The democrats are disintegrating

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the person with nearly 50,000 posts who just happens to be aware I am here constantly.

Either the irony is delicious or you are lurking as a guest watching me be here constantly. Which would suggest to someone with a modicum of intelligence you are here just as, or at a minimum, nearly as much as you claim I am.

Do you see now what I mean about you being dumber than a can of sardines? No you don't of course, but that's because you are dumber than a can of sardines.

Whataboutism - it requires skill and an above average IQ to use effectively.

You are aware that posts have time stamps on them, right?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You are aware that posts have time stamps on them, right?
I am aware. As I am equally aware of the time and effort it must take to amass nearly 50,000 posts in a few short years.

Ironically the irony escapes you

Admin.

My black son dindu nuthin wrong.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I am aware. As I am equally aware of the time and effort it must take to amass nearly 50,000 posts in a few short years.

Ironically the irony escapes you
Hey fatass, shouldn't you be knocking off some laps in your Olympic Sized Cement Swimming Pond??

vjSD7aY.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
According to Stat boy, Gary makes a very small right to left spin in his chair every 2.5 seconds and made a total of 700 mini spins in this Youtube video.

At my age you take your exercise where you can get it without pulling a muscle or breaking a bone.

Leave my fitness routine alone!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
and yet, you oscillate between being morbidly obese to being a disgusting fat body.
you seem extra upset today. Surely there is a candidate in your party that will bring out the happier woman in you?