesty and misery that comes with having parents too lazy to work for a living.

I read English sign Language/ESL, which amounts to the same thing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always thought that Hutts were more prone to sloshing rather than running. Just like garden slugs.

giphy.gif

Gosh, the resemblance is uncanny. Slap a haystack wig and a sour puss expression on this beast and you have @Lily in full effect
Be proud amigo. It’s the best you can do

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And just like that, Piggly and his pitiful pay-dough posse' rode off into the sunset on their sparkle ponies.

donald-trump-dance.gif

and I'm a real good dancer!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

On you? Made me puke, ya foul ball