The dialectics of Trumptardism

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, and abortion is still legal. The question becomes where the line on regulations can be drawn. So, yes, I am correct. The court is saying abortion must be legal but that states may regulate it. Each state will decide their regulations and how restrictive they are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah. Killing kids = so not cool

The court cannot uphold this law without overturning the principal protections of Roe v. Wade. I thought you were conservative?
I dunno. Killing children just doesn’t seem like the right thing to do

Neither does forcing a woman and an unwanted baby into poverty. Personally, I’m tired of watching these skanks and their umpteenth boyfriend murder them while child services is overwhelmed by the amount of cases reported.

Can we go back to sterilizing them then? Like every woman who could be potentially a burden on society. Anyone who could have mental issues, has dropped out of school, been molested or raped, or shown criminal behavior by age 12? That was the initial plan to preserve society and stop undesirables from reproducing. It’s never just ONE baby either.
So basically you’re saying sterilize liberals

I’m for that

Can we purge the existing ones too?

Oooh… ooOH…. OoOH…. I think that means me!!! I can’t have children… well, actually that is a lie. The man is fixed. He offered to have it reversed, but this is like going to Disneyland w/NO lines *koolaid grin*

But I meant sterilize the ones deemed by the Courts to be unfit. I doubt we would have people like Flynn in the world if these laws were still in place.
Wow, your magic pussy cant fix that? Guess you really are all used up! :Sad:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers ~ I thought you were a conservative? Sterilization law was upheld by the Supreme Court (that’s the big one) in 1927’s Buck v Bell.

Your opinions on civil liberties and American constitutional democracy are disturbing… but that’s what happens when you put all your money on red.

I'm anti murder and pro civil liberties, baby killer....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It’s MIND-BLOWING that people are not making the connection between unplanned/unwanted pregnancy and the demise of society. How is a man supposed to grow uP, raise a family and produce contributing members of society when he himself is broken by having an absent father and never saw his mother loved properly? How can he go out into the world and be the type of man we need and want in society? I’m tired of these broken ass derelicts being unleashed into the world.

I’m sure we all know plenty of people who do not deserve children. Or do we not even bother ourselves with them? Most likely we know people who want children and can’t have them.

They say it takes a village to raise a child… what type of village surrounds a mother on welfare?

The only men who are for this are Republicans, who are typically married to women who raise the children. This is NOT their issue.

Don't want kids? Well then don't fuck....

Your desire to fuck doesn't make baby killing Ok...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So... You don't believe courts should review laws for legality and constitutionality? Also, you don't believe leftists have installed a hell of a lot of activist judges who ignore the written word of the law to imagine what ever they want?

Roe v Wade was a landmark decision. Republicans have successfully stacked our federal courts with anti-abortion judges who believed that Roe was wrongly decided – and are willing to reverse it.

No, not really. Worst case scenario is some states are allowed to put limits on it. That's it. Turning decisions over to states is not the end of the world and doesn't even effects anyone with a car or a bus ticket to go to another state.

How is a state able to overturn the federal court’s ruling? This violates our constitutional 14th amendment rights.

No state court is over turning anything. The SCotUS just didn't take up a case allowing a state regulation to go ahead. Worst case scenario states will set their own regulations and it is doubtful the SCotUS will allow abortion to be outlawed even if it allows states to decide on their own regulations.

Abortion will not be outlawed because it brings in too much money and it's a very beneficial division for political parties. None of them are interested in outlawing it.

It's our modern day Dred Scott slavery. It would probably take another civil war.

Once people find a good "nonperson" group of humans to oppress/abuse for profit.. they dont let that go easily.

It's a human rights crime and exploitation. And it's a powerful and wealthy industry. It's a beast, truly.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It’s MIND-BLOWING that people are not making the connection between unplanned/unwanted pregnancy and the demise of society. How is a man supposed to grow uP, raise a family and produce contributing members of society when he himself is broken by having an absent father and never saw his mother loved properly? How can he go out into the world and be the type of man we need and want in society? I’m tired of these broken ass derelicts being unleashed into the world.

I’m sure we all know plenty of people who do not deserve children. Or do we not even bother ourselves with them? Most likely we know people who want children and can’t have them.

They say it takes a village to raise a child… what type of village surrounds a mother on welfare?

The only men who are for this are Republicans, who are typically married to women who raise the children. This is NOT their issue.

Gotta agree here.

It's not like the slut's legs are being pried apart with a car jack or anything.

Contraceptives are also an option in a civilized society

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Gotta agree here.

It's not like the slut's legs are being pried apart with a car jack or anything.

Contraceptives are also an option in a civilized society

Even the morning after pill....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, and abortion is still legal. The question becomes where the line on regulations can be drawn. So, yes, I am correct. The court is saying abortion must be legal but that states may regulate it. Each state will decide their regulations and how restrictive they are.

It should be just as illegal as killing a born person.

Any ideology that removes human rights from any group of living human beings based on a philosophical concept of personhood it pure evil, abusive and unfit for civil society.

And the procedures are incredibly inhumane and the damage this does is so deep.

And we cannot even have honest, fact based discussions about it because pro abortion ideology wont allow it. They spread misinfo about life in the womb, about risks, and about how deeply devastating it is to many women. Also the issue of coercion and force isnt addressed or how abortion providers fail to report rape. This all ignored entirely.

The conversation/narrative around it is built on lies and distortions and it's done so much damage. But any industry that makes millions from the mercilessly killing of our weakest most vulnerable members of humanity will never be a solid one with integrity that we can trust. They are abusive liars who dont care if you bleed too death as long as they have your money and you bleed too death off of the property so they wont be responsible.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh but she has to fuck em all. she's a gift to the universe after all. One that no man can resist....unless there's something wrong with HIM! LMFAO!