The dialectics of Trumptardism

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Everything about the far right SCREAMS progressive constitutionalism… they claim they are conservatives, when in fact they are determined to substitute the decisions of the courts for the decisions of the people acting through their representatives raising serious challenges to the viability of conservative constitutional theory.

They are also completely devoid of democracy, which is a system of government by the WHOLE population.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So... You don't believe courts should review laws for legality and constitutionality? Also, you don't believe leftists have installed a hell of a lot of activist judges who ignore the written word of the law to imagine what ever they want?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So... You don't believe courts should review laws for legality and constitutionality? Also, you don't believe leftists have installed a hell of a lot of activist judges who ignore the written word of the law to imagine what ever they want?

Roe v Wade was a landmark decision. Republicans have successfully stacked our federal courts with anti-abortion judges who believed that Roe was wrongly decided – and are willing to reverse it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Roe v Wade was a landmark decision. Republicans have successfully stacked our federal courts with anti-abortion judges who believed that Roe was wrongly decided – and are willing to reverse it.

Stfu, baby killer....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, not really. Worst case scenario is some states are allowed to put limits on it. That's it. Turning decisions over to states is not the end of the world and doesn't even effects anyone with a car or a bus ticket to go to another state.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No, not really. Worst case scenario is some states are allowed to put limits on it. That's it. Turning decisions over to states is not the end of the world and doesn't even effects anyone with a car or a bus ticket to go to another state.

How is a state able to overturn the federal court’s ruling? This violates our constitutional 14th amendment rights.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

How is a state able to overturn the federal court’s ruling? This violates our constitutional 14th amendment rights.

You don't have the right to kill babies...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. Killing kids = so not cool

The court cannot uphold this law without overturning the principal protections of Roe v. Wade. I thought you were conservative?
I dunno. Killing children just doesn’t seem like the right thing to do

Neither does forcing a woman and an unwanted baby into poverty. Personally, I’m tired of watching these skanks and their umpteenth boyfriend murder them while child services is overwhelmed by the amount of cases reported.

Can we go back to sterilizing them then? Like every woman who could be potentially a burden on society. Anyone who could have mental issues, has dropped out of school, been molested or raped, or shown criminal behavior by age 12? That was the initial plan to preserve society and stop undesirables from reproducing. It’s never just ONE baby either.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers ~ I thought you were a conservative? Sterilization law was upheld by the Supreme Court (that’s the big one) in 1927’s Buck v Bell.

Your opinions on civil liberties and American constitutional democracy are disturbing… but that’s what happens when you put all your money on red.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The court cannot uphold this law without overturning the principal protections of Roe v. Wade. I thought you were conservative?

Neither does forcing a woman and an unwanted baby into poverty. Personally, I’m tired of watching these skanks and their umpteenth boyfriend murder them while child services is overwhelmed by the amount of cases reported.

Can we go back to sterilizing them then? Like every woman who could be potentially a burden on society. Anyone who could have mental issues, has dropped out of school, been molested or raped, or shown criminal behavior by age 12? That was the initial plan to preserve society and stop undesirables from reproducing. It’s never just ONE baby either.
So basically you’re saying sterilize liberals

I’m for that

Can we purge the existing ones too?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YOU don't believe the supreme court is currently made up of a majority of rightist activist judges who imterpret the law in ways that benefit them politically and ideologically?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

YOU don't believe the supreme court is currently made up of a majority of rightist activist judges who imterpret the law in ways that benefit them politically and ideologically?
If it hasn't been posted in a salacious YT video, he has no clue.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I’m for that

Go speed racer, go!

81vWrAMV0MS._AC_SX425_.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m for that

Oooh… ooOH…. OoOH…. I think that means me!!! I can’t have children… well, actually that is a lie. The man is fixed. He offered to have it reversed, but this is like going to Disneyland w/NO lines *koolaid grin*

But I meant sterilize the ones deemed by the Courts to be unfit. I doubt we would have people like Flynn in the world if these laws were still in place.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I’m for that

They're argument is that no one should be expected to ever be responsible.

Basically abortion support is a marketing campaign. It's been sold as a "right" and sold as "liberation" and it makes wealthy people very wealthy.

And there is no danger of actual scientific facts or honest analysis of what this cancer has brought to society and the implications.

It is literally putting MONEY and politics BEFORE humanity and human rights.

There is no reasonable or honest convo to be had with partisan pro aborts. They've been brainwashed with bumper sticker slogans (they are called "thought stoppers") to get out there and passionate defend the profits the elite rake in off the backs of frightened women in crisis under the mask of "womens rights"

While actual womens sex based rights were just tossed in the toilet with the Equality Act.

They are all aggresion and no consistency.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Back your claim.

Show us direct examples of these right wing activist SCOTUS by citing direct examples of right wing activism.

Dont just SAY it. BACK it. Because we CAN back claims and examples of left wing activism from the bench.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I’m for that

Basically abortion support is a marketing campaign. It's been sold as a "right" and sold as "liberation" and it makes wealthy people very wealthy.

And there is no danger of actual scientific facts or honest analysis of what this cancer has brought to society and the implications.

There is no reasonable or honest convo to be had with partisan pro aborts. They've been brainwashed with bumper sticker slogans (they are called "thought stoppers") to get out there and passionate defend the profits the elite rake in off the backs of frightened women in crisis under the mask of "womens rights"

While actual womens sex based rights were just tossed in the toilet with the Equality Act.

Shaddup.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As usual, a programmed useful idiot thinks asking someone to back their claims with facts is oh so funny.

We are doing it wrong guys! We gotta mindlessly agree with shit with NO actual evidence.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Back your claim.

Show us direct examples of these right wing activist SCOTUS by citing direct examples of right wing activism.

Dont just SAY it. BACK it. Because we CAN back claims and examples of left wing activism from the bench.
2ji3xf.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I’m for that

Shaddup.

If you cannot actually argue your dumb position, you shaddup.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Back your claim.

2ji3xf.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yep there it is guys.

This is how we should decide who runs SCOTUS. Memes.

Kavanaughs career and history here? Not important AT ALL. What kind of boring idiots actually look at that boring shit right?

He likes BEER!!! Fuck him! Blllasrrrgaas muh leftard logix!!

When I ask for direct examples to be cited? I'm talking about raw facts. Not the opinions marketed by corporate media. So please dont waste your time. If all you have is links to propaganda you ARE part of the problem.

Can an adult who can discern info cite actual examples of activism from the bench from Kavanaugh? This going to be decisions made that push right wing partisanship.

JUST the decision with a brief in your own words explaination of how its Republican activism will do. No links to corporate media - that's not a reliable or acceptable source.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is beer racist now?

Evidently Republicans should be pure as the driven snow while leftarded politicains can party it up all through college and that's fine.

Just more stupid hypocrisy from someone who has absolutely nothing of substance to actually support his cartoonish opinions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No state court is over turning anything. The SCotUS just didn't take up a case allowing a state regulation to go ahead. Worst case scenario states will set their own regulations and it is doubtful the SCotUS will allow abortion to be outlawed even if it allows states to decide on their own regulations.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s MIND-BLOWING that people are not making the connection between unplanned/unwanted pregnancy and the demise of society. How is a man supposed to grow uP, raise a family and produce contributing members of society when he himself is broken by having an absent father and never saw his mother loved properly? How can he go out into the world and be the type of man we need and want in society? I’m tired of these broken ass derelicts being unleashed into the world.

I’m sure we all know plenty of people who do not deserve children. Or do we not even bother ourselves with them? Most likely we know people who want children and can’t have them.

They say it takes a village to raise a child… what type of village surrounds a mother on welfare?

The only men who are for this are Republicans, who are typically married to women who raise the children. This is NOT their issue.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The court literally hasn't done anything. Roe v. Wade is still law, abortion is a legal right, the court has simply not taken up a case where plantiffs claimed any regulation of a abortion is a violation of RvW. So, it seems the court agrees that abortion should be legal but that states can legally regulate it but not outlaw it.

It seems obvious to me that many states are going to have few, if any, regulations on abortion while other states will have some pretty strict regulations. The courts will have to figure out at some point how much regulations of which kind are legal and what are illegal.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The court literally hasn't done anything. Roe v. Wade is still law, abortion is a legal right, the court has simply not taken up a case where plantiffs claimed any regulation of a abortion is a violation of RvW. So, it seems the court agrees that abortion should be legal but that states can legally regulate it but not outlaw it.

It seems obvious to me that many states are going to have few, if any, regulations on abortion while other states will have some pretty strict regulations. The courts will have to figure out at some point how much regulations of which kind are legal and what are illegal.

That is simply NOT true. The law in Texas making an abortion past 6 weeks illegal (which is earlier than most women even realize they are pregnant) is in effect currently.