The Disrespect for the Navy at this Forum

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yes, men and women that are on alert 24/7 to defend us.

wait…

You mean this forum supports hardened thugs and criminals finding Jesus but people who have served our country are constantly mocked for their honor and duty.

That just doesn’t make any sense. SMH

Depends entirely on who is getting mocked and ridiculed.

The person mocking the service member when they have not served a tour themselves has zero integrity for going there is my position here.

Well that's just silly. Having served in the armed forces does not automatically excuse a person from being a shitbag. Sorry.
It is terrible however, when a real solider does something like this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

it is very unfortunate, but the article divulges that the former marine had never been diagnosed with PTSD… so I doubt his prior service has anything to do with the shooting
I know, but it's still horrible when a real solider goes out and does something like this. No?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, men and women that are on alert 24/7 to defend us.

wait…

You mean this forum supports hardened thugs and criminals finding Jesus but people who have served our country are constantly mocked for their honor and duty.

That just doesn’t make any sense. SMH

Depends entirely on who is getting mocked and ridiculed.

The person mocking the service member when they have not served a tour themselves has zero integrity for going there is my position here.

Well that's just silly. Having served in the armed forces does not automatically excuse a person from being a shitbag. Sorry.
It is terrible however, when a real solider does something like this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

it is very unfortunate, but the article divulges that the former marine had never been diagnosed with PTSD… so I doubt his prior service has anything to do with the shooting
I know, but it's still horrible when a real solider goes out and does something like this. No?

It is… and it’s sad that he is bringing negative attention to the Marines, who would consider this a dishonor to himself, his family, and his country.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Have you seen the modern military?

They'll have cry rooms and therapy animals on the battlefield soon...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Step aside Patton

Should the unthinkable come to pass, this guy's got us covered

rachel-levine-be5e3faf7b2b365e2c857c09a793860bfa5476ef.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The military routinely chews people up and spits em out. My uncle was all physically and emotionally fucked up and the VA did jack and shit for him. I thought about going in for a while but remembered how he turned out. Best choice I ever made because many of my peers came back damaged from spent uranium and chemical exposure. Gubmints didnt do shit for them until most died.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Personally I think it’s deplorable that the navy won’t finance admins sex change operation

he may have become a woman mentally after those years riding various insertion vessels but physically we all know we cannot turn him upside down and carry him like a six pack

@Admin. know that I stand behind you on this one. With my pants on and zipper up of course

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
do they let raging alcoholics with floppy tits and a weight problem into boot camp?

asking for a friend

Not sure. I tested in as an officer. I wouldn’t have had to go to bootcamp had I decided to go that route in the Air Force.
All women in the services are whores. You'da fit right in!

You’re right. I would have outranked you by 5 stars and umpteen pay grades by the time I was launching my assault. I would have made you my platoon bitch and walked you around like a dog on a leash. You would have barked on command cause that’s a goooooooooood boooooyyyyyyeeee.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The military routinely chews people up and spits em out. My uncle was all physically and emotionally fucked up and the VA did jack and shit for him. I thought about going in for a while but remembered how he turned out. Best choice I ever made because many of my peers came back damaged from spent uranium and chemical exposure. Gubmints didnt do shit for them until most died.

When did he serve?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha fucking hell man LOL those 'chicks' have moar balls than aryan AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
do they let raging alcoholics with floppy tits and a weight problem into boot camp?

asking for a friend

Not sure. I tested in as an officer. I wouldn’t have had to go to bootcamp had I decided to go that route in the Air Force.
All women in the services are whores. You'da fit right in!

You’re right. I would have outranked you by 5 stars and umpteen pay grades by the time I was launching my assault. I would have made you my platoon bitch and walked you around like a dog on a leash. You would have barked on command cause that’s a goooooooooood boooooyyyyyyeeee.
No you wouldnt because I'd never join the gayvee, stupid bimbo! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When did he serve?
In the 60's. He died years ago.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Navy was OK until they stopped ejecting faggits. Now, its a fag fest.
The Pentagon made the decision, you faggoty assed jody.

Isnt Jody the guy who bangs all the military wives on base during their husbands deployments?

Seems like youd have to be hetro for that?

Ahh so that's what the Jody reference is about, I remember hearing it in Jarhead and thinking WTF?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The ark has long since been buried. And it's hidden deep.
What do you think people would freak out more over? The Ark or Alien crafts?

The Ark of the Covenant is in a small temple in Ethiopia. :)
If the Ark makes a public appearance, WOAH!!!!!

It goes back to Solomon sleeping with the Ethiopian queen or something like that. She had a son with King Solomon, and that son took the Ark of the Covenant.

The guy who found Noah's Ark believes it's in a small temple guarded by a single monk in Ethiopia.

I cant remember the guys name. He is the dude who has spent his life trying to find these biblical artifacts.

Of course....the Ark has already been fulfilled in the Resurrection of Christ so really it would just be a cool thing to see.

I love how the priest would have to have a rope tied around his waste before he entered the Holy of the Holies to provide the blood offering on the mercy seat of the Ark. It was so if he dropped dead inside of that area he could be pulled out because no one else could enter there. Or they'd drop dead lol.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
A single monk, one little feller... yeah right.
If that's true, it's land protected under the Area 51 code of silence.